Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

just want to say that the 2ww sucks...im 8dpo and feel like using a couple opks to test just to satisfy the need to poas ...lol
Im hoping the weekend will keep me busy
how is everyone else doing?

Great News sara, Congrats!!!!!!!

Welcome reverie and good luck!!

I made a deal with DH that I won't test til I'm a week late. Looks like I'll be testing on the 30th.

just want to say that the 2ww sucks...im 8dpo and feel like using a couple opks to test just to satisfy the need to poas ...lol
Im hoping the weekend will keep me busy
how is everyone else doing?

I'm absolutely with you on that one! I'm 10 dpo and really want to test just in case, but at the same time don't want to as I don't want to chalk up another bfn. Am trying to hold out a little longer. Hope your weekend is taking your mind off it.

Hello...hope everyone is good. Need some help guys....trying to figure out if this look triphasic? Thank you! =)

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/405a6b/

Hello...hope everyone is good. Need some help guys....trying to figure out if this look triphasic? Thank you! =)

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/405a6b/

It's really hard to tell, especially without the earlier temperatures. That high temperature could just be a one day thing, or it could stay up. If it does, I'd say it's looking good.

Today I am 11dpo and when I woke up I thought why not just try an IC hpt and the same thing happened as last month. I pee in a cup and when I wipe there's brown spotting. Not too confident now, doubtful it's IB. It was BFN but if it WERE IB then I wouldn't test positive for 4-5 more days...ugh

Hey ladies, could use advice please. This is so hard. I finished my first round of clomid and was due af on 5th jan. Still no af and still getting negatives. I have an appointment make for gyno on friday. My hopes change every hour. Its the not knowing that is driving me mad! Any advice?

Clomid doesn't always make for regular cycles -- so you might not actually be late. Do you know for sure if you ovulated (i.e. do you temp, or get monitored)? If not, you can't guarantee ovulation, and therefore, the Clomid may not have worked for you, or you might have just O'd late.

CD12, round two of Clomid. Impatiently waiting to O!! Just spent ages reading success stories for 2nd round. Anyone around the same?

I am on round 2, as well. I am on CD 16, and do not believe I have ovulated. FF has given me crosshairs, but I think my temps just shot up for a couple of days due to other circumstances, not because of ovulation. I guess the next couple of days will tell.

CD12, round two of Clomid. Impatiently waiting to O!! Just spent ages reading success stories for 2nd round. Anyone around the same?

Hey there! I am in round two of clomid, figured that was close enough ;)

CD25 right now-- 9dpo and tested today just because I was getting impatient. BFN. I guess it's still early though? Pretty sure I am out this cycle again. I am scheduling a consultation with an RE from here-- I think my GYN has really done all that she can.

Good luck, I hope you get lots of BDing in!

Im on cd7 on cycle #2 of clomid and ttc. I will start using OPKs on cd11. I'm still taking my pill. Cd5-9.

Poppymom I O'd on CD17 last month. Hopefully it'll be very soon for you :hugs:

Elle I find the ttw is the worst. At least you feel pro active before that, but then there's two weeks where you literally do nothing but think about it!! Fx for you :hugs:

Murmers we're crossing threads :haha:

I did FOUR opks today....obsessed much??!! :haha:

Ready2bemum. Yeah we are! Lol I'm an addict. I'm always on here I feel like! I'm consumed with this whole ttc thing and I can't really talk about it with anyone because none of my friends went through any issues. I also don't wanna be that girl that only talks about ttc or her pregnancy so I get it all out on here!

Hi ladies..hope everyone had a great weekend!

Looks like a few of you are madly peeing on OPKs amd looking to O soon....goodluck in catching that egg now get :sex: lol

AFM....got AF...but instead of full flow on friday it was more spotting...and full flow was overnight friday to saturday.....which makes me CD2 today.

Going in for bloodwork amd follie scan tomorrow CD3 and will get clomid as well.

Heres to cycle 3!!!!!

Sorry the witch got you breaking dawn..

I'm 8dpo now.. 2ww taking forever lol but Im gonna try not to test early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->