Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

That's how I am too. But, I would do the same. It's best to know ahead of time. Who knows, maybe you'll get a BFP and then get confirmation that same day :)

That's how I am too. But, I would do the same. It's best to know ahead of time. Who knows, maybe you'll get a BFP and then get confirmation that same day :)

that would be the BEST xmas gift ever....i would get to suprrise DH.

i'm 10dpo...and have some new "symptoms" today...meaning new things that ive never had before.....but i'm trying to not read into it too much!

What are they? It's so hard not to think about it, right? This is the first month I haven't tried to analyze it all, lol. I think it's because I'm temping for the first time and now I know for sure that I'm not O.

I kinda explained away all my symptoms in the TWW this time around. I was tired of reading into symptoms and then being let down. I hope you ladies get your Christmas BFPs!

Kerrbear -- i know what you mean...i am thinking all my symptoms are because 1)clomid 1st cycle and 2)i had strong ovulation with 3 follies and my body is probably like WOW what's this.

Amanda here are my symptoms...normally i have NOTHING the TWW..no symptoms at all except for voming 1 week before AF and interesting i didnt have that this cycle
i'm 10dpo today.
2dpo - today...sore nipples
8dpo - today...sore boobs and nipples
4/5dpo - really chapped lips in the morning
today - strong sense of smell..bathroom smelled like a urinal...lower backache like AF is due today

tomorrow i'll be 11dpo...

so like i said..it's either weird cycle bc of clomid....or maybe just maybe af won't be coming this week!

Kerrbear -- i know what you mean...i am thinking all my symptoms are because 1)clomid 1st cycle and 2)i had strong ovulation with 3 follies and my body is probably like WOW what's this.

Amanda here are my symptoms...normally i have NOTHING the TWW..no symptoms at all except for voming 1 week before AF and interesting i didnt have that this cycle
i'm 10dpo today.
2dpo - today...sore nipples
8dpo - today...sore boobs and nipples
4/5dpo - really chapped lips in the morning
today - strong sense of smell..bathroom smelled like a urinal...lower backache like AF is due today

tomorrow i'll be 11dpo...

so like i said..it's either weird cycle bc of clomid....or maybe just maybe af won't be coming this week!

Breaking Dawn I will keep you in my prayers sweetie, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

tiatammy - thanks hun!

love this group of girls...soo supportive!

how is your cycle?

tiatammy - thanks hun!

how is your cycle?

well just went to rest room and cd 29 and showing some spotting looks like I am out again :cry::cry::cry: I dont how much longer I can handle this , all the timing right bedding and all, GRRRRR :cry::cry: See what tomm. shows this is sooooo unreal, no it is real because this has been the way it has always been since the begining, sorry I am rambleing I am sooo upset right now.:cry::cry: I do hope you get your BFP sweetie. HUGS HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

tiatammy - thanks hun!

how is your cycle?

well just went to rest room and cd 29 and showing some spotting looks like I am out again :cry::cry::cry: I dont how much longer I can handle this , all the timing right bedding and all, GRRRRR :cry::cry: See what tomm. shows this is sooooo unreal, no it is real because this has been the way it has always been since the begining, sorry I am rambleing I am sooo upset right now.:cry::cry: I do hope you get your BFP sweetie. HUGS HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

hey hun...do not apologize! it's good to say how you feel and how frustratiing this is...sorry but you've probably mentioned this all before, but how long have you been TTC? have you had any tests done?

tiatammy - thanks hun!

how is your cycle?

hey hun...do not apologize! it's good to say how you feel and how frustratiing this is...sorry but you've probably mentioned this all before, but how long have you been TTC? have you had any tests done?

well this coming april will be 2 years actively trying, and only been on the clomid for the past 4 months, the doc. already has me up to 150mg cd 5-9 HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Tiatammy - how did clomid work for you this cycle? did you have good ovulation?

was this your first month of 150 mg? i know that it can take a couple months to find the right dose of clomid to have good ovulation. you are on the right path...i dont doubt that your bfp is on its way! :hugs:

also have you had any tests done? hsg? bloodwork?

was this your first month of 150 mg? i know that it can take a couple months to find the right dose of clomid to have good ovulation. you are on the right path...i dont doubt that your bfp is on its way! :hugs:

