Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I know. It would be so much easier if the symptoms were easier to differentiate. I didn't really have many symptoms in my TWW with this BFP. Most of them started a few days after it and have continued since then.

Did you test early or wait for missed AF?

I know, it would be MUCH easier for the TWW. I did have a weird symptom of our bathroom smelling like a urinal lol now if someone could explain that to me!!! LOL

hi ladies! hope everyone is doing great today :)

breaking dawn - how are you feeling today? that is great that your hubby was able to cheer you up. I find that while the TTC process has been really thought on my DH and I, that we have gotten even closer, and I feel so blessed to have him to lean on.

tiatammy - glad to hear from you! I may also be going up to 200mg next cycle, but will have a chat with my doctor again beforehand. How are you feeling these days? Sorry to hear about the seizures, sounds very difficult.

kerrbear - what a beautiful scan :) must have have been amazing to hear the heartbeat! i get butterflies for you just thinking about it.

smiler - yes i am going to be testing tomorrow (13dpo), but I am pretty sure that this is not going to be the cycle for us, and that is okay. at least this past cycle i O'd much earlier than i ever did before, so that is progress! will let you know how the test turns out either way though :)

sara - happy to hear that you have no cysts! yay! have my fx for your 3rd round of clomid and that it will do the trick!

elle - how are you doing? it wouldn't hurt for you to ask your doctor if you are able to have some ultrasounds done to have a look at your follicles to see how the clomid is working. I have been lucky and starting on D8, I go in every other day for an u/s to monitor for follicle development so that they can tell me when I can close to O and can confirm O after it has happened.

horseypants - hope you're doing well today!!

hello ladies, I have an update the doc. has upped my clomid to 200mg cd5-9, I do hope this works. start clomid tomm. wishing all you wonderful ladies here all the best HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I know. It would be so much easier if the symptoms were easier to differentiate. I didn't really have many symptoms in my TWW with this BFP. Most of them started a few days after it and have continued since then.

Did you test early or wait for missed AF?

I know, it would be MUCH easier for the TWW. I did have a weird symptom of our bathroom smelling like a urinal lol now if someone could explain that to me!!! LOL

I tested at 15dpo so AF was 1 day late.

hi ladies! hope everyone is doing great today :)

breaking dawn - how are you feeling today? that is great that your hubby was able to cheer you up. I find that while the TTC process has been really thought on my DH and I, that we have gotten even closer, and I feel so blessed to have him to lean on.

tiatammy - glad to hear from you! I may also be going up to 200mg next cycle, but will have a chat with my doctor again beforehand. How are you feeling these days? Sorry to hear about the seizures, sounds very difficult.

kerrbear - what a beautiful scan :) must have have been amazing to hear the heartbeat! i get butterflies for you just thinking about it.

smiler - yes i am going to be testing tomorrow (13dpo), but I am pretty sure that this is not going to be the cycle for us, and that is okay. at least this past cycle i O'd much earlier than i ever did before, so that is progress! will let you know how the test turns out either way though :)

sara - happy to hear that you have no cysts! yay! have my fx for your 3rd round of clomid and that it will do the trick!

elle - how are you doing? it wouldn't hurt for you to ask your doctor if you are able to have some ultrasounds done to have a look at your follicles to see how the clomid is working. I have been lucky and starting on D8, I go in every other day for an u/s to monitor for follicle development so that they can tell me when I can close to O and can confirm O after it has happened.

horseypants - hope you're doing well today!!

Hello sweetie yes the seizures are very difficult to deal with had another one this morning, These happen alot when I am overly stresses, but other than that things are ok not great but ok. I just want this dose to work, I think 200mg is the highest you can go on clomid not sure. wishing all you ladies a merry christmas and a happy new year. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hello ladies,

Just filling you all in, My Vaginal U/S showed no cysts, so I will be starting round 3 of 100mg clomid on friday!!! Im hoping this works, since last month I O'd, Im hoping the clomid will work again. My doctor said I had a High progesterone level, so that is good!
FX for all of us!!

Kerrbear how awesome you got to hear the heart beat! What an amazing feeling that must be!!

Horsey sorry that lady left you w/ a huge project! I hate when people dont pull thier weight!! Keep your head up, and get the project done it will look great on you!!

Hi Sara! Can I ask what prompted your Dr to give you a vaginal U/S? Are your clomid cycles monitored? I just finished up my first round of clomid (well AF due Dec 27th or 29th) and I only go in for my CD 21 blood test to look at my progesterone. Around O time this cycle I had some discomfort for about 3 days-- it did go away but I am a little worried it is a cyst or something. Did you ask for the U/S?

I should find out today what my progesterone level was yesterday on CD 21. FX I show sings of Oing!! Glad to hear your progesterone levels went up!!

