Clomid buddies?

Progesterone makes my bbs go sensitive after O too star e it's hard to symptom spot in TWW as the symptoms maybe a sign of AF it's confusing therefore I try to ignore symptoms xx

I really hope you get your BFP I can't believe you have stayed strong and resisted testing I think I would of caved by now xx

AFM I'm 2DPO should get my CHs tomorrow to confirm done EOD BD since CD8 so nothing more we can do now apart from wait xx was going to go running but decided against it as don't want to be unsettling anything if an egg is fertilised just going to chill, I am worrying now though as if this is another failed cycle then we only have one more round of clomid before we move on to IVF xx I'm just hoping it works and we don't have to rely on IVF as I want more than one child I would love three and if we can only have children through IVF well if it works in one of our free goes then that's it no help ever again we'll have to pay for it ourselves and IVF well very expensive thousands and thousands of pounds xx If IVF doesn't work in one of our free goes well that's it again nothing further for us unless we pay to continue trying IVF it's scary times at the mo xx

Angela - I completely understand how scary it must be. I've been feeling the same way about IVF. We don't have a free one so if we paid out of pocket for it what if it didn't work on first try? It's terrifying. And then what for the next child what if it happened again. It's just so hard this journey. I'm sending you warm wishes for a bfp with clomid! Ftx for you!

Afm - I've stayed strong resisting to test bc Waiting till Thursday will likely give me an accurate read. But it's not as if it's saving me any stress. I'm still stressed. I really want to know. This is my first TWW and now I know first hand how worrisome it can be. I've tried not to get my hopes up, but of course they are up. I'm scared/anxious...

Angela: I really hope and have my fx that this cycle you get that BFP! This journey is so hard and I am so sorry you are going through all this. I've heard so many good stories about IVF if you do have to get there. The odds go up so much more! We are here for you if you need anything!

Star- still super excited for you and have my fx for you that you get your BFP!

AFM: CD 10, OPKs negative so far, but that is completely normal. I've been keeping busy with school, work, kids, trying to buy a house and life in general. I hope this or next cycle works because the nurse at the RE said he might do 2 maybe 3 rounds of femara since clomid kept giving me bad eggs....Since we are changing treatments I feel like IVF is getting closer and closer and we would have to sit down and have a very long talk about that because the expense is so much. Glad I have you ladies to talk to and go through this journey with.

Goodluck lulu FX you get a good egg that's super sticky xx

Star e I feel your stress the TWW especially at the end is stressful but you've not got long to wait FX for you that it has worked xx

AFM no CHs yet from FF it'll put them in tomorrow I reckon hopefully not on the wrong date tho but we shall see xx

Star- keep strong, you are so close! How many dpo is Thursday?

Angela- fx you get those ch soon! I'm pretty sure I am 2 dpo. So we can wait it out together. If my temp stays high tomorrow I will likely start progesterone. I'm just a bit thrown as I never got a positive opk, so my lh surge must have been short. I think I was testing to early in the day and not often enough. I was not expecting o until today or tomorrow.

I caved and took an IC test and BFN. Not even a shadow of a line. Blank. We were so sad this morning. Technically it's not over yet. FF says I'm 13dpo but clinic would say I was 12 and based on my cramps on the Saturday after the iui that's when I would suspect I Oed so that could make me at 10dpo. So it might still be too early. Maybe wishful thinking. My temps dropped a bit today. Not by much. If they keep dropping then I'm out. I'm so sad. I hope I have a chance but Im feeling negative now. All the drama w the blood draws, the 30 day stimulation! It was so so so long and hard this one cycle.

If this cycle is a bust, DH and I are going to tell doc we want a higher dose bc we want more than one follie to work with. But then we run the risk of over stimming. There is an option to convert the cycle to IVF which is cheaper than just doing IVF from the get go bc our insurance will pay for the initial scans if it's iui.

