Clomid buddies?

It's weird no blood is on my pad and it's mostly pink now with a lot of cm I have no idea what's going on.

AF can be weird sometimes have you took a test just rule that out I'd go buy a cheap one take that just to be on the safe side xx

I'll wait a couple days if nothing I have 2 frer's at home if not I'll try to get get one at dollar store Wednesday.
Thanks,because if nothing is here by tomorrow that's very unusual the minute I have blood it's usually full on.

felt pains on Saturday so I thought maybe I was Oing then. BDed just in case. but who knows could have been unrelated. my bbs are tender. I think probably bc of the trigger shot. it prob takes a while for it to be flushed out. I'm going to wait the full weeks to test bc I don't want to see a false positive.

how is everyone doing?

Star- your chart looks good. I know the trigger may have influenced it but it's sustained so that's great. And it's high!

What did your doctor say about progesterone?

Things are going slow here. I always hate the wait to o. I'm sure the tww will be better as we are going away for 4 days

I ended up not asking her about it because I decided not to take it. She never told me I needed it so I probably don't. Plus all the side effects. only worth it if it's actually needed.

bc the trigger initially raised my temp I do t actually know what day I Oed. maybe FF is right or maybe it happened Saturday when I felt all the pains.

glad you will get your getaway during the TWW. that will be helpful to get through all this waiting. This is my first TWW. it's better then the time leading up to O bc for me I never know if I will O. it's nice to know it actually happened.

is it natural to be tired after O bc of the progesterone that's being released?

Yes, the wait to o is worst because I just never know when it will happen!

I'm usually tired after our. I know when I was pregnant with ds I had horrible exhaustion until at least 10 weeks.

Thinking of using pres seed next month I have cm but I heard good things about it, has anyone tried it ?

yea I have used it and used it this cycle too. I use it bc it's safe to use when ttc. it's been helpful.

I used preseed the cycle we conceived ds and I am using it this cycle. I like it very much and I think it's worth a shot.

I've used it too kaiecee it's worth a shot xx

Krissie hopefully you will O soon FX xx

Star e I think FF is right Sat seems far too long off taking the trigger for O to occur you've done absolutely everything right so here's hoping everything goes well and you get your sticky bean xx so when will test day be for you then xx

I tried to do everything right. I wasn't able to BD on what FF says is Onday bc that was the day before iui and everything I read online said not to BD day before. so iui is kind of hard to get the timing right. I did BD the two days before and two days after. if this cycle does not work I don't know if I would try anything different because everything says to abstain for 24 hours before the IUI.

I will go in for a blood test next Thursday. I'm prob not going to test before that bc I don't want to see a false positive. I'm so hoping this worked. in any case I am very thankful to have the chance.

how you doing Angela?

does anyone else have updates?

It's nice to not have to wake up extra early for all the blood tests and not have to take that injection every night. a little break from all that.

Enjoy your tww star! It sounds like you need the break. Fx this leads to your sticky bean.

Afm, I've started opks. They are decently dark so hoping I o cd 14/15.

Star e you will be fine sperm can live up to 5 days your egg after O lasts up to 24 hrs so I think you have covered all basis hun Goodluck on TWW xx

Krissie looks like we will be TWW buddies again my Cervix is high now and getting a second line on opks I reckon I'll O around CD12-13 xx

That's great Angela! My temps are super high right now. I'm wondering if it'd lingering clomid. I'm hoping they drop down so I can can get a baseline before I o.

That's strange as my Temps have been creeping up too but I'm hoping it won't affect FF guessing O date correctly as FF due to high Temps last month got it wrong by a day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->