Clomid buddies?

good luck both of you! I'm cheering for you! BFPs for everyone!

no news here. Just waiting. but it's a nice nice break from it all so I'm enjoying it. I have been looking every now and the. for symptoms. don't have any yet. we shall see. temps high but I think temps stay high until right before AF, right?

Hi ladies! I'm back after dealing with another mc/chemical. I'm going to try 'natural' this cycle and then the doc gave me the option of Clomid, femara or look into IVF. We decided to try femara and see if that gives us better eggs since I keep having chemicals with Clomid. Here's to hoping. I'm still pretty down about this last mc. My HCG was 4 yesterday so I think it's 0 and even though it's CD5 I'm hoping I O at a reasonable time this mo th to give us some kind of chance.

Good luck to you all this cycle and hope every gets a BfP!!

lulu I'm so sorry about the mc. I really hope femara works better for you. good luck this cycle. who knows - maybe the natural cycle will be the one. fx for you.

Thanks star! I hope the natural cycle works too. 😊 I'm so excited for you this cycle!!! I have everything crossed for you! Did you decide on when you will start testing?

Lulu so sorry to hear that my heart goes out to you Goodluck this month though here's hoping you get a natural BFP FX for you and that it's a healthy sticky bean next time xx

Star e yes your Temps should stay high till AF comes or should start declining just before AF xx

Lulu sorry about the chemicals. With my chemicals o has still been at the same time so hopefully yours is the same!

Star I'm excited for you!

thank you all! I'm just waiting it out. starting to get anxious. my blood test is Thursday. I'm playing around w the idea of taking a hpt on Sunday. but if it is bad news, I will be so sad and if it is good news, I won't necessarily know if I'm supposed to believe it.

I don't really have symptoms. the tenderness in my bbs has gone down a lot. after the trigger it was real intense. now it's just a very mild tenderness.

no symptoms. wish I had a signal in the right direction.

FX for you star e you deserve it here's hoping you get your BFP in relation to symptoms you can't really tell anything in the TWW symptoms don't usually start until after the TWW unfortunately I've thought I've had symptoms but then BFNS and AF showed up on time when I did get my BFP I had no symptoms at all I only knew once AF was late xx in relation to the sore boobs HCG shot can do that but don't worry as if you are preggers HCG takes a while to build up in the body and only starts to build up after Implantation that's why they suggest not testing early xx I really hope it has worked hun but if not enjoy the break and feel happy that they have possibly found the right dosage for you and that you can O xx

AFM I'm just waiting to O haven't got a BFP on OPKS yet but thought I may have Od yesterday as got a bit of pain like O pain loads of EWCM and in a little bit of the EWCM there was a tiny streak of red blood confused about that thought it may have been slight O bleed which can happen from the follies bursting but my Temps have not increased so I'm unsure I'll keep an eye on that if anymore then straight to the Dr's I'll go as you can never be too careful when it comes to stuff like that especially when your taking Clomid.

I think from the EWCM and OPKS appear to be getting slightly darker I reckon I'll O around CD15-16 I'll get a BFP OPK about CD14-15, my bloods CD21 fall on a Sunday so I'll have to get them done on CD22 instead but I can't see that making too much of a difference xx I'm feeling like this maybe a big O like when I dropped three eggs due to the same discomfort I'm feeling as I did last time but I won't know if this is the case as I'm not getting follicle tracking this month as Dr isn't doing it xx me and DH also started BD EOD starting from CD8 just to cover all basis and will probably continue well after O is confirmed just to be on the safe side FX for me as only one more round of clomid to go now before we have to move to IVF xx

AFM got my BFP Smiley on digi OPK so I'll officially O tomorrow as usual me and DH have been BD EOD which has been hard as we are on opposite shifts this week but we've done it we BD on Fri morning last and will BD Sunday morning and possibly Monday and Tuesday too just to cover all basis xx

Yay for bfp opks!!! Fx you catch that egg Angela!!!

