Clomid buddies?

Glad your appointment went well, Star! That's awesome :) FX Next cycle is it!! :D

So sorry Angela, that is disappointing but good thing you didn't go through side effects of Clomid for nothing. This cycle I got mad at DH and thought of cancelling the cycle, I know exactly how it feels to feel like you took the meds for nothing and wasting a chance. Hope time flys by for you somehow!!

Kaiecee, hope Clomid does the trick for you and fx! <3

Thanks guys for your support I am a little disappointed but not too much as I knew it was a huge probability that this would happen DH isn't back till tomorrow and from my dip I Od yesterday so I know that I am completely out now, I'm still going to temp just so that I have a record of this month and also so I can see if any patterns emerge from my charts if I compare them xx

Star e that is amazing news so happy for you I really am I really hope it works well this time and you get to do IUI xx

Krissie I'm so glad that your Temps are still high that is amazing news I really hope you Oing on your own is a sign and you get your BFP xx

Wifebby how is everything going what cycle day you on xx

I'm doing okay Angela, thank you for asking! :) I'm 7DPO and trying to keep cool. I had cramps up until today, yesterday I had horrible back pain, and now today I have a scratchy throat/dry but snotty nose. It all sounds good but I just have such a hard time thinking I'll get a BFP. It just feels like it will never happen. I keep fighting off negative thoughts, but having never had a BFP it just feels like that's all there is for me, you know?

I want to test on the 30th but I almost don't want to either and just wait and see if AF shows. I can't stand to see another BFN. Just this cycle when I tested at 5DPO to test out the trigger and it was BFN -- it was upsetting even though it was just to test out the trigger and I was expecting it.. Just seeing it was irritating lol

Wifey- I can relate. I was like that with ds. I was for sure I would never get pregnant. Now I am starting to feel that way with #2. I have pretty well convinced myself I am out this month. I guess it is just easier that way when I do get a bfn it doesn't hurt quite as bad.

Wifebby I'm the same it's now 2 1/2 yrs since we started TTC with one BFP that ended in a MC 9 months ago I should have a baby in my arms this month which makes it harder LTTTC does put a strain on a relationship especially with added pressure of fertility treatment I also feel like it will never happen for me and I've stopped thinking I could be now in the TWW and don't bother testing early anymore as the disappointment is awful plus I've had a few dodged frers that showed false positives but listening to everyone's stories on here especially yours Krissie fills me with hope that it could happen I just have to keep trying xx

I feel the same way as all of you. I don't even know what it would feel like to be in the TWW bc of my ovulatory dysfunction. it does seem like it's not going to happen it's easy to think that.

I send all of you the warmest wishes for this or next cycle.

also even though it seems like it's not going to happen, on other threads that's what people say too and then boom it happens.

does anyone have experience taking endometrium to induce AF? I take it vaginally twice a day and it seems to come out during the day. going to call doc tomorrow and ask. this is why I think these vaginal ones are weird. if I have to do it in morning and evening well the morning one is hard bc then it falls out as the day goes on.

Sorry Star e I've never used it but it does sound very awkward at the end of the day no offence to men but we're women we haven't got time to lie around all day until tablets have dissolved if you get me we've got stuff to do, work, house chores, shopping, visiting family and friends if your anything like me and my friends and female family members then your always on the go xx

Star e I really do hope it works this time and I hope the injections aren't as painful and you do not over stimulate just a nice healthy at most three follies that is it xx

Cd9 after clomid watery cm opk neg but I don't trust the cheapies too much I'll just go with my body :)

Fx for everyone.

Star I use prometrium vaginally, not sure if it's the same? I'm using it until second trimester currently.

How's the pregnancy going Van kiwi everything going okay now last time we spoke you were worried about your hormone levels you been for your scan yet xx

I had a scan last week, have another one this morning. Will see how it goes!

Is everything okay Vankiwi I really hope it is is the foetus developing correctly xx

Best wishes, Van! Can't wait for a happy update! <3

Krissie, you're 9DPO, correct?! I'm thinking you're a day ahead of me. How are you feeling?! It seems like all my symptoms have gone away today, which I'm hoping is good sign of AF staying away. Last TWW I had so much cramping and breast sensitivity it was through the roof. This cycle, I felt crampy then had a horrible back ache at 6DPO then everything seems better now at 8DPO. I've felt out all along this cycle so I still am, but trying to be positive. I have the odds in my favor, it's just up to fate.. Just wondering if you're noticing any symptoms or feeling in or out.

GL & FX Kaiecee! <3

Angela, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so unfair beyond words.. I hope you get a sticky rainbow BFP soon <3 <3 :hugs:

Star, I felt the same way about not even knowing what a TWW feels like because of ov dysfunction. I ovulated in the past but it seemed so weak compared to a med induced ovulation. I felt nothing when I ov'd on my own and only knew by the calendar, then BBT confirmed I O'd on and off. But then my cycles were so long it makes me wonder if it was true O or not. But anyways, I know exactly the feeling. I've only felt true TWW's now that I'm on Clomid and expecting it to clearly be a 14 day affair rather than the latter. Waiting to O is just as bad as waiting after O in my opinion. Wondering if the meds are working, and if so how well, what's next if not -- it's so stressful during either phase of the cycle. BUT - seeing how you responded over the moon and back with the injections, I really believe your BFP is coming. If they could get the dosage right you could go with 3 follies per cycle and increase your odds of conception! I could totally see that happening for you. As long as this last cycle was between the overstim and waiting, I think it will be tamed down next time and avoided. :dust:

Star, I also have a question and forgive me if it's stupid or an obvious that I'm not getting. When you had the 12 follies, could they have retrieved those eggs and went for IVF or froze them? I don't mean it as in your personal decision, but technically could that have been an option? Or do eggs that get retrieved have to be developed differently, or do they want more than that? Sorry, just wondering and feeling dumb that I don't know lol :blush: What do you think? Did they mention anything of it?

Wifey- I am 9 dpo. I am not sure what to think. I started spotting bright red about 2 hours ago. So I don't know what is going on. In the past when I o'd I have had an 11 day lp. So 3 days early to be af. But I did have a temp drop this morning below coverline. I retook it because that seemed wrong and it was a bit higher. So now I m not sure if maybe this is af??

Thanks guys! I got to see a heartbeat this morning, rate of 151. Yay! They even put the sound on so I could hear it. So far so good! Hopefully things continue this way.

Krissie that's confusing- with the below coverline dip I'd be tempted to say AF but that's early!

Congrats on a good ultrasound 151 is a strong hb

Thanks guys! It's a nerve wracking time that's for sure. I'm ready for some smooth sailing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->