Clomid buddies?

Keeping eveything crossed Kaiecee!

Van- yea this will be our third overnighter without ds. I'm so grateful my mom offers to take him. We've been on a few dates alone without ds. It's always nice and helps me not be such a control freak!

My period was super light again this cycle. It makes me so nervous that it's not just progesterone. :(

good luck kaiecc!

krissie is the period heavy on one day and light on the others? or all around light? I've noticed w mine it's like that. awesome that you are giving yourself a getaway. I think that's super important. have fun! and enjoy!

vankiwi how's it going? any updates?

Star- it has been light all days. Even my heaviest day barely requires more than a panty liner.

And it only lasted 3 days.

Star, thanks for asking! Nausea has mostly subsided except for first thing in the morning. The last few days I have been SO hungry, she must be having a growth spurt! I'm still having my daily naps. I heard the hb on the doppler again yesterday, yay! Hoping I get some energy soon to get everything done that needs doing around the house.

Krissie FX this cycle if you have low progesterone then that will affect womb lining won't it so taking progesterone after O should thicken it up nicely FX you get that sticky bean xx

Vankiwi glad it is all going well and your baby is healthy and growing well you got a name yet xx

Star e I agree with Krissie and also looking at your temp rise I would definitely say you have Od congrats your in your TWW if you want certainty ask Dr for bloods to be drawn that will confirm O FX you get your BFP and it looks like they've also found the correct dose for you when they increased it xx

Kaiecee FX the witch stays away only two more days till you'll know for sure xx

AFM 1 more clomid pill tonight then back waiting to O gutted I don't get follicle tracking but to be honest it doesn't really matter I guess as I know I O, I also don't think my progesterone is low either as my AF isn't light nor heavy just normal and Temps do go up after O but I'm glad I'm getting them done for peace of mind xx I'm not sure why they take them on CD21 Star e I think it's because by that point most people have Od xx

Angela we aren't 100% settled on a name yet, seems so early to pick one! But we do have a couple of favourites. Some of the ones I like but have discarded are Claudia, Saskia, Heidi, Rosalie.

I was right to gave a bad feeling temp still high this am and when I wiped it's RED!

I feel like crap maybe next month if I decide to try :(

so sorry kaicee! I hope this next cycle works!

krissie I don't know what the light period could mean. what does your doc say? very much hope the progesterone is helpful this cycle! fx for you! so glad you have something new to try. this just might be the little push to keep that bean.

vankiwi- so glad things are going well! sorry about the exhaustion. that must be hard. I find it difficult to get the energy to do all the things I need to do without being pg. is it the progesterone that makes you tired or just being pg in general? so beautiful that you heard the hb again!

Angela sorry about the follicle tracking. but glad you get to get the progesterone checked just to make sure. my fx for you! hope it works.

afm - got up to go to bathroom today and forgot to temp. remembered after bathroom and took it. should I record the temp or just discard it? I went to bathroom real quick and then went to lie down again but it was already late so couldn't go back to sleep.

Star I would record it but maybe make a note of what happened.

Hard to say if the progesterone is making the exhaustion worse or not! Pregnancy is exhausting, for me anyway, although normally the second tri is the easiest.

Cd1 for me I want to give up,but I shouldn't have expected too much since the 1st cycle of clomid I didn't have a good af not much blood do maybe next month fx.

I'm still learning so much about tthis process. kaicee why is having more blood good?

okay I'll record it and make a note. thank you.

maybe you'll get less tired soon. does hunger go up in second tri? does hunger change in first tri at all?

I'm still learning so much about tthis process. kaicee why is having more blood good?

Well I was just off birth control and my periods weren't normal only spotting no real blood which isn't good when ttc especially when using clomid when you need a full blown period

Not doing clomid this month just because my gallbladder is hurting so bad I'm scheduled to go into surgery August 5th I'll get that over with and start clomid the following month.
I will still not use protection this month but we will see.

So sorry kaiecee that the witch got you here's hoping your opinion goes smoothly and you get your BFP xx

Star e I would record it too better to have a temp than none at all also yey you got CHS so happy O is confirmed your officially in your first TWW exciting times ahead FX for you when did Dr say to test xx

Vankiwi I hope the tiredness passes soon for you xx

Hunger does change - either really hungry, food aversions, cravings - hard to know!

So sorry the witch got your Kaiecee . :hugs:

Star- I'm afraid my light periods are a sign my lining isn't getting thick enough to allow for success implantation. Clomid is known to thin lining as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->