Clomid buddies?

That's great, Krissie! :D that's wonderful that you're ovulating without Clomid! Have you been BD'ing, or avoiding O for the reasons Clomid was cancelled?

I'm praying this IUI did the trick. 1DPO, 1DPIUI - this is going to be a killer TWW! Just trying to keep busy with work and life though, easier said than done!

We bd Thursday and Sunday so if I did ovulate we are in with a good shot.

Keeping distracted is what helps me. But I also know the tww sucks no matter what. Thankfully it's my last two weeks of work before summer break so I have that to keep my occupied.

wifey - great news that you had big juicy follie! i know some people do back to back IUIs . if i ever get to the point where i am able to do the IUI i won’t do back to back b/c i don’t think it increases the odds by that much. i think i’ve read 24-36 hours later is when many people get it done. but i dont remember exactly. what did the people on the iui board tell you about that? i know by now you have already done the iui, so my fx it went well for you.

mommy - i completely understand taking time off from ttc. if that is what you and DH need, that’s a great plan. I need to start working on trying to be healthier. that is what i was supposed to do with all my time off waiting, but instead i’ve actually been more unhealthy. but, today is a new day and i’ll start trying today.

mama - i have pcos and am irregular as well. while i have not found that opks work with me or that symptoms are something i can rely on, i have found that temping has worked for me. when i did O, it showed it and this cycle i have not O and it did not detect O either. great that you downloaded FF, its such a useful tool. and sorry AF arrived, but it is good that you know that you can O with clomid. that’s helpful b/c the alternative of having to bring on O with injections is a big pain. fx that this is your cycle.

angela - wish your healthy kick would rub off on me, even a little! im going to try to make today a new day and be a bit more healthy. and it totally makes sense that you don’t want to waste a clomid round this cycle since the timing might be a bit off for BDing. still, i hope you do O on the later end so that you have a shot this cycle. fx for you!

krissie - so great that you Oed, or that it looks very promising that you did. that’s wonderful news! fx for you!

afm: today is cd31 and doc told me to call her if no AF by cd35. so maybe i'll call on friday (cd33) and set up an appointment for monday (cd36). then they will check to see if the follies have shrunk. she said if there was still one left that she could drain it, which i do not want to happen. she said it is extremely painful, but only lasts for a few seconds. the alternative would be to wait another cycle. my head will spin if the follie has not shrunk. this overstim thing is beyond frustrating. i'll know soon enough.

also, im thinking of buying the wondfo opks to see if they work on me, b/c the clear blues do not and its possible nothing will b/c of my pcos. i still want to give them a try just in case. are the O wondfos just called wondfo one step ovulation tests? i just want to make sure i get the right ones.

Yes, I get the wondfo one step opks off amazon. I have had a lot of success with them. But as I've learned more not all pcos is created equal. So I don't think I have naturally high lh.

star: yes i believe OPKs dont work for me either! so im excited to start tenping so i can hopefully know exactly when/if i ovulate! are you able to tell me what im looking for? like how does temping work? is there a spike and then a drop after you ovulate? like what does each temp change mean? im sure fertility friend will help me but i dont have the slightest idea what im looking for lol😂

star: yes i believe OPKs dont work for me either! so im excited to start tenping so i can hopefully know exactly when/if i ovulate! are you able to tell me what im looking for? like how does temping work? is there a spike and then a drop after you ovulate? like what does each temp change mean? im sure fertility friend will help me but i dont have the slightest idea what im looking for lol😂

When you are temping you are looking for a thermal shift. The rise in temperature is usually about 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.2 degrees Celsius. You typically have two phases the first phase is the follicular phase and you have lower temps (although temps may be erratic or higher during your period). Then ovulation occurs and your temperature shifts higher. Fertility friend confirms ovulation when you have had three days of sustained higher temps. Unfortunately its nearly impossible by temping alone to know if you are about to ovulate.

I use opks and cm tracking to help confirm fertile times and bd appropriately. Putting that info in fertility friend also helps with data interpretation.

