Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

welcome new ladies

i am very down today but there is some good news in my world

my oldest friend got her bfp today. after years of trying she finally did ivf. one round did the trick for her.

as for me though - i dont think i ever ovulated and seriously, wow it is a trying day. my coworker completely flaked on a huge project and i am overly stressed, (understatement) trying to pick up the pieces.

Congrats for your friend, horseypants! Sorry to hear your having a bad day.

thanks amanda. wha?! i got back my retest results and my hormones are all normal now. i still feel like crap though.

Yeah, that's great news!!!!! Hopefully the rest of your day will be better :)

welcome new ladies

i am very down today but there is some good news in my world

my oldest friend got her bfp today. after years of trying she finally did ivf. one round did the trick for her.

as for me though - i dont think i ever ovulated and seriously, wow it is a trying day. my coworker completely flaked on a huge project and i am overly stressed, (understatement) trying to pick up the pieces.

Hi Horseypants

Sorry to hear you're feeling down, it's hard enough dealing with all of this, let alone work then being stressful on top. I hope it has got a bit better, and that your partner gives you a big hug when you get home. :hugs:

Did you get a surge at all on your OPK?

That is good news about your friend - stories like that give me some hope. How long was she trying for?

xxx

Horsey, Try and Feel Better! I would normally try and cheer you up w/ some funny.....but Im not to cheerful or happy today either! So Lets just keep our chins up! And Sorry about your work project, I know the feeling everyday! You think working for the government would make you buckle down more, and not flake, but I swear I work w/ the flakiest people! Hence, why im always at work!!!

Congrats to your friend! That is Great that she got her BFP!

sara, i need a government job so at least they will give me decent benefits. yes, lets keep our chins up :hugs:

mrselsie, i got three positives in a row on opks last week. i had my hopes up for sure.

how are you guys doing with your cycles and such? i read back again and didnt see anything recent enough :)

Horsey...sorry to hear about your crapppy day! But good news about your friend!

Iam so tempted to test....is there any point to test in the PM 11dpo??

hello ladies well here is an update, starting spotting yesterday and now it is more than spotting today so I am out for a christmas surprise, and had a seizure today luckly my dad was here with me, just been under soooo much stress, and my seizures are stressed induced, wishing you all of the best, and may your wishes come true, I just think I am ready to throw in the towel. I hope I dont bring anyone down, I am sooo disapointed, :cry::cry::cry::shrug: HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

tiatammy, hugs for you - i was already down so you wont bring me down :hugs:

mrshorseypants - its true..if i test too early it will be a negative for sure! good point!

tiatammy..:hugs: hope you feel better..

Tiatammy, sorry that you had such a rough day, hope you feel better soon!

Horseypants - hope your mood lifts soon but in the meantime we are here so you can vent to us :)

Breaking dawn, it's so tough waiting! So did you decide to hold off today?

Horseypants - hope your mood lifts soon but in the meantime we are here so you can vent to us :)

i really dont want to wait anymore....i'm praying when i do test it's a bfp...if i had IC hpts i think i would test...but i've got to buy some frer hpts so i'll hold off.

how are you holding up?

i really dont want to wait anymore....i'm praying when i do test it's a bfp...if i had IC hpts i think i would test...but i've got to buy some frer hpts so i'll hold off.

how are you holding up?

So you'll wait till tomorrow then? I am doing ok but getting anxious to test but it is way too early for me at 9dpo. I really want this but also trying to manage my expectations you know?

how are you holding up?

So you'll wait till tomorrow then? I am doing ok but getting anxious to test but it is way too early for me at 9dpo. I really want this but also trying to manage my expectations you know?

i think i will wait until 13dpo..so wed morning. i have a delicious steakhouse luncheon to attend tomorrow....lol might as well enjoy some medium rare steak with a glass of redwine. :dance:

are you still waiting until friday?

Mmmm tmr sounds delicious! I am not sure if I will make it to Friday but Wed at the earliest for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->