Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Timama- hey welcome to the thread! If you don't mind me asking , why did they start you on 100mg? Good luck this cycle!

Lune sorry about bfn!

14dpo and still haven't tested yet as my tests haven't arrived in the mail! They should be coming any day now.........!!

@murmers10
I have had an ectoptic pregnancy 4 yrs ago, and like 3 chemical pregnancies plus I had ovarian cypst removed in 2005, so the doctor put me on 100mg to control my ovulations cause my cycle days were 34 days instead of 28days, so it was hard to know when i was most fertile.

Lune sorry about bfn!

14dpo and still haven't tested yet as my tests haven't arrived in the mail! They should be coming any day now.........!!

Ooh 14dpo and no AF fingers crossed.. :dust:

I am 9dpo.. slowly getting thru my 2ww

elle - good luck in your tww. sounds like you have a good plan lined up :)

breaking dawn - how are you doing?

lune - sorry AF got you!

timama- welcome, good luck on your first round of clomid! sorry about the difficult journey you have been on so far. hoping that 2013 the year for us all!!

laurabe - you in the home stretch of your tww now, almost there!!!

AFM-14 dpo today and I found an HPT that had been hiding from me at home this morning. Tested and BFN ... am disappointed but it doesn't seem to have hit me as hard this time around, so now onto the next cycle which will be cycle #5. My doctor wants me to increase to 200mg this cycle which seems like a lot, but I will go with that he says. Stopping progesterone supps tonight and hope AF arrives soon so I can start the next cycle!

I'm on my second round of Clomid (or rather the generic, Fertomid). Not sure of the dosage because I can't read my doctors handwriting LOL. I think it's 50mg?

I'm 9 DPO, 6 more days and counting...

Temp dropped this morning so just waiting for AF to arrive in the next 24-36 hours.

Hi Ladies..

Timama - sorry to hear about your past difficulties...hoping clomid does the trick for you!

Starlight - sorry to hear of bfn! But you're not out until AF arrives! I have to say...like you this cycle did not hit me so hard!

Cntry , maddy - sorry to hear temps dropped! But of no AF you're still in Fx

Lisa - how many pills do u take each day? Generally 1 tablet = 50mg...so those taking 100mg take 2 tabs a day...

AFM CD4 today...day 2 of clomid...AND I start acupuncture tomorrow. Its my first appt so I'm looking forward to it and talking to the therapist!

:hugs: I'm sorry ladies who had the witch show up!! Man I sure was hoping to see some clomid success. Better luck this cycle! Bring it on!

AFM I'm on cd9 and last day of my clomid. We will start :sex: on Saturday. My DH will be going out of town for a night so we are just gonna start a lil early.:winkwink:

@murmers10
I have had an ectoptic pregnancy 4 yrs ago, and like 3 chemical pregnancies plus I had ovarian cypst removed in 2005, so the doctor put me on 100mg to control my ovulations cause my cycle days were 34 days instead of 28days, so it was hard to know when i was most fertile.

I'm sorry this has been such a tough go for you. I hope clomid works!

First round clomid I O'd cd17

Second round I O'd today, cd14 which is exactly what I was hoping for!!!! :)

This just shows the importance of testing twice per day ladies!

Attachments

• IMAG1624_1_opt.jpg
    IMAG1624_1_opt.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
cntrygirl & maddy - sorry about the temp drop :(

ready2bmum - super exciting to see that smileyface!

breaking dawn - hopefully the next cycle is the one that sticks for us! you're starting accupuncture! I was seriously considering it and think I will call to set up a consultation appointment where hopefully I can start this cycle too :)

Starlight - I've heard very good things about ttc and acupuncture...so thought ui would give it a try.

I spoke to the owner of this clinic, and he has worked with women ttc for yrs. Many of his cases are for women with major issues (severe endo, no ovulation, surgeries, multiple issues etc). And the women who were consistent ended up getting a bfp.

Its right near my work so I can go during the day. Appts are only 30 min - the first is longer as it includes consultation/medical history.

The best part is, its covered by my insurance!

oh that is amazing that it is covered by your insurance ! i need to give my insurance a call and figure out if they cover it, if it is, then no reason not to go :)

when will you have your first appointment? am super excited for you!

First appt is tomorrow afternoon...I am too super excited! I've always wanted to try acupuncutre to relieve stress (work stress). So I'm going to ask about that too.

Yes, for sure check if its covered. The option I chose covers acu, massages, physio and chiro. I never use use this coverage except massages so I will get use out of it now!

I checked with my insurance and it also fully overs accu!!! So I am going to reach out to a couple if acupuncture places to see where to go! Tell me about how your accu appt goes tmr :)

I had quite a few sessions of accupuncture last yr and it was very relaxing.they also did this thing called hot cupping (yes I know it sounds a bit funny!) Where they put cups on your back and they kind of sucker on creating a vacuum - left big red circles but I was almost asleep each time. Good luck with yours Breaking Dawn.

Starlight sorry to hear of the bfn. Could I ask you a question about progesterone supps? Do you get a heavier than normal AF after taking them or is it heavier? I did a preg test on Mon and bfn after 3 mins but thought I saw a v faint line after 5. Hubby said I was imagining it though, so am gearing up for AF soon. Will prob test again tomorrow just to be sure.

@murmers0110
Thanks I hope 2013 is our year, I'm being very positive that hopefully everything goes well and we welcome a baby soon.

How about you? how long have u been ttc and how many cycles of clomid are u doing?

@murmers0110
Thanks I hope 2013 is our year, I'm being very positive that hopefully everything goes well and we welcome a baby soon.

How about you? how long have u been ttc and how many cycles of clomid are u doing?

I'm only on cycle 2 of ttc and 2nd cycle of clomid. I'm taking 50 mg and last cycle i did ovulate with it. So my dr kept me at the same dosage. She said she would keep up the dose I it didn't. She never told me how long I would be on it though. I go see her in February though so I'll know more then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->