Clomid buddies?

Welcome Kalecee and Goodluck this cycle FX for you xx

Star e I really hope Monday goes well FX for you xx

Hope all is well Monday, Star, and you're back in the game!! :) Best wishes your way, dear.

Your welcome Kalecee so is this your first time on clomid or did you use clomid for all your children xx

I have 2 kids with my ex husband 9 & 15 I used it with my 9 year old and worked 1st month.

With my now dh we have 3 kids with Riley we tried but didn't work but ended up conceiving on our own.
Jacob was a surprised I had just had Riley 2.5 months before finding out I was pregnant with him

Mackenzie I used it again worked on the 3rd month so after 4 boys I finally got my girl and we want to try 1 more time before I'm too old and then we're done.

My God sounds like you've got your hands full Goodluck xx

My 2 older are under shared custody so I don't have them full time.

And I have such a good dh that really helps out a lot so that really helps and having a good routine is a must
Thanks.

That definitely does sound busy. But I agree a partner that is fully committed makes a huge difference. I've struggled a lot with dh. I think he had his version of post natal depression and it took him awhile to come around. But he does much better now.

I lucked out with dh he does pretty much all the cooking, or we do it together so that saves me time to do other stuff.

It's actually him who wants another baby which some days I think he's crazy lol but if we're going to have another it's now or never.

We'll I'm gutted OPKS are getting really dark done one this morning and not far off being positive digi is still negative but it will defo turn pos today meaning I'm out this month, I knew there was a big chance of that happening and that's why I didn't take clomid but still gutted about it oh well roll on next month so we can try again xx

welcome kaicee. good luck w clomid.

How's are all of you doing today?

I can't believe I've inched my way to my appointment tomorrow. if everything goes well I'll still have to wait about another two weeks bc prometrium is 10 days and then it takes about 3 days after that for AF to arrive. I don't really like prometrium bc it left me guessing as to whether or not af will show. w provera I just knew it was coming bc of the lead up of symptoms. I'll mention this to doc but she seems to like prometrium better. says it's more natural. well keep You all posted. hope everything is going well for you all today. good luck wherever you are at in your cycle!

So sorry Angela. Fx this month goes quickly for you.

Star- good luck tomorrow. I hope it's all good news.

Afm, my temps are staying high so I'm feeling more and more confident that I did o. I'm still so shocked it was cd 12. So far I'm in no rush to test so this tww is so much better than normal.

Next week is my last week of work until August so I'm hoping it keeps me busy and distracted.

Cd8 last pills of clomid today fx this is the month.

Goodluck Star e for tomorrow

Krissie FX your Temps keep staying high and you get you BFP xx

FX for you too Kalecee xx

We'll I'm gutted OPKS are getting really dark done one this morning and not far off being positive digi is still negative but it will defo turn pos today meaning I'm out this month, I knew there was a big chance of that happening and that's why I didn't take clomid but still gutted about it oh well roll on next month so we can try again xx

angela, just read your post. so so sorry about this. why are you out though? b/c DH is out of town? thank goodness you didn't waste the clomid on this round though and that you knew not to use it. will you take clomid next month?

So sorry Angela. Fx this month goes quickly for you.

Star- good luck tomorrow. I hope it's all good news.

Afm, my temps are staying high so I'm feeling more and more confident that I did o. I'm still so shocked it was cd 12. So far I'm in no rush to test so this tww is so much better than normal.

Next week is my last week of work until August so I'm hoping it keeps me busy and distracted.

krissie - glad your temps are high. and enjoy your summer! im sure the time off is much needed. fx for you this cycle! nice to know the tww is not already driving you crazy. keep us updated.

So sorry but at least you didn't waste a cycle of clomid...when's dh suppose to come back?

afm,

my appointment went well. my ovaries are all clear! so i can get started. this time i am taking something called endometrim (it's progesterone, 100mg) two times a day for ten days. they had extra so they gave them to me so i didnt have to waste time getting a prescription filled. so in ten days i'll have to wait for a few days, get AF and then call them on cd 1. so the countdown is on. not looking forward to the injections, but hopefully i will get a round with a real shot this cycle. i hope i am able to get to the point where i am able to do the iui, instead of getting held back with the steps beforehand.

That's fantastic news star! Not long at all to wait now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->