If you are interest fertility friend offers temping lessons that are free.

thanks, Star! Its only 1DPO and I can NOT stop wondering! I can't get it off my mind! lol! The girls on the May IUI board just shared what times they had their IUIs in re: trigger shot, and how they felt about it. Once it was done I was happy I did it when I did because my RE said the main goal is to get it right before or at O time so those sperm were just waiting for the egg to come over! I read too that the success rates are rarely better with two IUIs, so we figured we'd save the money. I don't think I'll ever do two, just based on statistics.

I only have the curved FRERs, and IC's at home now too. I know for a fact the IC's I have are trash, they barely showed a line with my last trigger shot. I hate the curved FRERs too, like you guys said. The window is glossy and the curved design is just stupid. After ALL we go through with TTC, do they honestly think we care if we get a splash of urine on our hands?! I personally prefer to PIAC and dip the test anyways, but last cycle I hated those FRERs. I just remembered I do have a couple dollar store tests, but it was funny - the nurse at my RE's said specifically - "Don't use a dollar store test and call us in 2 weeks with a positive!" I saw some of the straight FRERs on eBay, might have to go with that as I can't find any around me, just the curved ones.

Hi, mama! Krissie is 100% right with the temping advice. It is a lot to take in all at once but the more you read about it the easier it will be for you! Good Luck! :)

Goodluck wifbby FX for you I really hope this is your month and I lost faith in Frer find them unpredictable you can buy a load of IC one step one off amazon xx

Mommy I hope having a break works for you and you get your BFP after relaxing xx

Krissie are your Temps still good FX you did O

Mamma as per the others temping is really easy just make sure it's taken at same time everyday I take mine at 5am it has to be taken as soon as you wake up before you get up out of bed and log it straight away on FF xx

Star e here's hoping all the follies have gone FX for you xx I was same as you star e last month I promised to get fit and healthy I did a little but not much so this month wen AF came I vowed to give it a proper shot and I have so far xx

krissie - thanks for confirming the wondfo question i had. i will order those tomorrow.

wifey - i imagine the tww will seem very long, its tough with all this wating. my fx for you! good thing that you did the iui on the earlier side then since your doc says its better for it to be there early. hope you get your sticky bean this cycle.

mama - i agree with what krissie said about the temping. it seems overwhelming at first, but just read what FF sends you and you'll get the hang of it. good luck!

angela - good luck this cycle! also, i exercised today. very proud of myself b/c other than going for some bike rides around the park, i havent exercised at all. it wasn't that hard today because i was in the mood for it. but usually its the last thing i want to do, unfortunately.

That's fantastic star e keep it up exercise is great for TTC and also for beating stress which can affect TTC xx

Good luck mama!! All The best your way <3

3DPO/3DPIUI - is it May 31st yet?!?!?

mama- Good luck this cycle!!

Wifey- I am right there with you!! I am 4 dpo with af expected on the 29th. I am trying not to obsess to much about it but its sure hard. I have quite a bit scheduled for this weekend so hopefully that helps things go quicker.

Yay for cycle buddies, Krissie! :D I so hope we get BFPs!! It seems like no matter how busy I am it's always on my mind. I can be flooded with work, cleaning, errands and I'm always thinking about TTC during lol but hopefully it will pass quickly somehow! Feeling less crampy today but still some cramps. Bowel problems have started already lol How are you feeling?!

I am feeling pretty good. My bbs are sore and my hips are hurting me. I was checking symptoms to my bfp cycle in Feb and they are identical.

I realized how much I really wanted this today. Now I am upset because I am so scared it isn't going to happen quickly. Eh, I am so over the emotional toll ttc has taken. Both with my first and this time around.

Mamma, Wifebby and Krissie Goodluck to you all I really hope you get you BFPS this month xx

good luck w clomid mama! fx for you!
wifey and krissie fx for you! this could be your month. I hope it is!

sending you all positive energy and warm wishes!

Thanks Star and Angela!!

Star- I am hoping everything goes great on Monday's scan and you can begin your next steps.

thank you krissie! I have my Monday appointment scheduled. will let you all know as soon as I can. I hope my head does not spin in frustration. I've done a good job being patient through this wait, but now it's time to move on. hopefully everything will be clear to go. I'll know soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->