Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

So my husband and I have our first appointment with an RE in Feb. Can someone tell me what to expect for the first visit? And does DH need to come along? His SA is Monday so I will have results to take to the appt. Whats everyone elses experiences been like? And what could be some questions to rem to ask....thanks :)

When my husband did his they said it had to be within 30 mins of ejaculation so he just went the the lab and did it then.

So my husband and I have our first appointment with an RE in Feb. Can someone tell me what to expect for the first visit? And does DH need to come along? His SA is Monday so I will have results to take to the appt. Whats everyone elses experiences been like? And what could be some questions to rem to ask....thanks :)

I didn't have to see and RE, but from being on here and hearing stuff from my friends I think they'll do some basic stuff. They'll take your medical history, your husband's medical history, and talk about what you've tried while TTC. I'm sure they'll probably order some blood work if you haven't already had some done. I know if I would've had to go, my hubby would have gone along. Maybe you could call the RE's office and ask if they think he should go along. :)

Starlight - sorry about AF!
My first appt was a consult + accu..she puts the needles in a few places. On my feet and lower ankle. And then most of them are lower tummy ..centered below belly button and around ovaries...so one on each side. Cant wait to hear how it goes:flower:

Reband ,mandy..goodluck girls!

Maddy, at our appt we both went, dr wanted to meet us both...lots of talkon ttc history and medical. Then some bloodtests.

Laurabe...:hugs: sorry hun! I was rooting for you...but hang in there AF not here yet:flower:

Sorry Laura. Your still not out. Stay away witch!

Cntrygrl good luck with round 2!

Sounds like some of us will be on a close cycle -- I will be starting round 3 at some point next week.

I'm so stressed uhhggggggg. No O yet. Clomid is making it later than normal. I wish I could stop thinking about all this baby stuff but I can't. It's so hard. Hope everyone is doing better than me.

Feeling the exact same way! I'm consumed by it!!! I need to let go and Let God but it's hard!

I know Its so hard, yesturday I was really feeling down but today Im trying to not be sad. I tested for O again but nothing, Im suppose to go in for trigger shot tomorrow with RE if O doesnt show +. so lets see. take it easy. good luck

Do y'all think I am helping or hurting my chances I I have bd once daily for a week around my o time?

Well it's my second day of Clomid. So far the side affects haven't been bad. I have been taking it at 2pm, the side affects that I have been noticing are ovulation type cramps and twinges in both of my ovaries, a bit of back pain, tiny bit of queasiness and headache. Slightly more emotional.

Overall its not bad. I am just hoping and praying that I get a good amount of follies for us to catch :)

I HATE the tww :cry: it turns me from a relatively sane individual to a obsessed maniac obsessing over every twinge my body decides to trick me with! I keep moving between positive optimism to depression that it'll never happen!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr :cry:

Nevermind about sex for a week straight. My hubbs can't seem to get it up all of a sudden! That's 2x in 2 days now! Wtf! Suggestions?

I'm feeling confused.
15dpo and no AF. Yesterday I had what felt like ovulation pain and today my nips are sore. (I usually get sore nips right after o)

I had my pos OPK on CD17 and pretty sure I ovulated on CD18 but the thing that is throwing me now is the sore nips. Only ever happens after O usually.

So now I am wondering if I didnt actually O on CD18 buut yesterday (CD32)

Surely I wouldn't O this late on clomid?

Elle & Maddy I start my rnd 2 tomorrow. We'll all be close depending on our O dates. Mine was CD14 last month.

Nevermind about sex for a week straight. My hubbs can't seem to get it up all of a sudden! That's 2x in 2 days now! Wtf! Suggestions?

hi!!! I know what u mean its hard on both you and hubby. We have to try to be understanding with them as well because its a lot of pressure. I would suggest not telling him when your o'ing so like that he doesn't feel pressured. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->