Got a positive opk on cd 19 the first since I have been on the clomid in 4 months, and this is the second month at 150mg cd 5-9 HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Got a positive opk on cd 19 the first since I have been on the clomid in 4 months, and this is the second month at 150mg cd 5-9 HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

that's great news!!! that dose of clomid worked...and you O'd...now it's just a matter of sperm meeting egg.

i'm on first cycle of clomid 50 mg...and when i had strong ovulation...i kept telling myself..that is success..a really good result this cycle...the next step is just a matter of those little guys swimming to the egg!

that's great news!!! that dose of clomid worked...and you O'd...now it's just a matter of sperm meeting egg.

i'm on first cycle of clomid 50 mg...and when i had strong ovulation...i kept telling myself..that is success..a really good result this cycle...the next step is just a matter of those little guys swimming to the egg!

I just wanted soooo bad to make a christmas christmas surprise to everyone on christmas, you are right it is a good sign. HUGS FRIENDS

I just wanted soooo bad to make a christmas christmas surprise to everyone on christmas, you are right it is a good sign. HUGS FRIENDS

fingers crossed for you hun!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i'm heading to bed...have a gnite hun!

Hey ladies

how is everyone doing? I haven't been on BnB as much recently - feels weird to post on the 1st tri board and I don't fit into the ttc board anymore either so feel a little lost! I miss my ttc ladies :hugs: I hope you're all doing well and get some great news very soon xxx

Hi ladies, hope you all had a great weekend! :)

Amanda-I hope that things clear up soon so that you either O very soon this cycle or are able to start the clomid asap!

MrsBroodyPant-I have been getting sore nipples right before O and it lasts about two days after O. Hope you see something soon!

Breaking Dawn-a few more days then time for testing! I think you’re 11dpo today? I am at 9dpo. I almost took a test this morning and decided against it, lol.

Tiatammy-sorry that you’re feeling down. I hope that AF stays away!!!

Smiler-how are you doing? We miss you here too!! Hope to join you over on the other board soon 

Starlight I think it was a good idea not to test at 9dpo, that is very early! I really hope this is your month though. It would be great to be bump buddies :) Do you think you'll wait til the end of the week to test?

I'm doing ok. I don't really feel pregnant at all, it's quite strange. I know it's too early for strong symptoms etc but I think they would help me to believe it! I've been really thirsty and not sleeping too well but that's all. Currently debating whether to tell my mum...she knows I was on clomid so I think she'll guess when I don't drink at christmas. But I don't know, always thought I would keep it totally secret this time around but it's hard xx

I am going to wait till Friday to test, I will be 13dpo then, and I also have to go in for a blood test that day as well, so figured I would do a HPT before that. I really hope that this is the month too and that we can be bump buddies!! But if not, I am at least glad that the 150mg worked and helped me O earlier, one step at a time right? (I am trying to be logical and reasonable, but I really do just want the BFP right now, LOL!!)

Smiler-now that you are pregnant, are you taking any additional supplements/vitamins? That is tricky with your mom - my mom also knows that I am on clomid and I would also be on the fence about telling her right away or not but it is hard to keep it a secret from my mom! Maybe see how it goes and if you're talking to your mom and it feels right, then just go for it otherwise it is ok to wait! Is your DH ok for you to share the news a bit early with certain people like your mom? Over xmas, will you pretend to be drinking or just say no to all drinks? Hope that you sleep better soon - I have also been not sleeping well over the last week!

Welcome new ladies! R9chel, ninnyone12 and ready2Bmum, you have been added to our list on post 1 :) Sorry for your loss R9chel, I know it isn't easy.

Yes, I've had spotting on Clomid - not sure why though. This cycle seems to be ok.

And I have been so moody too! With hotflashes, sweatiness at ngiht and then freezing coldness at other times lol. I hope that means it is working.

Yay starlight, so happy you o-ed early! :dance:

Me - I just found out my TSH and prolactin levels were a little high on my cd3 tests and I am freaking out. Has anyone had any experience with these things? Eeeek!

Kerrbear, I'm excited for you

MrsElsi & Smiler and all the ladies <3

Hi...I also had my TSH and Prolactin levels checked (2.75 and 17.28). What were your readings? What is considered normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->