Clomid buddies?

angela- so sorry; totally agree with krissies, you are once step closer to ivf, where i have everything crossed that you are going to get it on first try.

krissie- that's great news that you'll prob O at a good time. fx for you! so when should you O in like 5 days or so?

afm - went in for an appointment. still no growth. but estrogen level did go up a little bit. she said there are about 20 follicles that look nice (not sure what nice means though), but they are all <10mm. we are upping the dose to 125iu. as of today, i have been stimulated for 10 days (7 of those days i was on 75iu and 3 of those days were 100iu). my next appointment is wednesday and she says she really thinks we will start to see some in the 10-12mm range by then. its hard to tell when retrieval will be, but i guess if she had to guess, she thinks it would be by the end of next week. im worried though...long time to go without any growth. the stimulation has been long and im just hoping i have chance and if i do, i have good numbers to work with.

Keeping everything crossed star! Sounds like things are starting to pick up. Hopefully Wed you get some growth!

I suspect o will bring in 3-5 days. My opk was considerably darker today so hoping that's a good sign. I'm hoping o doesn't come until cd 12 at the earliest.

FX for you star e but that sounds great that you may get 20 meaning you get to freeze some and a good number to have hopefully good success my FX are well and truly crossed can't wait for your next update xx

Krissie FX O comes around CD12 for you xx

AFM AF came full swing today it's been weird as came a day late supposed to start Sunday but didn't start till Monday but was so so light could of got away with just one towel all day but today OMG it's full swing today and the cramps I've never had AF cramps this bad before they're awful xx

No af still I'm really anxious for her to get here so I won't have to get the hospital to test me I already had sitting last month at this time saying af was on here way,I
Just got a lot of cm yesterday.

krissie hope O comes in a few days! fx! keep us updated.

angela - so so sorry about the cramps. i hear you on the pain. when AF came around this time i was in such pain, i couldn't talk to anyone. it lasted half a day and i was breathing very heavily b/c it hurt so much. it was crazy. and then i felt super emotional and all exhausted. it was so weird. much stronger than my AF's that were induced by provera. good luck. hope you feel better and they ease up soon.

kaiecee - why do you have to go to the hospital?

krissie hope O comes in a few days! fx! keep us updated.

angela - so so sorry about the cramps. i hear you on the pain. when AF came around this time i was in such pain, i couldn't talk to anyone. it lasted half a day and i was breathing very heavily b/c it hurt so much. it was crazy. and then i felt super emotional and all exhausted. it was so weird. much stronger than m.y AF's that were induced by provera. good luck. hope you feel better and they ease up soon.

kaiecee - why do you have to go to the hospital?

I have to get gallbladder removed on Friday I've had issues with it for over 2 years and 2 pregnancies just can't deal with the pain anymore

Good luck Kaiecee. When are you expecting af?

I got some watery cm today and my opks are getting much darker so expecting o will probably be soon. Gonna try to get some bding in tonight.

Krissie that's great news. o is coming! So happy your OPKs are getting darker. Fx!

Kaicee. Good luck in surgery. so sorry about the pain. Hope the surgery goes well and you are relieved of the pain.

Af due Friday but always get it here days before I have a lot of cm which can mean she's on her way.

Star- how did your scan go yesterday?

Afm, cm is turning fertile so feeling optimistic I will o soon.

Still no af hope she shows soon,surgery tomorrow morning at 8:30 hope all goes well.

Good luck Kaiecee. I'm sure eveything will go great and you will start feeling better.

I've got some really good ewcm today and we managed to bd this morning so I'm feeling really good about things. Still no positive opk tho so that's kinda bumming me out.

hi ladies, sorry I've just been a silent stalker for quite some time. :ninja: I've been following all along, haven't missed a thing! Mainly been sticking to my journal. I did my 6th and final round of Clomid, BFN/AF. I'm CD3 and going to my RE for a baseline scan tomorrow morning to start Femara. A bit nervous trying a new drug, but the stats are promising for us PCOS girls. I hope this does the trick for me. I'm just so over TTC and ready to be done with it and move on to pregnancy and parenthood.

