Clomid buddies?

Krissie just get BDING now and get some digi opks to see a smiley on clomid I can O as late as CD16 some people O up to CD21 so I reckon you will O tomorrow xx

So dr wants me to use clomid for another 3 months but added metformin has anyone used this??

I don't think I hVe pcos,I ov regular but I think she's having me use it incase I have any ovarian cysts from using clomid she wants me to use clomid for another 3 months then will switch to femara if clomid isn't working

But thanks for your info.

Sorry kaiecee I've never tried it Dr's only put me on clomid only xx

Star e I've been thinking about you today hope your okay xx

Hmm.. Kaiecee, I've never heard of that. I use it to increase insulin sensitivity which contributes to pcos.

So, I don't think I'm oing. Pending tomorrow my temp goes back tomorrow I'm thinking it was just an estrogen surge. My cm today is very creamy to sticky. And my opks got light again when I retested. So I'm thinking it's cause I tested with smu. But we did bd just to be sure.

I'm ov'ing big time lots of ewcm maybe it will happen on its own we will see
Angela
I'm good just pain from my gallbladder everyday can't wait for surgery

Got a blood test today - BFN. I knew that considering the fact that I started my period this morning. DH and I met w doc today to talk about next steps. We talked about trying to do IUI and getting more than one follicle and she says it's very difficult because I have PCOS to get two or three that it's probably more likely to either overstimulate. She recommended taking the very conservative route of long and slow to get one.

but she said she was up to the challenge and she would try for more follicles and we told her we don't want to overstimulate but it's just this long tricky process. so we got to talking more and we decided to take the plunge and do IVF this cycle. It was a big decision and definitely stressful but we're going to do it. I'm so scared that it won't work. And we will be out the money. But we just don't want to do iui for several months and then end up back here anyway. I don't understand why the insurance companies would rather pay all the costs for several months of IUI but not just give a free IVF. I mean it doesn't make sense technically they could end up losing more money in the long run if someone kept doing iui after IUI after IUI.

Tomorrow I start my injections at the 75 unit dose.

I'm totally winded from all the stress. From thinking about the money, to thinking about the meds, the procedure, how I'm going to manage doing it with work. It's all going to be so stressful.

Thank you all for your support. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. It means so much to be to be able to come here and learn about your journeys and know you will understand. I'm feeling so totally depleted right now. And scared.

Krissie I hope you O soon. And hope you enjoyed your getaway. I think you mentioned you did something. Fx! Hope adding the progesterone to your cycle does the job.

Angela - fx that the TWW goes by quickly and that you get your much deserved BFP.

Kaicee i hope the surgery goes well. So sorry about your pain.

Thanks star, we are leaving next Thursday.

Big :hugs: hun. I really hope the ivf works first try. I've seen so many successes on here so I'm really hopeful for you hun!

Star I'm glad you have a plan! IVF has a much higher success rate - and you'll likely have some Frontier so if the first transfer doesn't work, a FET cycle is MUCH cheaper. It's the fresh cycles that are expensive. Hang in there!

What's an FET cycle Vankiwi

Krissie does that mean your Temps have gone back up and you did O when you said you did xx could you put your chart up so we can see xx and I hope you really enjoy your break you deserve it maybe unwinding and distressing will help stick that egg xx

Kaiecee FX this cycle your Dr knows you best as they're dealing with your case so I'm sure she's trying you on it for a reason ask them I'm sure they'll explain xx

Star e my heart goes out to you hun it really does but the success rate for IVF is the highest you can get plus I'm following an IVF thread I dont comment on it just stalk it just incase I need to start IVF myself and virtually all of them have fell pregnant. If they're able first cycle get 20 eggs and all fertilise and freeze okay then then it makes other cycles much cheaper as they'll have the egg stock from you already so each time they'll unfreeze 5 eggs xx I really hope it works first time and you get your BFP you may even end up with multiples xx

AFM DPO6 my Temps have gone through the roof very unusual but that could be down to me catching DHs summer cold I'm full of it plus it's really warm over here at the moment we're having a heat wave I'll see how my Temps are over the next few days but I'm going to start testing on Sunday which will be DPO8 xx

Star good luck hope it rocks first try.

Good luck to Ll you ladies this month.

Angela a FET is a frozen embryo transfer - so they thaw a frozen embryo from a previous cycle and transfer it.

If you click on Krissie's ticker you can see her chart.

Yea, my chart is in my ticker.

So I'm annoyed. My temp is still low. So I got 3 days of high temps and now two days of low. So I have no idea if/when I ovulated.

Thanks for clearing that up Vankiwi and yes can see the chart now

That is confusing Krissie really strange here's hoping your Temps go back up xx

Angela - sorry you have a cold in the summer heat wave. I got over heated today. Having a cold can be very draining and add the heatwave. Hope it asses by very quickly. My Fx for you that this is your cycle! I hope those temps stay up! on the IVF thread you follow did it take them many cycles to fall pg?

Krissie - enjoy your upcoming getaway. I really have no idea what the temps mean. Have you been sick? Do yiu think it's possible you will O in a few days or would this be way past your usual O date?

Vankiwi - the hope is to get many eggs so we can freeze them. I'm hoping that will be possible bc last time when too many grew I remember there being a lot of eggs but already forgot how many I would actually have to go back onto this thread and figure out but it was many. So hopefully it does work. If not FEt will be cheaper. I'm just praying it works. Took my first dose tonight and I'm going to be eating a lot of avocado as I've read it really helps w IVF.

Star- I have no idea what's gonna happen. I don't have a usual o day but it would be late for a clomid cycle. So for now I'm gonna temp and try not to think about it. I've been so stressed the last two days so I need to chill cause I can't do anything to change it.

Krissie I didn't o til CD19 on Clomid!

Star fingers crossed it work out! My real life friends that have done IVF it's worked first go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->