Our insurance covers iui but not IVF. So iui is very affordable for us. We don't even have to pay for any of the injections. But we don't want to do several of them only to end up having to do IVF. It's so confusing and terrifying. The conversion method is less expensive but still very very expensive. Just wish there was a way to know how to get me to grow More than one follie. Like 2 or 3. So the odds are better. It's just a tricky process. Makes us so nervous. My heart feels very heavy right now.

Star e you still may not be out and the great thing is is that you finally got a TWW which is amazing news the average normal person with no issues takes 6 months to conceive so don't get disheartened the DR will now know you need the next dose up which made you produce one follie so if they use that dose next time you may produce more eggs hun the great thing is is that it is working for you now hun xx

Lulu I forgot to say that I've heard good things about femera so stay positive I'm sure you will get a good egg xx

Krissie here's hoping your Temps stay up with OPKS I test twice to three times a day just to make sure that I don't miss my surge xx

We'll I got my CHs today I am 4DPO which I knew I was I'll probably start testing around 10DPO or maybe 8 not sure yet as I've got loads of tests I've gone a bit crazy and I'm now collecting them lol I've got about 30 ICS left one morrisons own brand two 4 day early asdas own a Frer a 6 day early CB and a digi CB definitely not buying anymore xx

I got crosshairs today. I think I missed my surge on opks because I was only testing once in the morning. I will be testing at 7 dpo since the doctor told me to.

Took an frer and BFN. I'm out. Temps dropping too. Blood test tomorrow but I already know. I'm disappointed but it was a low chance. Got to keep trying. DH and I will and a consult w her once AF arrives as to next steps. We want to try for more follies and if too many just to convert to IVF. But we are t sure if converting gives you less of a chance than just doing IVF from the get go. So lots to discuss.

Good luck krissie and Angela this cycle! Fx for you! Angela have you continued to eat pineapple core?

Krissie why does doc want you to test at 7 Dpo? have you started taking your progesterone?

Star- he wants me to get blood work as soon as I get a bfp so I can increase progesterone if necessary.

I forgot about pineapple core. Do you think it's to late to start at 3 dpo?

Pineapple core from days 1-5 dpo so if your 3 it's not too late :)

Star e I'm so sorry to hear that please keep us updated about what happens at the clinic my FX for you hun xx

I haven't taken pineapple core this time and not really bothered with any vitamins either as well I just think now if it's going to happen it will happen whether I do all that stuff or not but maybe next month I'll change my mind we'll see I did use preseed on the last day we BD as I had Od by then and CM didn't look so fertile so I'm hoping that helped xx

Since I. Getting my operation on the 5th of August I'm not trying but not preventing I'm suppose to start af the day of operation so I'll ask them to test me if she doesn't show but she usually does the day before.

Not temping and I'm definitely sure I'll be ov'ing in the next 24h so whatever happens,happens it's a no stress month and feels sold not to stress.

Goodluck with your opinion kaiecee is it something that can be put off 9 months if you end up pregnant xx

It's for my gallbladder so if I am pregnant they can still do it baby will be extremely small so I don't think Thor is a risk but I doubt it will work this month anyways

Krissie I dont think 3dpo is too late. I'd say you are still good to go w it. Fx for you!

Good luck w the operation kaiceee

Angela fx for you! Keep us updated.

Afm - blook test tomorrow but I know I'm out. will wait for AF and will have an appointment w doc at that time to discuss next steps.

Well you never know kaiecee and it's good that they'll still be able to operate FX for you xx

Star e my FX still for you but I know what you mean if you was then you would have a BFP by now xx I was looking at your charts and the difference in your Temps this time has been amazing since you Od and high not erratic at all which I think is a good indication of progesterone so I think you will definitely get your BFP eventually I know it xx

Thanks so I'm definitely ov'ing and it's really ewcm much more than when I'm on clomid,but I'm pretty tender which seems the norm since I had my last baby fx it's a Good sign if not I'll stil be ok

Thinking of you today Star.

Fx Kaiecee.

Afm, my temp dropped today and ff took away my ch. Do I took an opk and it was really dark (not positive). So now I'm so confused. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->