Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hey ladies wondering if I could join you. I start Clomid this Saturday for days 5-9. We thought we had gotten our BFP this past cycle only to find out it was chemical. AF arrived on Christmas Eve and was in full force Christmas Day. What a Christmas gift.

Elle, sorry about the BFN, but at least you had confirmation that you O. Now its just a matter of time :)

Starlight, good to hear af came earlier so you didn't have to delay any longer!

Laurabe, sorry to hear af showed her ugly face. FX this is your cycle!!

Sara, feel free to let it all out if you want :) That's what we are here for!

Let's hope for lots of BFPs in 2013!!!

Hey ladies wondering if I could join you. I start Clomid this Saturday for days 5-9. We thought we had gotten our BFP this past cycle only to find out it was chemical. AF arrived on Christmas Eve and was in full force Christmas Day. What a Christmas gift.

Welcome and good luck with the Clomid! Sorry to hear about the chemical. Hopefully Clomid gets you your sticky BFP! :dust:

WELCOME!!! Sorry to hear about your Chemical! And Sorry that AF got you, she's a whitchy little thing!!! Will this be your first round of Clomid, and what dosage are you going to be on?

Hello ladies!!

Been out of sight for the past few days....busy with holiday/xmas events!

Hope you are all doing well!

Starlight - thanks for chcking in on me! Sorry that AF got you...guess we are both into our next cycle now.

Afm - Cd7 today and its day4of clomid...last pill tomorrow and we start :sex: on sat.

WELCOME!!! Sorry to hear about your Chemical! And Sorry that AF got you, she's a whitchy little thing!!! Will this be your first round of Clomid, and what dosage are you going to be on?

This is my first round I will be taking 50mg on days 5-9. I figure I'll take it at night that way I sleep through 8 hours of any side effects.

Horsey - Hope the femera works for you!! :)

Elle - Its not over until af arrives!!

Laura - Sorry af got you.....fx`ed that next month is your month!!

Breaking Dawn - Good luck this cycle!!

sara - Sorry you were feeling negative. I hope you are feeling better. I think 2013 will be our year!! Bfp`s for everyone!! :)

cntrygrl - Welcome!! This is a great group of ladies. Sorry about the chemical!! I took my clomid at night too. The only real side effect I noticed (I was taking 50mg too) was the hot flashes. Otherwise I felt pretty good. Hope you don`t get any side effects.

Afm - I am now cd19. Still no +opk. The line seems to be getting darker but I dont know if that means anything. We have been dtd every other day since cd8 so I am hoping that if I missed o with the opk`s that we have covered all the bases. I was away from home a lot during the last week so I wasn`t able to do the opk`s at the same time every day. Had some pains over the last few days that could be o pains. I have never gotten into temping. I should do that next month if we dont get the bfp this month. My cycles have always been so crazy that its tough to predict when o might happen (if it happens).

Hello to everyone else!! Hope everyone had a good Christmas!!

sara - hope you're feeling better today! we all need a pity party sometimes :)

cntrygirl - welcome and sorry about the chemical. good luck on your first round of clomid! the only side effect that I had was same as jen - hot flashes, but it wasn't so bad!

breaking dawn - fx for your 2nd round of clomid!!

jenkb - hope that you've either already O'd or O soon! Temping next month if this cycle isn't the one may be helpful so that if you miss the OPK+ temping can confirm you've ovulated!

Jenkb, I agree with Starlight, temping can be very helpful. This is my first cycle temping and I have learned a lot about my cycle.

Breaking Dawn, good luck this cycle. FX for your BFP!

Cntrygrl, I will be starting my first cycle of Clomid days 5-9 next cycle too.

Hi Amanda - how are you doing? Hope you're able to start the clomid soon!!

Hey Starlight! I'm good, CD36. I'm starting to get cramps a little, so I think af is coming soon. I hope she doesn't drag her feet. I'm getting anxious to start my next cycle. How are you doing?

Hi Amanda - I hope that AF hurries up so that you can start a new cycle or better yet, she just stays away! How many DPO are you now?

I am doing ok - feeling a bit down and not very full of hope today, but I think it is just one of those days!!

I'm 12 dpo. But, I'm not very hopeful because my chart was all over the place this month and I'm still not convinced that I even ovulated.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Those days suck! I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I've been having an emotional day, too. I think it's that darn PMS! LOL Have you started your next round of clomid yet?

Took a look at your chart, and I think that you O'd. I hope the next couple of days fly by quickly for you!!

I started my 4th round of clomid a couple of days ago. I hope that you are feeling better soon as well!!!

Thanks for looking at my chart Starlight! I'm new to the whole temping thing.

Hopefully you'll ovulate early this month. Fx for your new cycle! Hoping for your BFP in 2013!!!

Temping can be frustrating sometimes but it is a good way to help you confirm if you are O'ing and when that is happening :) I used to temp in the beginning, but haven't done it in more than 6 months because it started making me a bit crazy lol, but I think that it is great that you have started to!

Thanks Amanda - I wish you a fabulous BFP very very soon in 2013!!!

It has definitely helped me learn a lot about my cycles! But, I can see how it can be too much at times :)

Thanks Starlight! It is so nice having everyone on here to talk to :) My hubby even has made a comment that he's noticed I'm not so crazy since I've been chatting with all you girls, LOL!!

I got a call from the hospital today saying my progesterone levels are too high and that i need to go for an internal scan on CD12

I am getting so fed up of this :(

Why cant things just be normal for once? :(

sorry.. , feelin sorry for myself lol

hello everyone, more later, but i'm actually considering switching to femara or stopping the pills altogether. i am feeling like maybe the clomid stopped me from ovulating if that's possible!

I got a call from the hospital today saying my progesterone levels are too high and that i need to go for an internal scan on CD12

I am getting so fed up of this :(

Why cant things just be normal for once? :(

sorry.. , feelin sorry for myself lol

sorry laurabe i know it is so frustrating dear but hope everything will b alright for u :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->