Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Well I hope that you receive good news, I'm hoping for a BFP, but I try not to think about it too much, so that I won't get disappointed if AF shows up. But all we can do is keep trying and pray that the medicine works.

Hello ladies!
Mind if I join?? Starting Clomid in 3 days and am quite nervous

:hugs: Hey Rebandy. What dose and days does the Dr. have you starting on?

:hugs: Hey Rebandy. What dose and days does the Dr. have you starting on?

50mg 5-9, I'm not being monitored or anything tho
How are tons going for you??

Yeah I'm not being monitored either. I'm the same dose & days. Expecting AF as my temp dropped yesterday and this morning. Then I will be starting my second round. I suggest taking it at night my only side effect was hot flashes at night.

I had quite a few sessions of accupuncture last yr and it was very relaxing.they also did this thing called hot cupping (yes I know it sounds a bit funny!) Where they put cups on your back and they kind of sucker on creating a vacuum - left big red circles but I was almost asleep each time. Good luck with yours Breaking Dawn.

Starlight sorry to hear of the bfn. Could I ask you a question about progesterone supps? Do you get a heavier than normal AF after taking them or is it heavier? I did a preg test on Mon and bfn after 3 mins but thought I saw a v faint line after 5. Hubby said I was imagining it though, so am gearing up for AF soon. Will prob test again tomorrow just to be sure.

I find that AF is similar to maybe a bit heavier with the progesterone supps. Although it is hard to say if that is from the clomid or progesterone since I started taking them both in the same cycle!

Starlight - glad to hear acu is covered for u!

MrsElsie - did acu help with ovulation? Did u have acu while on clomid?

Rebandy - hi there...welcome!

AFM - 2nd dose of clomid last night and wow at about 11pm in bed with hot flashes...but fell asleep soon after. Got my acu appt later this afternoon. Can't wait! (Which sounds funny bc I'm excited about someone putting needles in me...lol)

Ladies I've got a question about EWCM

What can I do to increase it? (Other then preseed).

I see a lot of people on here talking about mucinix (sp?) and drinking grapefruit juice. I even googled that myself but I just loathe it! Oh and robotusin. (sp?)

In the research I've done, I've found the same as you:
- mucinex (contains guaifenesin, which loosens mucus)
- robitussen (same as above)
- grapefruit juice
- evening primrose oil (epo)
- green tea
- lots of water
- raspberries (as a tea)

Some of these are only allowed up to O day, then should be stopped.

I'm hesitant in taking anything that will mess with my cycle...like the epo...

I hardly ever see EWCM...I do have more CM and its watery but I don't hardly see the eggy CM that is most fertile.

Just want to know who has tried what...and did it work...side effects?

Hello ladies!! Just stopping by for an update. Clomid had me really emotional and hot at night also my back was killing me, I'm glad that's over. I am cd10 waiting to ovulate this weekend as per my RE. Taking clomid and being monitored is the best thing, I'm learning so much. I usually ovulate cd12 but clomid pushed it up so its gonna be cd 14 or 15 as per my RE. I went today and he says I have 3 big follies at 14m 2 on left 1 on right and a bunch of small unready ones. He said they should be at 19 by this weekend So I'm nervous I can't help it. He said I should have sexual intercourse sat but to continue testing for o and to call him as soon as I get a positive for o. I am concerned about my lining thou because I heard him say its 6 I'm sure it's suppose to be at least 9. I didn't ask thou. Sorry for rambling, that was to much information for me.

Good luck to all you ladies lots of baby dust your way. :dust:

Hi Family - wow sounds like you'll have a big O this weekend! Hopefully you catch one of those eggs...or maybe all 3! Lol

Not too sure about the lining #s..sorry can't help. My dr usually just says lining looks good.

Family- I'm not bing monitored so I don't understand a lot of that. Im also on cd10! Glad obknow you are to and to have a cd buddy!

Hi Family - wow sounds like you'll have a big O this weekend! Hopefully you catch one of those eggs...or maybe all 3! Lol

Not too sure about the lining #s..sorry can't help. My dr usually just says lining looks good.

Thanks! Don't scare me with all 3 lol. I'm eager and of course I leave it in gods hands but 3 is a bit much. That's the scary part with clomid.

Family- I'm not bing monitored so I don't understand a lot of that. Im also on cd10! Glad obknow you are to and to have a cd buddy!

Yayyy cd 10 buddy!!!! Hopefully this 2nd round of clomid works for u. Make sure u test for O so u dont miss it. It's so tricky with clomid. Mine is getting pushed up for sure and my RE is talking about doing trigger shot on sun if i dont get positive for O. He doesn't want overstimulation to occur.

Yea I will start using my opk tomorrow. My dr says to use then cd11-16. I tested cd10-17 last time. I was + on cd16 & cd17. I ovulated on cd17.

Yea I will start using my opk tomorrow. My dr says to use then cd11-16. I tested cd10-17 last time. I was + on cd16 & cd17. I ovulated on cd17.

Sounds good, my RE said to start fri, I usually start like yesturday but he said its to early since clomid works differently. Hope we O soon and release nice big healthy eggies!!! Fx'd for us

Btw I looked it up and found that the lining should be at least an 8 when eggy is going to implant. So I guess I'm in the right track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->