Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

horseypants - so sorry that you are having such an awful time at work right now :( i hope that things slow down so that you aren't stuck to deal with too much :hugs:

smiler - since you said the low dose aspirin can't hurt, that make sense to take it :) when you talk to your doctor, will you mention it to them? am seing healthy vibes towards you and your little bean!

sara - hope your scan this afternoon goes well! tell us about it once you're done! as for your question with the clomid, my understanding is that taking the clomid only stimulates your body for that one cycle, so you need to use clomid again if you want to try to induce ovulation for another cycle.

THanks Starlight, I was actually wondering if since it worked round two, does it normally continue to work???

hi sara! do you mean if you take clomid on cycle 3 after it working on cycle 2, will the clomid work and help you ovulate? if that is what you mean, i think that everyone's body is different so no guarantees, but i think that it is likely if it worked for you in round 2, that it will work for you again in round 3! if you for some reason it doesn't you should talk to your doctor to see what the best plan of action from there is. our bodies are unpredictable, so it can get complicated! good luck on your scan today :)

Sara - goodluck with your scans today. Thanks for the kind words!

Amanda, Starlight - we are always used to a white xmas here...but this year..nothing...so we might have to go without!

Horsey - sounds like work sucks...that's awful in the holiday season too!

breaking dawn - how are you doing this afternoon? right now I would rather no snow then the icky stuff we have outside as it a mix between snow/puddles. by the time i got to work today my feet were soaked, I debated buying rainboots, haha.

Haha, I actually have rainboots from when we built our house and it was so muddy, LOL. Maybe I should get them out. My feet were soaked last night when I was trying to dig out my car:)

starlight - no rain or snow here. pretty quiet weather!

i told DH about the bfn...he was comforting but saying it outloud to someone made me sad :-(....but then he cheered me up so i really had to stay laugh afterwards!

Hello to all you wonderful ladies, still waiting to hear from doc. to what the next step is. upping the clomid fron 150mg to 200mg or what, this waiting is driving me crazy. doc want you to be on top of things and do them when they want you to, but when it comes to them being on top of things its a whole different story, grrrrrrr sending lots of love and hugs to all the ladies, for helping to support me, I dont get on to much, because of the zeizures I have, but I try to keep up. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Lovely scan pic kerrbear :) All good?

Starlight thank you for your happy vibes :flower: I will tell my doc I'm taking aspirin as I think it's best they know exactly what's going on. But I will prob get told off! How is everything with you, you testing tomorrow? Good luck :hugs:

I wish there was some snow here! It's just raining all the time, so miserable. Not festive at all! xx

Starlight thank you for your happy vibes :flower: I will tell my doc I'm taking aspirin as I think it's best they know exactly what's going on. But I will prob get told off! How is everything with you, you testing tomorrow? Good luck :hugs:

I wish there was some snow here! It's just raining all the time, so miserable. Not festive at all! xx

Thanks! Yes, everything is good. We saw the heartbeat which makes me so happy and relieved.

Aw that's brilliant :hugs: will you get another scan before 12 weeks?

Thanks! Yes, everything is good. We saw the heartbeat which makes me so happy and relieved.

So happy for your Kerrbear:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Just filling you all in, My Vaginal U/S showed no cysts, so I will be starting round 3 of 100mg clomid on friday!!! Im hoping this works, since last month I O'd, Im hoping the clomid will work again. My doctor said I had a High progesterone level, so that is good!
FX for all of us!!

Kerrbear how awesome you got to hear the heart beat! What an amazing feeling that must be!!

Horsey sorry that lady left you w/ a huge project! I hate when people dont pull thier weight!! Keep your head up, and get the project done it will look great on you!!

I'm not sure yet. My doctor's office said they will call once they get the ultrasound results so I hope to hear from them later today or tomorrow. I don't even an appointment scheduled with the doctor yet, lol.

Kerrbear - what great news...loving the scan pick of your little bean!

I'm just waiting for AF now...bfn yesterdat at 13dpo...AF due tomorrow.

So happy for your Kerrbear:hugs:

Thanks!! Now you need to get your BFP!

Hello ladies,

Just filling you all in, My Vaginal U/S showed no cysts, so I will be starting round 3 of 100mg clomid on friday!!! Im hoping this works, since last month I O'd, Im hoping the clomid will work again. My doctor said I had a High progesterone level, so that is good!
FX for all of us!!

Kerrbear how awesome you got to hear the heart beat! What an amazing feeling that must be!!

Horsey sorry that lady left you w/ a huge project! I hate when people dont pull thier weight!! Keep your head up, and get the project done it will look great on you!!

Hi Sara! Can I ask what prompted your Dr to give you a vaginal U/S? Are your clomid cycles monitored? I just finished up my first round of clomid (well AF due Dec 27th or 29th) and I only go in for my CD 21 blood test to look at my progesterone. Around O time this cycle I had some discomfort for about 3 days-- it did go away but I am a little worried it is a cyst or something. Did you ask for the U/S?

I should find out today what my progesterone level was yesterday on CD 21. FX I show sings of Oing!! Glad to hear your progesterone levels went up!!

Hello ladies,

FX for all of us!!

Thanks! It was so great with my past experience with the miscarriage.

Kerrbear - what great news...loving the scan pick of your little bean!

I'm just waiting for AF now...bfn yesterdat at 13dpo...AF due tomorrow.

Thank you so much! Sorry to hear about the BFN. Maybe AF won't show up?

Aww thanks hun..for the positivity. But just trying to be realistic...the one time I had a bfp we were ntnp so I don't remember anything except sore nipples. (Chemical in oct)

I've never had any symptoms on any other cycle except.. the bfp cycle and this one. But this is also the first time I took took clomid.

:shrug:

And from what I've read tww symptoms on clomid = tww bfp symptoms...

Its alll soo mind boggling...lol

I know. It would be so much easier if the symptoms were easier to differentiate. I didn't really have many symptoms in my TWW with this BFP. Most of them started a few days after it and have continued since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->