Krissie, I hope the +OPK comes soon for you. It's so frustrating waiting to O, esp when on medication. I think the EWCM is a great sign though, I bet you will O soon! FX!

Star, hope IVF does you well and you get a sticky baby. I believe it will happen for your soon!! Sorry to see you're on a long stim again, but I hope it works out all for the better this time round.

Kaiecee, best get well wishes to you after surgery. I hope it all goes smoothly and your recover quickly.

Angela, sorry about the :witch:... I hate it. It's the worst when it's miserable and painful like that. It's hard enough to swallow not being pregnant again, let alone deal with feeling like crap. I've been having a rough AF too, hope she leaves tomorrow.

Just wanted to pop in and tell you guys I've been keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers. Hope we see a sticky BFP on this board so very soon. <3

Welcome wifey- I'm glad you decided to post. I'm sorry clomid has not work for you. Fx femara does the trick and you get a sticky bean soon!

hey i thought i had updated you all on yesterdays appointment but i guess i didnt.

apparently still no significant growth. there was one at 12mm, but all the others were under 10. my estrogen level is crawling up. its at 81 now. so still very low. nurse said she only sees five that look like they might grow. she said all the others are too small. all of them are on the right ovary, nothing seems to be taking off on the left at all. so i went from one appointment thinking i had 20 (granted thats the total, they were very small at that time too) to thinking i have five. hopefully we get something this cycle. i hope i make it to transfer stage. i was also told that i have brittle pcos and that they did not want to give me a very high dose to start off with b/c they were afriad my estrogen level would get too high too quickly and that that would impact the quality of the eggs. nurse also said that if too many grow at once it does not give the other eggs the space to continue to grow and that impacts the cycle as well. i'm not sure what to think though. when we were trying for iui and they overstimmed me, i had like 20. then when they did long and slow for another iui, i had 1. so it seems like they know how to control it a bit more than they think. they upped my dose to 150 and my next appointment is friday.

krissie - glad you have that ewcm! i think O is approaching! very exciting. fx!!!!

wifey - great to hear from you :) please keep us updated on femara. i've heard great things about it in relation to pcos. i hope this works for you. fx!

angela - any updates?

vankiwi - how are things going?

Wifebby so great to hear from you glad you kept stalking and thank you for the kind words FX femera does the trick for you I really hope it does xx keep us updated xx

Krissie really hope O comes soon FX for you sounds like you are close to it xx

Star e that is gutting news but on another hand sounds like you are in with a shot and there is growth so hopefully more development FX for you I really wish you all the luck in the world xx

AFM day two of clomid AF is on its way out started a new fitness programme I've signed up to getting healthy and loosing that little bit of weight for IVF I know I've still got this cycle left on clomid but I already know in my heart it won't work xx

Angela I'm glad you are at least in with a shot this cycle and have a plan if it doesn't work!

Star fingers crossed for some more growth! Are you going to do ICSI or not?

AFM I'm good, on vacation at the moment. Feeling little flutters now most days which is nice. We head home on Saturday, MIL will be coming with us to stay for 2.5 weeks, then MIL, DD, and I are flying to New Zealand for 3.5 weeks. So lots going on here! By the time I get back from NZ I'll be almost 24 weeks!

Angela - so great that you've continued with the health kick. Do whatever it takes to increase your chances. My fx for you. Are you now on the list for IVF?

Vankiwi- have a great time in New Zealand! Happy things are going well for u and u have those little flutters. Hope everything continues on wonderfully for you and your bean! Keep us updated.

Vankiwi that sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your trip.

Star- I'm sorry things aren't as far as you'd like. I cannot imagine how frustrated you must me.

Angela great job sticking to it. Since you already know ivf will require it that will help with your motivation.

Kaiecee - good luck with surgery!

Vankiwi - enjoy your well deserved trip xx

AngelaALA - just keep positive, you never know when the sticky bean is going to happen. thinking of you and I believe it will happen soon xxx

Krissie - I'm sure O is just around the corner for you, get busy ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone, difficult keeping track of who is who on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->