Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Amanda - almost at the end of your cycle!! I'm surre you are ready for AF to get out of the way.

My lunch was absolutely delish! Now if I can only make it to friday to test! (Or tmrw morning).

Starlight...how long is your cycle?

How do you know when its too early to test? I have a 28-30 day cycle...

Thanks Starlight & Breaking Dawn! Yes, next cycle will be my first Clomid cycle and I am so ready for it to start!!!

Breaking dawn, my cycles range from being 28 to 50 days, so I base testing on DPO instead of CD. Since you know your DPO best to use that to determine testing, I think most suggest to wait till 14 DPO to test but as you know many cafe and test earlier! What are you thinking?

Amanda, hope you can start soon!! :)

Amanda-very exciting to be starting your first round. I know I felt like things were finally happening and I wasnt just shooting in the dark. Best of luck with it :hug:

Im extremely hormonal today. crying over stooopid things!! I wonder has this anything to do with clomid/up coming ovulation. (or just me?!)

Ready2bmum,it could be a mix of clomid, O, and all the Ttc stress that has you emotional, I know that happens to me sometimes too!! So you think you will O soon? ��

Ready2bmum,it could be a mix of clomid, O, and all the Ttc stress that has you emotional, I know that happens to me sometimes too!! So you think you will O soon? ��

Well Im cd10, really hoping I O bang on time on cd14. it may or may not happen that way but we dtd cd6 & cd8. we were just discussing whether to go everyday now for the next 7 days or go tonight and then give another break before cd14. Its hard to know!

surely more sex = more sperm waiting for the egg. but then I read that too much sex weakens sperm. I really dont know. really trying to get it right this month.

How are things with you??

Amanda - goodluck with starting clomid

Starlight - I'm 12dpo today and AF is due Friday. So I think its to early ...I guess I'm just tired of waiting. The first part off tww is easier bc you just O'd and had lots of BD so feel like you did your best! Now this 2nd part gets harder....

Especially now that it feels like I my "symptoms" are gone...I'll just be so sad if AF comes..knowing I had 3 follies and we didn't catch even one! *sigh*

Only 2 more days to go....and if I have the urge to test I will tomorrow morning!

Ready2Bmum - Thanks! That's how I feel. But, it seems like this cycle is taking forever to be over with.

Breaking Dawn - Hoping to hear good news tomorrow from you!!! I'll say a prayer for you tonight:)

Ready2B & Amanda - thanks for the support girls! I will keep you posted if I wake up and test, I have 1 frer hpt ..its not a digi which means I can do an inspection for a line...lol

Just wanted to say good luck to anyone who is testing tomorrow - I hope we have some more very BFPs to put on the front page!

Starlight,Breakin Dawn,horseypants, and all you wonderful ladies thankyou soooo much for your caring words, It means sooo much, I feel alittle bit better, sore and tired from the seizure, which that is the way I always feel, but all in all doing better, I am just glad my dad was here with me. I am home alone alot hubby at work son at school, so it is scarey, because I never know when I am going to have one I get no warning, anyway thanks again, and I wish all you ladies good health,happiness,up coming BFPs,joy and happiness for christmas with family and friends. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hey ladies, I have been reading info on this site for a while. Am now brave enough to join in. Need to chat to people in a similar position. Friends and family can't understand how difficult it is to struggle to conceive. I'm 31 and DH is 26- we've been ttc for 1.5 yrs now. I've got PCOS his SA was good. I've just received my progesterone results for day 21 on 100mg of Clomid- it's not looking good only 1.2 - not ovulated. My gyne told it should be above 25 for ovulation. I did get all the symptoms from CD 15 - the abdominal cramps, changes in CM and hot flushes. Just feeling a little sad that nothing happening just yet. Hope to get some positive results on ovulation.

Baby dust to all xxxx

Hey ladies, I have been reading info on this site for a while. Am now brave enough to join in. Need to chat to people in a similar position. Friends and family can't understand how difficult it is to struggle to conceive. I'm 31 and DH is 26- we've been ttc for 1.5 yrs now. I've got PCOS his SA was good. I've just received my progesterone results for day 21 on 100mg of Clomid- it's not looking good only 1.2 - not ovulated. My gyne told it should be above 25 for ovulation. I did get all the symptoms from CD 15 - the abdominal cramps, changes in CM and hot flushes. Just feeling a little sad that nothing happening just yet. Hope to get some positive results on ovulation.

Baby dust to all xxxx

Sorry to hear about yiur struggles...

This site is a great source of information and most of all support!!

Will the dr increase your clomid for next cycle?

Hey ladies! So much going on here lately!

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon! I'm sending lots of :dust: your way!

Goodmorning ladies,

13dpo today and I woke up and tested with FMU. It was a BFN....no inkling of a line.

I'm due AF on friday (15dpo) so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Now waiting for AF so I can start cycle 2 on clomid.

Feel sad...but what can you do :-(

Sorry to be sharing not good news ...I wish I had something positve to share!

Morning! Well we got some exciting stuff going on today on this thread. Breaking Dawn good luck with the testing!! Kerrbear-- keep us posted on your scan! Tiatammy- sorry to hear about your seizure(s), sounds like you are a really strong person with a great attitude!! Tazzy - welcome to the thread!! Amanda- glad you get to jump on the clomid bandwagon with us all next cycle :)

AFM just got back from my uneventful CD21 blood draw. I should get the results tomorrow afternoon. Really praying that the 50mg did the trick. If it did make me ovulate- I'm not so sure we BD'd enough :/ We had so much going on this weekend we only BD'd CD14, CD 16, CD17 (thinking I O'd on CD 17). Oh well. I do have some twinges every now and then in my ovary/uterus area but I think clomid is doing some wonky things to my body!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->