Clomid buddies?

Finished last dose of clomid hope it's my month will be starting pineapple soon hopefully and Brazil nuts.

What does Brazil nuts do?

AFM I believe I am DPO1 today just waiting to see if my Temps keep rising over next three days to confirm it xx I'm planning on starting testing on 27th which will be DPO8 XX

Fx for you Angela! hope those temps rise and stay high!

fx for you kaicc. hope this is your month!

How are you feeling star e how long now till your next scan how's the injections going xx

This has to be a side effect from Clomid but dying of heat it must be hot flashes even with air conditioning I'm dying.

Kaiecee- I get them pretty bad at times from Clomid. They seem to go away after I'm done taking it.

My last pills were last night so I got the flashes all day but seems to be ok now

Yeah the hot flushes will disappear once you stop taking clomid xx

Lulu how you feeling at the mo what DPO are you xx

hey everyone! quick update: not pregnant. did a test the day AF wasdue and again today, both stark white. going to take a break! gonna enjoy my summer, my sister is leaving for england come the end of august, so we are going to camp and eat and drink, gonna be a blast! but st the same time i am trying to get healthier and lose some weight, and will revisit TTC in the fall once im down some pounds! i will keep in touch :) good luck to you all :)

Well Goodluck for the future mamma sorry witch got you here's hoping you still get your BFP this year and you never know you may get it without help when you stop trying xx

Kaiecee- it seems each cycle I've tried Clomid I get different symptoms...such a weird medication but it does such great things! 😊 Good luck this month!!

Angela- I'm a bit nervous...I'm 9dpo and think i got a squinter...I'll post it.

hey everyone! quick update: not pregnant. did a test the day AF wasdue and again today, both stark white. going to take a break! gonna enjoy my summer, my sister is leaving for england come the end of august, so we are going to camp and eat and drink, gonna be a blast! but st the same time i am trying to get healthier and lose some weight, and will revisit TTC in the fall once im down some pounds! i will keep in touch :) good luck to you all :)

Good luck mama!! Hope everything works out for you!! 😊

Here's this morning test...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks krissie!! I feel like I see it on my test but now I'm second guessing what I see...it looks pink but it's so light I'm not sure if it's that indent...I guess time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->