Arm just waitin to O. Will probably start bd'ing eod starting tonight as we are cd 8 right now. I guess we can try SMEP this go. It didn't work in the past but we will see! 😊

What kind of tests do you have at home?

i have the FRER. i really want to test, but i dont know if im 10dop or 8dpo. i think if i do test, i'll wait till wed, which is day before bloods test. its nail biting time. i was cool the first week and now that im entering the second week of the TWW, im all anxious. and trying so hard not to think about it.

FX for you star e you deserve it here's hoping you get your BFP in relation to symptoms you can't really tell anything in the TWW symptoms don't usually start until after the TWW unfortunately I've thought I've had symptoms but then BFNS and AF showed up on time when I did get my BFP I had no symptoms at all I only knew once AF was late xx in relation to the sore boobs HCG shot can do that but don't worry as if you are preggers HCG takes a while to build up in the body and only starts to build up after Implantation that's why they suggest not testing early xx I really hope it has worked hun but if not enjoy the break and feel happy that they have possibly found the right dosage for you and that you can O xx

AFM I'm just waiting to O haven't got a BFP on OPKS yet but thought I may have Od yesterday as got a bit of pain like O pain loads of EWCM and in a little bit of the EWCM there was a tiny streak of red blood confused about that thought it may have been slight O bleed which can happen from the follies bursting but my Temps have not increased so I'm unsure I'll keep an eye on that if anymore then straight to the Dr's I'll go as you can never be too careful when it comes to stuff like that especially when your taking Clomid.

I think from the EWCM and OPKS appear to be getting slightly darker I reckon I'll O around CD15-16 I'll get a BFP OPK about CD14-15, my bloods CD21 fall on a Sunday so I'll have to get them done on CD22 instead but I can't see that making too much of a difference xx I'm feeling like this maybe a big O like when I dropped three eggs due to the same discomfort I'm feeling as I did last time but I won't know if this is the case as I'm not getting follicle tracking this month as Dr isn't doing it xx me and DH also started BD EOD starting from CD8 just to cover all basis and will probably continue well after O is confirmed just to be on the safe side FX for me as only one more round of clomid to go now before we have to move to IVF xx

angela, my ftx for you! hope this was a three follie, as it increases your chances. sending you the most positive energy to get a bfp on clomid! and you'll get to rest assured soon whether or not you have a progesterone problem. glad you will find that out. not sure what the streak of blood could mean, have you had more?

good luck lulu! fx for you!

angela, O tomorrow! yea! fx for you!

afm - anxious. im going to test, i think, maybe on wed. but havent decided yet. its silly b/c i'll find out the next day (thursday) l b/c of the blood draw. trying not to think about it. so hard though!

Star- I'm getting so excited for you!! By your chart it looks like you are 10dpo. Did you feel O pain 8 days ago? Or why do you think you may be 8 dpo?
I think FRER are very sensitive. I had my last betas drawn for this mc and then I went home and took a test to see if there was still HCG in my urine..my FRER was a positive and not really a squinter...the next day I found out my HCG was at 4!!! So it picked up that small amount even though a 4 is considered 'not pregnant' so I think if you test between now and Wednesday you'll be good!! Fx can't wait for your tests!

Lulu FX this cycle hope you get a sticky bean xx

Star e not long to go now till you test FX for you xx

AFM I have Od temp rise today so I'm officially in the TWW I think xx

Oh and no star e I haven't had any more blood it was weird tho xx

Angela glad you haven't had anymore blood. Good luck w the TWW. The first week was fine for me but this second week is soooo hard! Fx for you!

Lulu I think I may have O two days later than FF predicted bc I had cramps two days later. I have decided not to test wed. I'm going to test Thursday morning before the blood draw. I'm so nervous! I want to know!

My bbs have gotten more tender the last few days and they don't usually do that before AF. But maybe the trigger shot is still having effects I don't know. If I am not pg I'll know for next time not to read into breast tenderness. I am so hoping this is my lucky cycle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard. I can't wait till Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->