HEY HUN, I did NOT ask for the vaginal U/s, its just something my Dr. does...On day 3 of my period I have to go in and get a V u/s to make sure I dont have any cysts. Then on Cd24 I go in for my progesterone level test.
Also, If you just finished round 1 of clomid, maybe they will be doing it next cycle (fx you wont need to) Because I finished my first round of clomid then I tested on day (35 BFN) , and then they put me on provera to bring on AF. Then before I started round 2, they did an Vaginal U/S (day 3) to make sure i had no cysts cause clomid can cause them to rupture. SO if you end up getting AF, and they dont do a V U/S on day 3, you might want to bring it up! :)

Starlight.- how are you doing today? Your testing day is tomorrow..!!!

I know DH is a doll...

breaking dawn - I am doing pretty good today. The day is zooming by as I have been pretty busy at work, so I am happy that it hasn't been dragging on, then after work I am out to dinner with a friend so that will keep my good and distracted! Yes testing day tomorrow...I have managed my expectations and I am pretty sure that I am out for this cycle, but of course will test anyhow!! :)

tiatammy - good luck on this next round of clomid!

Hi All

Elle I get the same as you - just Day21 progesterone tests. Doc hasnt even suggested about scan (and that's private, when I did it on NHS a year ago they did scan, which I find odd as you'd think it would be the other way round). I just had an early miscarriage on Monday (second round of clomid, 100mg) and doc still hasnt suggested a scan - he just says to start clomid again at same dose when next true period starts. Does anyone know if that is normal? When I miscarried earlier this year the NHS wanted me to get scanned to check it had all gone. Anyhow I'm now waiting one cycle before starting clomid again. Trying to look at it positively - I managed to get pregnant on clomid, just need to work out how to stay pregnant!

Tiatammy good luck with starting your clomid, hope you get lucky on the 200mg!

Starlight it would be lovely if you got an early Christmas present tomorrow, have my fingers crossed for you.

And Kerrbear, your scan picture is wonderful, I cant imagine how incredible it must have been to hear your baby's heartbeat. Thank you for sharing.

xxx

Horseypants, how are you? Hope your work is going ok and it isnt going to ruin your Christmas.

Would you mind taking my BFP off the first page whenever you can (not urgent of course). Sorry I dont want to be a downer but it makes me a bit sad to see BFP against my name when I'm not any more. Hoping I can put another one up there soon though that will stay.

Thanks sweetie x

MrsElsie - so sorry about the early m/c. my thoughts are with you. your attitude is wonderful and positive to think that it was a step in the right direction that you were able to get pregnant on clomid, so i hope for a sticky bean in the very near future for you xxoo :hugs: how are you feeling?

Starlight - goodluck with testing!

I've got AF cramps/aches...so thinking positive and hopeful for next cycle.

MrsElsie - so sorry about the early m/c. my thoughts are with you. your attitude is wonderful and positive to think that it was a step in the right direction that you were able to get pregnant on clomid, so i hope for a sticky bean in the very near future for you xxoo :hugs: how are you feeling?

Hi Starlight

Thanks. I'm actually alright (today anyway! I do go through ups and downs). We've been TTC for 3 years now and I'm done with feeling sorry for myself, I spent too much of those three years completely stressed out and upset. At the end of the day as long as I have my wonderful husband then I count myself lucky, and if we never have children we can still adopt. Dont get me wrong, my first mc was really tough - I saw it on a 5wk scan before the mc and was really upset when it didnt work out as I was so happy when I got my first BFP. With this one though, I was spotting right from the word go and didnt ever have any symptoms so never really believed it was gonna work out anyway (even though the doctor confirmed it), plus the event itself was just like a heavy period with no pain at all. I just had hope, and I still have that, it it just going to take a bit more patience (and a bit more clomid!)

Hope things are OK with you and that you have a lovely Christmas x

MrsElsie, so sorry to hear all that! But, you have a great attitude and sounds like a wonderful DH!

Starlight, GL tomorrow. FX for you!!!

Breaking Dawn - cramps suck! Are you still going in for your test tomorrow?

afm, I made it home from work in the blizzard. 12in of snow and counting! My mom's power went out, so I'm hoping ours doesn't too.

FF gave me crosshairs, which I don't think is right. Look at my chart, it looks crazy!! I don't know what to think.

12 inches of snow! Wow! That'd be unheard of here in London. Are you anywhere near a ski resort by any chance? Hope you dont have a power cut.

Your chart is a bit up and down isnt it - Do you temp at exactly the same time each morning?

thankyou ladies for the good luck I sure could use it, Lots of hugs for the all of you. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

12 inches of snow! Wow! That'd be unheard of here in London. Are you anywhere near a ski resort by any chance? Hope you dont have a power cut.

Your chart is a bit up and down isnt it - Do you temp at exactly the same time each morning?

Not really a resort, but we do have ski hills nearby. Yes, I temp at 5am every morning. I have my alarm set so I know it's always the same time. The crazy temps make me think the O date isn't accurate. I didn't think I was going to O at all this month. Which is why Dr put me on Clomid for next cycle. I think I'm still going to take Clomid b/c even if I did O on CD24, that's pretty late and hopefully the Clomid will help me O earlier.

Yes hopefully the clomid will bring it forward a few days - it did a bit with me. The doc even told me not to temp as he says you end up working yourself up and worrying more, but I still do!

Yeah, that's why I'm going to try not to think about it and enjoy the holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->