Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Currently on cycle #1 of Clomid. FF originally had me as Oing on 1/4 and then moved it to 1/7. So I am currently 14DPO. I promised DH I wouldn't test till I was a week late. Not testing til 1/30 we'll see what happens in the mean time.

breaking dawn - sorry that evil witch arrived, but wishing you lots of luck on your 3rd round :)

cntrygrl - you have so much self control to not test till a week late, I am super impressed!!! I am 13dpo, and will either test today or tomorrow (depends of my HPTs have arrived in the mail yet or not hahah).

I think I've just had enough of seeing BFN that this way hopefully it will be a BFP or AF will arrive before then.

That is a good approach to take and I agree with you. It is so tough to see the BFNs :( I am on progesterone supplements so my AF doesn't arrive until I stop the supps, and I can't stop the supps until I test! Even though I prepare myself for BFNs every month, it never gets any easier, as I am sure you all know.

I've been trying to read about if Clomid makes AF late, but all I've found is that if you O late or not at all it will make it later. Well duh that's the case if you're not taking Clomid also. Any of you ladies have any advice?

My first round of clomid made my cycle 32 days and inoculate on day 17. It did make my period weird. I was spotting for like 3-4 days flow for 2 spotting 1 then light flow the next day then stopped. Strangest period ever!

Murmers - thx!

Laurabe - goodluck..you're almost there!

CD3...start clomid tonite!

I've been trying to read about if Clomid makes AF late, but all I've found is that if you O late or not at all it will make it later. Well duh that's the case if you're not taking Clomid also. Any of you ladies have any advice?

Hey cntrygrl

I haven't been on this thread for a very long time but I was on it at the start and am now pg after 3 rounds of clomid. Sorry I don't know the details of why you're on clomid but some ladies get put on it without actually having OV issues, and it can then delay OV for them. If you do have ovulation issues then really, it should make you O earlier. Taking clomid can also help to increase your progesterone levels after ovulation, and for some women that means their luteal phase gets extended by a few days, so you are kind of 'late' because it's not normal for you, but also you're not really 'late' it's just there's extra progesterone in your system if you see what I'm trying to say!

HTH x

Lol I see what you're saying. I wasn't having O issues the dr. said it was for a boost. I ovulated on day 14 this cycle so it definitely moved my O date up as normally was somewhere around CD20+. I'm not late yet anyways I was just wondering what to expect, but I guess I really won't know til this cycle is over with as it is my first one on Clomid.

hey every1, im new to this but was just wondering was any1 on 50mg of clomid and how did it work out? im ttc nearly 3 years , have pcos, and im on 1500mg of metformin a day and 50mg of clomid days 2-6, first of all im on clomid 5 months, 8 months including break, and out of those 5 months on clomid i ovulated 4 times, (didnt ovulate last month) so im thinking of doubling to 100mg this month if af will ever come im also using pre-seed.

I am. I am curently taking my second round of it. The first month I did ovulate.

Starlight - how's it going? Have u been avoiding POAS? Goodluck!

Martina - I'm starting 50mg clomid tonight - cycle 3.

I ovulate without clomid but not very well...I take clomid for stronger ovulation. It works well...past 2 cycles I've had more then 1 follie!

Clomid doesn't always make for regular cycles -- so you might not actually be late. Do you know for sure if you ovulated (i.e. do you temp, or get monitored)? If not, you can't guarantee ovulation, and therefore, the Clomid may not have worked for you, or you might have just O'd late.

After starting clomid I went 2 gyno for a scan. He said I was good to go the weekend of 22nd december. No af and all negative tests. Have appointment with gyno again on friday. Do not like the waiting.

Hi all!!

I feel like I have been MIA! Breaking Dawn-- sorry that AF got you-- here's to a new start though :hugs:

Starlight- how have you been??

Ctry girl-- you really DO have crazy self control!! Good for you!!

AFM- 10 DPO and tested BFN today. I had a bad chest cold this past week and just wasn't feeling well. I'm really not expecting to get a + this month. AF due on Thursday. On a more positive note (well kinda) I made my consultation with an RE for January 31st. So if this clomid cycle is a fail at least I feel good knowing I've got that appt lined up!

feeling a bit nauseus. trying to tell myself not to symptom spot.

How weird is this!!, i noticed my tube of Preseed had disappeard from the house!! lol

very strange. haha

feeling a bit nauseus. trying to tell myself not to symptom spot.

How weird is this!!, i noticed my tube of Preseed had disappeard from the house!! lol

very strange. haha

Hahah, you may have a lube thief on yor hands!!!!;)

:witch: got me today :growlmad:

Dr. says rd 3 Clomid will be upped to 100mg, if that doesn't take then follicle study/HCG trigger if endometrium isn't thinned.

Who's testing next?

I just started my first round of clomid 100mg on saturday, and I am really hoping that it works the first round... dh and I have been trying for a few months and we're really hoping for a postive outcome for 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->