Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Starlight - I'm so sorry for the bfn :hugs: And how frustrating to have to wait til the 27th til you can stop the progesterone. Hope you enjoy some well-deserved Christmas drinks x

MrsElsie that is a great way to describe this whole thing like pouring money into a fruit machine. That's totally how it is! I hate not knowing and so many times have wished someone could just say you WILL have kids or your definitely won't, so you can just deal with it. Even now I don't feel fully secure and don't for one minute take this current pregnancy as 100% safe, would love so much to know the future and get cross that I can't! Bit of a control freak :wacko:

Jen really sorry for all your ttc hardships and your loss. Everyone on here can absolutely sympathise and are a great support :hugs: FX for you x

It is hard after previous losses to feel like the current pregnancy will be okay. I feel differently this time though. I didn't have any symptoms when I miscarried before and I have symptoms now. We never saw the heartbeat before, and we did this time. My hubby and mom both say they have a feeling it will work out this time. Did you see/hear the heartbeat and then still miscarried? When do you have an ultrasound this time?

KerrBear, I think that's how my temps are going to be....just all over the place. Oh well, I guess I'll see what next cycle does with the Clomid. It will probably be even crazier! haha! My body generally doesn't handle medication too well....I can't even take cold medicine. So I'm a little nervous to see what side effects I get. But, hopefully it will be worth it.

Sara, we ended up with at least 14 in and the winds were so bad yesterday that we have 4-5ft drifts. Hubby spent almost 8 hrs clearing it away yesterday. We live in the country with a longer driveway, so it's a lot of work! I heard Madison got it the worst with almost 18in. We are in the Fond du Lac area, which is south of Oshkosh/Appleton.

Hi Amanda! Dot worry too much I am extremely sensitive to Meds too and did pretty well with the clomid this first cycle. I even feel funny when I take Advil sometimes!! Hope it works for you!!!fx

Thanks Elle! So glad to hear you were ok with the Clomid:)

Question about my temp this morning, it was 96.8 which was way lower than yesterday. So I immediately took it again and it was 97.86, wtf? I took it a few more times and they were all closer to the higher one. Why was the first one so low and what temp do I use? I know you're not supposed to retake it, so maybe I should just use the lower one.

Hi ladies..

Wanted to wish you all a merry xmas and happy holiidays.

For those of you starting new cycles..goodluck for a 2013 bfp :)

For those with bfps...happy and healthy pregnancy!

Not sure if anyone is still waiting to find out if they are getting a xmas bfp....but if so..goodluck!

AFM - I've started a new cycle and its #2 of clomid. CD4 today, taking first pill today.

Amanda - sorry hun I don't temp, but from what I've read from all the ladies on here that do temp its the 1st temp of the day!

:dust: to you all :hugs:

Thanks Breaking Dawn! I think I'm going to just use the first one. Merry Christmas!!

Anyone experienced late AF on clomid..? Still no AF here. I'm 15DPO

BFNs on Digitals

BFNs on Digitals

Are you sure of when you ovulated? Could you have ovulated later? If not and you're definitely 15dpo I would get a FRER to test. Digital tests require higher amounts of hcg in your urine to be positive.

BFNs on Digitals

Are you sure of when you ovulated? Could you have ovulated later? If not and you're definitely 15dpo I would get a FRER to test. Digital tests require higher amounts of hcg in your urine to be positive.

I got a positive digi OPK and O pains the next day. I normally O the day after my positive OPK digi.. I did get my Day 21 bloods checked but as I got my +OPK and felt O pain as normal I didnt bother chasing up the result. I phoned today and they were supposed to call me back but didnt :-/ I will buy a FRER on boxing day if no AF by then

Do you temp to confirm ovulation? I've already had +OPKs and ovulation pain but still not ovulate until later. Your body can gear up to ovulate and then it doesn't happen. Good luck when you test!

Hey all merry Christmas! Doctor called yesterday and my cd21 bloods confirmed O with the 50mg of clomid! I do feel good that I may actually have a chance this cycle. Stores are Closed today so I will probably test tomorrow night when I get home ill be cd28. AF usually shows sometime from cd 28-cd 32. Fx!!! Don't really have any symptoms, maybe some weird twinges in my ovaries now and then but that's prob the clomid! Bye all I'll keep u posted and good luck to anyone testing!!!

Hey all merry Christmas! Doctor called yesterday and my cd21 bloods confirmed O with the 50mg of clomid! I do feel good that I may actually have a chance this cycle. Stores are Closed today so I will probably test tomorrow night when I get home ill be cd28. AF usually shows sometime from cd 28-cd 32. Fx!!! Don't really have any symptoms, maybe some weird twinges in my ovaries now and then but that's prob the clomid! Bye all I'll keep u posted and good luck to anyone testing!!!

gud luck with ur test n yes keep us posted. FX for u :)

Still.nothing.. guess I didn't O when I thought I did.. so Mich for clomid :(

Think I'll have to wait til Thurs.. what a pain in the bum lol. I will keep u updated tho x

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Laurabe & Elle...any news? did af show or did you test today?

Nothing for me. I didn't test today either tho cos I don't have any tests. If no AF tomoro I will definitely test. I'm thinking its been delayed O rather than BFP cos I have had 3 neg digis just before Xmas

Hi ladies,

Well 11dpo, cd 27 and BFN;( Feeling pretty down as I had some real hope since ovulation was confirmed. Oh well, just waiting for AF now.

Well AF got me today so on to next cycle. I'm OK with this cos i didnt have my hopes up anyway after all the BFNs and
now I will get drunk on hogmanay lol.

jenkb123 - welcome :) the ladies here on this thread as fantastic!! sorry about the m/c you experience, but glad you have such a positive outlook attitude!

MrsElsie - I feel the the same way, it is frustrating just not knowing will it be now or a few years from now etc.! Hopefully it will be short wait for us both!

horeseypants - good luck with femara next cycle! Do you take it similar to Clomid for 5 days near the beginning of your cycle?

Elle - Yay for O confirmation! Sorry about the BFN :( I hope that evil witch stays away, keep us posted!!

laurabe - hope that this new cycle will be the one for you!

Breaking Dawn - how are you doing?

AFM - I am on D3 of and started my 4th round of Clomid at 150mg yesterday. AF started even though I was on progesterone a couple of days ago, so I was able to start my cycle earlier then expected, which is nice!

Horsey good luck w/ the femura!

Hope everyone had a great christmas. Im having a pitty party today, and feeling pretty low, so im Going to just wish everyone luck and keep my negativity to myself!!!!!!!

Good luck to Testers, and Round 1'ners!! I hope the baby bug bites some more of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->