Clomid buddies?

Krissie glad you have a plan!

Star I have everything crossed for you for Friday!

I'm good, we got back yesterday, our flight was delayed by two days due to weather. My body clock is all out of whack, it's 2am and I can't sleep, despite having 5hrs sleep in the last 40 hours!

So I'm calling myself out on this cycle I was 3 weeks late and still bfn then has some red so I'm now on day 3 of clomid
Fx it gets back on track

I'm out this month. For period yesterday:( back on clomid tomorrow.

So sorry liz.

Good luck Kaiecee. Fx this your cycle.

Afm, I missed o so I am out this cycle. Figures I would o while on vacation away from dh.

Doing pre seed and of course my pineapple core again this cycle

I really like preseed. I used it with ds and when my cm is not ew now.

Sounds great krissie. Doing what you can to get healthy. And contribute to the process. It's tough to know what works and sometimes it takes just trying something. That's one of the reasons I decided to do acupuncture. I figured it was worth a shot. Who knows if it's actually helpful but it makes me feel good just knowing I'm trying something.

Liz and Kaiecee so sorry the witch got you here's hoping the next cycle brings more luck xx

Vankiwi glad you had a good vacation and having a smooth pregnancy your due date will be here before you know it xx

Krissie I hope the break helps like you Im out this month as didnt expect to O so late so me and DH hadnt BD only 4 days previously so I have no urge at all to test xx

Getting healthy is also good Im still on my health kick which is going well started lifting weights now which is hard work but Im actually enjoying it to be honest xx

Oh and Star I really hope everything goes really well on Friday I have absolutely everything crossed for you xx

Round 3 of Clomid started last night, lets hope third time is the charm! Good luck to all the ladies xxx

Vankiwi - I feel you about the sleep issues. I have them and it's really bad. I just can't fall asleep. so happy you and your bean are doing well! Sorry about the flight troubles too. I've never been delayed two days. I hope you are able to rest well very soon!

Aphy really hoping this is your cycle! Good luck.

Angela - glad the health stuff is going better. Any word from hospital?

Star both DD and I slept til 10am this morning! I'm hoping that's the end of our jetlag and we will be back to normal tomorrow!

Baby is doing well, I'm measuring two weeks ahead already, wonder if I'll get extra scans this time too! I have my GTT next week, yuck!

How are you feeling about the FET?

Vankiwi glad the pregnancy is going really well so made up for you hun whats a GTT?

Star e cant believe you will be doing the FET tomorrow thats come around quick I hope it all goes smoothly how are you feeling xx

AFM no news from hospital yet but I know it can take a while so just playing the waiting game at the mo, Im DPO10 AF is due in 5 days Im not in with any chance at all this cycle due to poor BDing but Im okay with that, still doing my health kick and it is going well lost 4kg so far so Im happy with that xx

Van- fx you get back into your routine and both of you start sleeping better. I can't imagine how exhausting that must be.

Star- So excited for you!! I look forward to your update tomorrow.

Angela- you have been doing so good!! Fx the hospital contacts you soon.

Afm, had a good first day on my diet. Now just hoping to stay motivated. I plan to do another med cycle after my next one. So sometime in November likely. For now just working on losing weight and eating right. I already feel so much better and it has only been one day!

Thanks guys!

Angela GTT is the glucose tolerance test. Routine test for gestational diabetes. It's pretty gross :haha: I had no issues last pregnancy so hoping for the same again.

Angela - glad the Health kick is going well. You are doing such a great Job with that. And in terms of the hospital yeah I guess you just have to wait but I'm very hopeful that you'll know something soon!

Krissie that's so awesome that you are already feeling better! Getting healthy and feeling better can only help the ttc process. So next cycle you will take clomid right?

Vankiwiw - I had never heard of GTT either. Sorry you have to do it. Fx it goes well.

Afm - tomorrow I'm doing acupuncture before my appointment and then I'm doing acupuncture again after my appointment. And I think like about an hour to 30 minutes before my appointment I need to drink a lot of water because you're supposed to have a full bladder for the transfer. I've had a really busy week. So tons of things that I wanted to do before the transfer I wasn't really able to do like drink a lot of water and eat really healthy food. But nothing I can do now but hope for the best. We are transferring two to increase the odds. I'm so hopeful and going to try to do everything I can afterwards in terms of being healthy and being calm to try to make it work.

Star I hope everything goes well tomorrow and that in another week you get a big flaming BFP!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! And maybe in 5-6 months you can do the GTT too :haha:

so i finished the FET! I had to drink a lot of water before the procedure which made the transfer a bit uncomfortable, but only because I really needed to go to the bathroom! we transfered two embryos. the doctor double checked that with us -- she really wanted us to make sure we wanted to transfer two. she said it is "aggressive" to transfer two especially b/c we had high grade embryos. she said there is a 60-70% chance of twins and as we all know that is a higher risk pg. although DH and i had already discussed this before the FET, i must say i got a bit anxious when she posed the question again. i had a chance to discuss it again with DH and we stuck with our original decision on transferring two. i feel comfortable with the decision and am really hoping for the best.

i did acupuncture before and after the procedure. the first part of the one after the procedure was super relaxing, but then the second half was less relaxing because i really needed to use the bathroom again b/c of all the water i had drank.

i plan on spending the rest of the weekend relaxing and eating good, warming food.

i have officially entered the TWW!

Fabulous news Star!!! Keeping everything crossed for your bfp! I am so so happy to hear it went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->