Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hey Ladies!

Well AF officially started today so that means my 2nd round of clomid was a BFFN!! Only my CD21 bloods have been done to confirm ovulation but I haven't been monitored by ultrasound, etc. Tuesday the 29th is my first appointment with the RE. I am ready to move forward and figure out where I go from here! I just dont' want to waste any more clomid cycles-- who knows maybe I have a blocked tube or something! lol. Off to go skiing for the weekend. At least I can drink while we are away (and with the in-laws, haha).

So sorry AF got you. Enjoy the weekend skiing and drinking. Hopefully the RE will waste no time getting to the bottom of what is going on.

Ready2B - I did a lot of reading and have read positive things. Like all things TTC its not 100% but its supports ttc. My RE also recommended acu.

Acu helps bring circulation to your reproductive organs, better lining, stronger blood flow and stimulates ovaries. And most of all it helps you RELAX! Lol

A lot of success stories I read are women who are stressed ttc...or are trying iui, clomid, ivf and also want to relax and stimulate their reproductive systems.

Laslty from a chinese medicine/holistic point of view..you are improving your chi "life energy" with acu and specifically with respect to your fertility.

It did not hurt at all...altho at one point I felt a weird sensation when she was putting the needle in my foot. Not painful more like a tingle sensation.

It all sounds very good. I think il look into it next month if needed. You never mentioned if it hurts...maybe that was a polite way of saying "obviously"! :haha: keep us updated on it. I'd love to hear about it.

Ready2B - I did a lot of reading and have read positive things. Like all things TTC its not 100% but its supports ttc. My RE also recommended acu.

Acu helps bring circulation to your reproductive organs, better lining, stronger blood flow and stimulates ovaries. And most of all it helps you RELAX! Lol

A lot of success stories I read are women who are stressed ttc...or are trying iui, clomid, ivf and also want to relax and stimulate their reproductive systems.

Laslty from a chinese medicine/holistic point of view..you are improving your chi "life energy" with acu and specifically with respect to your fertility.

It did not hurt at all...altho at one point I felt a weird sensation when she was putting the needle in my foot. Not painful more like a tingle sensation.

It all sounds very good. I think il look into it next month if needed. You never mentioned if it hurts...maybe that was a polite way of saying "obviously"! :haha: keep us updated on it. I'd love to hear about it.

I forgot to say it doenst hurt and went back to edit my post bc I didn't want you thinking that it did...lol

So ya..it doesn't hurt. Let's say out of 10 needles 8 of them I didn't know she was putting in..1 of them I felt the smallllllest tiniesttt prick (a mosquito is 10x stronger) and 1 of them I felt a wierd sensation - but no pain.

Murmers - honestly...I wouldnever have looked into this if it wasn't for a very close relative having success with acu for another probelm. She swore by it....

And I don't mind needles...lol

Eeeek i'm getting that urge to POAS only 11dpo trying my best not to do it.. maybe i will ask OH to hide the tests from me lol

Starlight - glad to hear acu is covered for u!

MrsElsie - did acu help with ovulation? Did u have acu while on clomid?

Rebandy - hi there...welcome!

AFM - 2nd dose of clomid last night and wow at about 11pm in bed with hot flashes...but fell asleep soon after. Got my acu appt later this afternoon. Can't wait! (Which sounds funny bc I'm excited about someone putting needles in me...lol)

I didn't do acupuncture while on clomid, I was hoping acu would work without taking pills. It didn't regulate my cycle but it was definitely relaxing which was a good thing. It works for some and not for others I think, much like everything else fertility related.

Changing the subject slightly I did another test on weds and got a bfp! I'm very cautious about getting excited though as I'm so scared of another early miscarriage.

Please let me hold on to this one.

AFM - 2nd dose of clomid last night and wow at about 11pm in bed with hot flashes...but fell asleep soon after. Got my acu appt later this afternoon. Can't wait! (Which sounds funny bc I'm excited about someone putting needles in me...lol)

I didn't do acupuncture while on clomid, I was hoping acu would work without taking pills. It didn't regulate my cycle but it was definitely relaxing which was a good thing. It works for some and not for others I think, much like everything else fertility related.

Changing the subject slightly I did another test on weds and got a bfp! I'm very cautious about getting excited though as I'm so scared of another early miscarriage.

MrsElsie you got your bfp?? I'm quietly thrilled & excited for you :hugs: I hope this one works out perfectly for you :hugs:

What days ?
How much?
when do u test?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/198895-nightnurses-11-year-ltttc-battle-2013-baby-173.html

I'm on 50mg
days 2-6
Testing on January 4th
:hugs:

That's so exciting congrats! Let us know when we can get really excited! When is your dr appointment?

Wow, I always come home from work to see pages of conversation each day, I can hardly keep up with it!

I have my CD 21 blood work in a couple of days, and am sure it will show no ovulation once again. All this talk about acupuncture sounds good... it's making me want to check it out!

Congrats MrsElsie. I hope this one is a sticky bean for you.

Ready2bmum and any other opk users- I have seen you talk about testing 2x daily several different times on here. I know that's how you got your + this time. What times do you test during the day? I have extra sticks to play with this month and see how they are only valid for a month I was thinking of his that a shot. Any tips?

Ready2bmum and any other opk users- I have seen you talk about testing 2x daily several different times on here. I know that's how you got your + this time. What times do you test during the day? I have extra sticks to play with this month and see how they are only valid for a month I was thinking of his that a shot. Any tips?

Hey murmers. I test in the morning (not fmu if possible, maybe smu) and once in the evening, around 7pm. If I think O is coming that day I will test in the middle of the day too. There's two reasons
1. I obviously don't want to miss it and my surge is quiet short
2. I'm interested to watch how long the surge lasts.

You must be almost mid cycle by now are you?

Can anyone help me on this one...

I O'd on CD14, got my +opk.
Was still + CD15 for most of the day, the went neg in the evening. Opk have a very faint line but almost gone.
Then yesterday (CD16) I did an opk at 7.30pm and have a very dark line again! Not + but very close. Back neg again this morning.

Is this just a little post O surge or does anyone think I O'd again? I didn't see the dark line until this morning, so we didn't bd last night. I'm a bit annoyed with myself.

hi ladies :wave:

MrsElsie praying that it's a sticky bean for you hun congrats

hope you all don't mind me posting on here am no longer on clomid since I began to O on my own, am happy about it but doesn't seem to make a difference still no BFP :(, but you ladies were all there for me so I wanted to come and give you all an update

i had a drs apt last week and come to find out my diabetes is now in remission :happydance: my blood pressure is leveling out so off one of the meds hoping to be off the second one in a few weeks if it keeps dropping :) my dr was so excited for me that I lost a few lbs and even asked if I wanted to give clomid a go again but when I told her I had been tempting and ff was saying that am o'ing on my own she looked surprised and happy am happy too but I just want that BFP again but in the right place this time.

sorry to come and intrude ladies but this 2ww is getting to me I know I said that we were ntnp at the moment but this o was more intense? and i feel like crap at times so am hoping you ladies will let me join in here and wait it out but I talked to the hubs and we are going to prevent the next time just to take a break and I can get back to weightloss and not freak out about working out or doing anything to strenious, oh any advice on that should i work out or wait until af appears any advice? thanks ladies sorry so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->