Clomid buddies?

Mamma here's hoping the witch does not show for you xx have you taken any tests xx

Mommy please don't be discouraged I am LTTTC 2 1/2 years this month with one MC we have unexplained infertility no real explanation as to why we can't but I know with tracking my cycles properly becoming healthy and fit and the help of professionals it will happen, it will happen for us all you only have to see people's stories on here and then they get there BFP to realise it can happen for you hun xx we are all here for support if you need a rant to get something off your chest, if you need an opinion or advice or if you just want to share your progress we're all here for support and all in this together xx

yes i tested yesterday morning which was the day AF was due, thought i saw a super faint line at first but it soon disappeared so i assumed indent line! will be testing again later today once im done sleeping after my night shift!

Angela sorry AF showed even though you suspected it w the spotting. so you mentioned DH will be away during your O time? is it possible you will O at a different time or is it pretty consistent? how are you doing?

mama I totally understand having irregular cycles. that's been my entire life w AF. I got it 1-4 times a year. usually twice. I don't O u less it's induced bc of the pcos. so I have about another week to wait and call me doc for the meds. did you end up testing this weekend?

mommy I have no idea what a temporary bleed would mean. have you called your doc? are you in pain?

fx for all of you for this or next cycle!

afm. no news. just waiting.

Star e I hope your wait isn't much longer you are nearly there and I really hope this time you just grow 1 or 2 follies FX for you xx

Yeah witch got me but I thought she would anyway I am in with a slight chance this month but only if I O late I O anywhere between CD10 - CD18 DH is away from CD09-CD14 so I'm hoping I O again around CD16 so we can be in with a chance that's why I'm not taking Clomid as don't want to waste a month with only having three months left xx I hope we are in with a shot as it would be interesting to see if all this healthier lifestyle does work and do the trick xx

yea i tested this weekend! BFNs all around...UGH lol no sign of AF though and my cramps seem to have stopped...

Mamma are you normally regular if so if no AF in next few days request bloods from Dr's xx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is okay!

Went in for my follicle this morning and good news! I have one 19.5mm follicle on my R ovary. Received my hcg trigger shot and then going in for an IUI tomorrow morning. Hoping this is it! DH and I have been through so much emotionally lately we need this now more than ever. I hope we get to be parents and live life to the fullest like so many other people get to. I want us to be a family full of love.

So from what I've been reading, it's best to do an IUI 36-40 hours after the trigger shot.. Mine is scheduled for 22 hours after the trigger. That makes me nervous.. What do you guys think?! I'll ask around on an IUI board but you all are so informative.

That is great news wifey!! I have no experience with IUI so I do not know. Fx this is your sticky bean!!

Fx for you mama.

Angela- sorry about this cycle. Fx you do o later and can still be in with a shot when DH gets home.

No news here. Just waiting to see if I will o or not. I go back and forth between optimistic and trying to ignore the situation. I am back on my diet so I am really hoping to see some weightloss and hopefully o.

Talked to DH today and weve decided to do a month or two of ntnp, and work on getting back to us. Also, hoping to lose about 20 lbs, that journey starts tomorrow.

That sounds like a good idea mommy.

I'm working harder to be more attentive to my dh. Having a toddler along with all the other stressors things have been lacking. :nope:

angela sadly no im never regular :( thatd make life a lot easier! lol

Wifebby from what I gather they say you O around 36 hrs after the shot but there shouldn't be any issues as sperm can live up to 5 days in the right environment speak to your Dr if you have any concerns hun and keep us posted how you get on FX for you I really hope this is your month xx

Mommy I'm in same boat me and DH are still trying but not putting ourselves under so much pressure this time plus I'm getting myself healthy and I too am trying to loose 26lb in total, I'm hoping the healthy lifestyle change may help matters for us, Goodluck mommy and here's hoping the new approach does the trick for you xx

Krissie I really hope you do O on your own and the diet does help FX for you and please stay strong we're here if you need to vent whilst going through this difficult stage xx

Mamma what is your next plan if no AF I would request bloods just to make sure also do you temp I find temping is a great thing let's you know when you Od and shows Temps falling if no BFP and remain high if there is a BFP xx I hope you get answers soon xx FX for you xx

if AF doesnt show i will request bloods to be sure im not pregnant, and then will drink parsley tea to bring on a period (works for me) and take another round of clomid at 100 mg :)

and no not temping but ive decided to try it this next cycle!

I thought it would be complicated but using temping along side FF is so easy and gives you a lot of insight into your cycle xx

AF just made her grand entrance! im actually kinda happy she showed up because it means i did ovulate on the clomid! and its only been 31 days since my last AF started, and i never get a period that soon after! so it's exciting :) i'm going to temp this cycle and have already downloaded fertility friend! i also will be starting clomid on CD 3 which will be friday as im not counting today as CD 1 cause its just spotting :)

Sorry af arrived mama but so happy clomid worked for you.

Afm, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's temp. I'm wondering if I ready o'd or I am trying to. I had a temp spike today. All the tenderness in my left ovary is gone and I had a nearly positive opk on Sunday. Since then they have been getting lighter. My only concern is my cm was not fertile and it has just turned fertile. So I'm a bit confused. I normally have really good fertile cm so it would be out of the ordinary for me.

hoping im successful this month!! and good luck this cycle krissie!

Sorry to hear AF got you mamma FX for next cycle xx

Krissie here's hoping you have Od FX for you xx

My temp was still up this morning. So it's definitely looking promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->