Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hi ladies hugs to all of you that are going through a difficult time with this ttc business congrats to all the ladies that got a BFP and FX for those that are waiting to test

af although we are ntnp we had decided that we were going to continue to temp and when ff gave me my crosshairs boy was I shocked now am 10 dpo and waiting to see of af will arrive on New Years am not getting my hopes up though I have had no symptoms except this cold that I have had for the almost a week and back pain for the last few days but nothing like last month but I guess am just happy to know that I did O

gl to you all will continue to check on you ladies from time to time

Hi Everyone,

Laurabe- sorry about that news--- what does it mean when your progesterone levels get too high? I have never heard of that happening. :hugs:, keep us posted I hope everything turns out AOK. You can feel sorry for yourself; dont' worry I do it all the time, lol.

Amanda and Starlight- where are you girls in your cycles?

I start my second round of clomid tomorrow-- just in time for our NYE party! lol.

Ready to get this show on the road again though....

Here's to our 2013 BFP's!!!

I'm not sure . She said they want to check that the clomid is not over stimulating me tho but she also told me to keep taking it

So day 2 of taking 50mg of Clomid. The only side effect I've noticed is hot flashes. I can definitely deal with those.

Elle, I'm CD 39, 15 dpo. Af is due to show today, and I'm pretty sure she's on her way. It feels like forever ago that I got my Clomid prescription and I still have started it yet :) This is my longest cycle ever, I sure hope the Clomid will help with that! FX for your 2013 BFP! Enjoy your New Years Eve party!!

Elle- Good luck with this cycle! Cycle #2 with Clomid is what got me my BFP. :)

Amanda- I had some really long cycles before taking Clomid. It moved up my ovulation date and shortened my cycles nicely. I hope it does the same for you!

Thanks Kerrbear! How are you feeling? Did you tell your family yet?

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to wish everyone lots of luck for 2013.

2012 has been a tough year for a lot of us, with lots of ups but also far too many downs. This forum has been a godsend, it is truly comforting to know that I am not alone, so I wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support and understanding.

I read a lovely quote yesterday: "Those who enjoy life are not those who wait for it to stop raining, but those who learn to dance in the rain".

It is still raining here, but I have my wellies on and am splashing around with a smile on my face! I hope the sun comes out for everyone in 2013 xxx

I'm still having nausea on and off all day. My heartburn is better since I've been taking Pepcid every day. I'm having some sinus issues at the moment. Thanks for asking! We told all of our friends and family actually. We waiting until after the ultrasound when we saw the heartbeat. My husband was really excited to tell people.

Hi guys!
Could I get your opinions on a test I took today please? Its very early, but I do see a line. But im not sure if its an indent or not. I dont want to get my hopes up. Id love your honest opinions if you have a second? Its 2 views of the same test.
Thank you.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=84050

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=84051

I think I can see a line in the first picture, but it's hard to tell if it's the same width as the control line. If it has color and is the same width I'd say it looks positive. I'd suggest testing again in 2-3 days (if you can wait that long) with FMU and see how it looks. Good luck! Keeping my FXd it's a BFP! :)

Hi guys!
Could I get your opinions on a test I took today please? Its very early, but I do see a line. But im not sure if its an indent or not. I dont want to get my hopes up. Id love your honest opinions if you have a second? Its 2 views of the same test.
Thank you.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=84050

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=84051

i saw a line on first pic hope it ll get darker for u . how many dpo u r?

I'm only 7dpo Miriam! Lol. I know I'm ridiculous I just can't control myself when it comes to testing..its like a drug!! :haha: I'm not getting excited though. Opinions seem to be very split on this test so il just have to keep testing. Thanks for having a look. :hugs:

its too early hun :) hope it will get darker just keep testing :)
babydust to u n keep us poted :dust:

I'm still having nausea on and off all day. My heartburn is better since I've been taking Pepcid every day. I'm having some sinus issues at the moment. Thanks for asking! We told all of our friends and family actually. We waiting until after the ultrasound when we saw the heartbeat. My husband was really excited to tell people.

How exciting!! Did you tell them in a creative way?

OMG!!! I can't believe it, I just got my BFP :) I'm so shocked!

Wonderful :) what a happy day!!
I will update post one when I am on a real machine next week....

Happy 2013 everyone.

How exciting!! Did you tell them in a creative way?

Not really, lol. When I called my sister I asked her if she was ready to be an aunt again and she was like "are you serious?!". When I called my mom I said I had something to tell her and she was like "you're pregnant". For everyone else we posted a pic of baby shoes on facebook and said "Our house is expanding by two feet in August 2013".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->