Clomid buddies?

Thanks for the support everyone! Means so much.

Krissie I can't wait to see those temps go up. Kmfx!

Afm-survived retrieval. I have a low pain threshold so felt very uncomfortable after ER. They had to give me some extra pain meds via IV after the procedure. Took about another hour for the pain to be something Tylenol could manage. They got 22 eggs. That's a lot, but doc said there is an inverse relationship between quantity and quality. So the coming days will tell us more. We decided to do FET bc doc does not subscribe to the theory of aggressive supplementation with Lupron trigger. So it does not make sense for me to do a fresh without the hormone support. I'll have to wait it out. Give my body some time to rest. I'm totally wiped out. Apparently they had to give me more than the usual anesthesia bc I kept moving about. So I'm just really tired.

Star e 22 is a big number but I really hope from that there is a really high number of good eggs meaning if need be you can do a few months of FET to keep cost down but I really hope you only need the once FX for you everything X for you xx

So i found out today that out of the 22, 20 were mature and 17 fertilized. next update from the clinic will be on thursday where we find out the day 3 number. my fx. hoping for good news. i know the number will be significantly reduced bc thats usually what happens. i just hope we have a good number.

and angela, the thing that sucks is that even the FETs are expensive. not as expensive as stim cycles, but still 5,000. so i am so hoping we get good news and that it works when we hopefully go through it next month.

I know what you mean hun FX for you 17 is a good number to work off though you must be thrilled so excited for you xx

17 does sound like a good number. Fx day 3 has some good numbers too.

I cannot believe the cost! Hopefully you get your sticky bean first round.

Afm, I dont know if I actually o'd. My temps are marginally higher, roughly 0.2 degrees. So I'm not sure. Seriously this cycle needs to end.

Star that's great news! Hopefully the discomfort wasn't too bad today.

Krissie looking at your chart it is hard to tell but that's due to your high Temps at the start of your cycle give it a few more days I'm sure you will be able to tell then FX that you have Od xx

thanks everyone for the support!

krissie my fx so so tightly! hoping you Oed!

and yea the cost of FET is ridiculous. im on pins and needles right now. cant wait till tomorrow to find out the day 3 numbers.

the discomfort is getting better but it still hurts to go to bathroom and i was constipated for two days which was not good. all in all im okay. but feeling the discomfort ive felt, i cannot imagine what OHSS would be like. glad my clinic was conservative and we avoided that awfulness.

Goodluck for tomorrow star e got absolutely everything crossed for you xx

doc called today and said all 17 are dividing and doing their thing. so as of today, they've all made it. i was very happy to hear this. i read an article that said after day 3 many people lose around half of the day 3 number by day 5 (of course people can loose all or more or even less, thats just what this article said). so im just going to hope for the best. nothing i can do but cheer those embies on. doc said embryologist will come in on saturday to check them and freeze any blastocysts and that if some of them have not made it to that day, he or she will come in on sunday to see if there are any day 6s. no one will call me over the weekend. so i'll have to wait till monday to find out. my fx.

krissie - how you doing? saw your chart and looks like your temp is really rising. thats great!

Yea it was super high this morning. I hope it stays up tomorrow as well.

I'm doing okay, I'm not sure if we have a chance since ff thinks o was Friday. Although I think it was Saturday.

I am so happy for you Star, that is such excellent news! Wow! Keep yourself as distracted as possible the weekend ;)

Star e that is amazing news I really hope they all make it to d5 FX for you but positive so far hun bet your over the moon xx

Yay Star!! :dance: I'm so happy for you!! Those numbers are PERFECT right now! I think you deserve a nice weekend of relaxation and just being happy you've made it this far. That's so lovely that 17 fertilized! I bet you'll get a great number that make it to day 5. I can't wait to hear the news on Monday!! :hugs: SO happy for you!

Krissie, if it was Saturday you're in with a great chance! Still in with a chance if it was Friday, but I think Saturday looks better based on your chart. So happy you got to O on this dose of Clomid. I'm really hoping you catch a sticky BFP. If not, though, Femara is the way to go. I've had so much less side effects and just as good of results.

Angela, what CD are you on?! Sorry if I've missed anything!

Kaiecee, how are you doing? Healing up well after surgery? I hope!

AFM, 3dpo. I triggered on Monday with 1 18mm follie. We just did TI instead of IUI, we didn't have the money for IUI. I have a consult on the 30th to discuss what's next if 3 rounds of Femara don't result in a sticky BFP. I'm hoping for injections and IUI, but I have a feeling my doc may want to just go for IVF. If that's the case, we'll have to take a break to save up money and for me to lose weight. So needless to say, I'm hoping Femara helps me get that BFP.

Happy Friday ladies, hope you all have a great day and weekend! :) :hugs:

Thanks wifey- My other app says o was Saturday. I am inclined to say it probably was too. I think I surged over the night between Friday and Saturday and o'd on Saturday. So I am counting myself at 6 dpo. I am going to wait until Monday or Tuesday to start testing. I am not feeling like we caught this cycle so not to eager to test. But the doctor did want me to test early so I can start progesterone right away.

I agree if this cycle fails then I am going to take a cycle break and start femara the following cycle.

Fx that you get your sticky bean with the femara and won't have to worry about injectables or ivf!! :hugs:

Wiffbby FX for you I really hope this cycle is the one and you don't have to worry about IUI and IVF xx

Krissie from your chart I would say Saturday too FX for you and we are on the same DPO xx

AFM I'm 6DPO Wiffbby I really don't think I'm pregnant but I've been focusing on getting healthy I've lost weight already started a diet called shift shape and sustain workout 5 times a week I want to shed my extra weight before I go in for IVF as that's my next step xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->