Clomid buddies?

vankiwi I used prometrium last cycle and it never dripped out during the day. But this one seems to drip out. I was supposed to call the doc today but stuff gone in the way and I didn't have a chance so now I'm going to call tomorrow because it was just coming out.

and yea Angela It doesn't dissolve quickly. if it was only once a day and I did it at night there wouldn't be a problem. But because they want one in the morning and one at night well the morning one it's just going to come out.

vankiwi how are you doing? everything with your go going well?

oh I've been temping but not putting the temp in bc I'm concerned that FF will think I have Oed. The progesterone makes my temps higher. I know these meds make AF come but I don't think that means that I did O. I think it means that I just shed the lining. I guess I don't really need to temp until I start AF cause I know I'm not pg. just waiting for AF to arrive.

also what supplements do you all take? I mean I take prenatal vitamins and occasionally omega-3 fish oil. Is there anything else I should be taking?

Star it's going well, successful scan today!

My vitamin regime was pretty full on. Prenatal, calcium & d3, Omega 3s, B complex, and CoQ10. I don't take CoQ10 anymore as that was for egg quality but I still take the rest.

Vankiwi that is amazing news I'm so happy for you I really hope that you can begin to relax now and enjoy the pregnancy xx

Star e I take pregnacare which is a multivitamin I only started taking it this month xx

Vankiwi- congrats on the successful scan! such wonderful news!

Thank you both for letting me know what vitamins you take. As I mentioned, I take the prenatals and my omega 3 has vitamin D in it as well (but I haven't been taking that one as often). I'll start making sure I do it.

Whats the B complex for? energy? or is it just good to have that one too? also, did you all ask your docs what to take or just do the research on your own?

oh and called the docs office and spoke with the nurse and she said the leaking is normal. she suggested that i wear a pantyliner. will try that.

B Complex was to help with my luteal phase and energy too. My FS suggested the CoQ10, I researched everything else before I saw her and cleared it all with her. The prenatal I take is Pregvit 5, prescription only I think. Before that I was just taking the Costco one.

Good morning ladies. I got my bfp this morning. I am in a bit of shock right now.

omg krissie!!!! i have my fingers soooo crossed that this is a sticky bean❤️❤️❤️

Thanks ladies!! I am 10 dpo and even getting lines on my wondfo. I am feeling good about this little bean!!

Yay Krissie!! So happy for you!! Congrats girl!

Send some of that BFP dust my way!

I tested positive with wondfos at 9dpo, they're great tests!

They really are!! I would say just slightly less sensitive than my frer. And I was using the old style frer so I am not sure about the new ones. Other than I am sure I hate them.

I only had one FRER for this pregnancy. But about 30 wondfos haha! Are you due in January? There is a January due date thread!

I am due February 6th based on ovulation. There isn't a Feb due date thread yet. And to be honest I just cannot be the one to start it. I feel like it would turn out bad if I did. I know it sounds silly.

OMG Krissie! What wonderful news! Congrats!!!! you must be over the moon. So happy for you! and glad I checked in. I'm going out of town for a few days and wouldn't want to miss hearing about your lovely BFP. it's so interesting how this all works. it's like Boom it happens. hopefully there will be more boom BFPs on this thread soon enough. Keep us updated on all that goes on!

afm FF put CHs because of the progesterone I'm taking. I decided to log the temps even though I don't need to right now just because I e gotten into the habit of doing so.

I know what you mean Star e I know for a fact that there's no point this month but I'm doing it out of habit and to keep in my routine hope your well have things settled down with the progesterone now xx

Anyone have bad cramps, bloating during or around ovulation I'm on cd 14 I think I already ov'ed but feel like crap like someone kicked my insides I've taken clomid before but the last time I took it which has been a while (years) never had this

Angela this progesterone I'm taking, other than the leaking during the day, has no side effects. last time I took prometrium, I felt very sad and emotional. right now I feel fine.

Wednesday is the last day of the progesterone. then I wait a few days for AF to show

how are you doing? I know this cycle was a bust. but just in general.

and kaicee - sorry I can't helps because I didn't O w clomid. hope your cramps subside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->