Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Murmers - i use an OPK in the morning with SMU, then again around 6...and once its +..I may test 3 times so 10pmish to monitor how long I surge for.

Puppy - no harm in trying acu..that's what I thought.

Ready2B - maybe the CD15 evening test that was neg was not accurate...faulty or diluted urine....its possible you O'd two times ..or maybe u geared up to O the 1st time but didn't then O'd the second time.

Do u feel any pain when you O can you tell your O'ing?

Murmers - i use an OPK in the morning with SMU, then again around 6...and once its +..I may test 3 times so 10pmish to monitor how long I surge for.

Puppy - no harm in trying acu..that's what I thought.

Ready2B - maybe the CD15 evening test that was neg was not accurate...faulty or diluted urine....its possible you O'd two times ..or maybe u geared up to O the 1st time but didn't then O'd the second time.

Do u feel any pain when you O can you tell your O'ing?

I get what I think is O pain. Im not 100% sure as last month was the first month I was aware of my exact O date. I really hope I O'd the first time as we're covered bd wise for that date, but not so much for the second date :nope:
So much for a relaxed ttw. I wish I could switch my brain off :cry:

I don't think you need to worry about missing the 2nd +OPK..u BD'd leading up to the 1st and those little guys can still be there for the 2nd OPK.

Many people on this site have bfps when they only BD'd 2 days before O

Ok ladies what is SMU ??????

Lucy that's awesome that your tests came back great and that you are ov on your own!

Afm- I am now cycle day 12. My cm is wet and whitish. Not thick like lotion or creamy. Not real sure where that fits on the cm scale. I had a lil pain on my left side this morning. I did an opk at 8 am with fmu and it seemed so close to positive that I couldnt tell. Last month inused digital ones and I got spoiled. I hate the sticks! To much guessing! Anyways enough bitching about that lol. We are gonna start :sex: tonight and continue daily. My husband is gonna be gone Sunday night and come back Monday late so early and late sex for us those days!

Also it kinda has me stressed ( the whole testing 2x daily with the sticks) can't drink for 4 hours before, have to test 12 hours apart yet on clomid you need to drink lots of water to help with dry cm. wtf!

Do y'all have any tips?

murmers - SMU = second morning urine (as apposed to first morning)

I didnt do the whole 4 hour no drinks thing. if you are ovulating it will read positive (within reason of course) The digis are expensive. many people, including myself, test daily with the sticks and then use the digis to confirm once you think it is any way positive. says money and takes the guessing away. best of luck :hugs:

MrsElsie - congrats on the BFP and hoping that this is is your sticky bean xxoo

murmurs - hope you catch that eggy :)

breaking dawn - how was your accu appointment? I booked a consult for next Thursday!!

AFM - am 17 dpo and I think that AF is arriving today. Usually I get AF within a day or two of stopping progesteron supps but has taken longer this time (stopped on 14dpo). tested yesterday and BFN, so just waiting so I can start the next cycle!!

Murmers - like ready2b said...I test with the non-digis...I like to see the line and the change to a + is noticeable.

If u are consistent in your water intake then the OPKs should be ok. I think the issue occurs when u take 1 test with no water intake for 4 hrs so the line looks dark...and then u take another test with tons of water intake so that same line looks lighter.

Starlight - did u test yet?? I'm so excited for your acu appt. I had my 3rd appt today..its so relaxing...she puts the needles in and I close my eyes and relax for 30 min! I have a follie scan on monday so I'm interested to see if I have an increase in follie size/#s.

I was planning on confirming with a digital. I till have some from the last cycle but not enlough to test daily.

hi ladies :wave:

MrsElsie praying that it's a sticky bean for you hun congrats

hope you all don't mind me posting on here am no longer on clomid since I began to O on my own, am happy about it but doesn't seem to make a difference still no BFP :(, but you ladies were all there for me so I wanted to come and give you all an update

i had a drs apt last week and come to find out my diabetes is now in remission :happydance: my blood pressure is leveling out so off one of the meds hoping to be off the second one in a few weeks if it keeps dropping :) my dr was so excited for me that I lost a few lbs and even asked if I wanted to give clomid a go again but when I told her I had been tempting and ff was saying that am o'ing on my own she looked surprised and happy am happy too but I just want that BFP again but in the right place this time.

sorry to come and intrude ladies but this 2ww is getting to me I know I said that we were ntnp at the moment but this o was more intense? and i feel like crap at times so am hoping you ladies will let me join in here and wait it out but I talked to the hubs and we are going to prevent the next time just to take a break and I can get back to weightloss and not freak out about working out or doing anything to strenious, oh any advice on that should i work out or wait until af appears any advice? thanks ladies sorry so long

Congrats on the improved blood pressure and diabetes. Even though you ovulate on your own, Clomid may help to make that ovulation stronger. When you get back to trying you still may want to consider it. As far as the working out, it is safe to do some exercise during pregnancy. I would probably stick to light walking and low impact activity. No weight lifting or strenuous aerobics until your TWW is over just in case.

Good luck in your TWW!

Thanks for telling us about acupuncture. I just checked and my insurance covers it w a copay.

I'm on 100mg (3rd rd, 1 & 2= 50) Dr thinks I will get a stronger O, but I'm not sure.
Days 5-9
Testing on Feb 19th

Thanks for telling us about acupuncture. I just checked and my insurance covers it w a copay.

I'm on 100mg (3rd rd, 1 & 2= 50) Dr thinks I will get a stronger O, but I'm not sure.
Days 5-9
Testing on Feb 19th

That's great Lune!!

How was O on the 50mg?

Lune I'm testing the same day! See ya in the 2ww!

Sorry for the strange auto correct on this post earlier. I fixed it :)

I'm so stressed uhhggggggg. No O yet. Clomid is making it later than normal. I wish I could stop thinking about all this baby stuff but I can't. It's so hard. Hope everyone is doing better than me.

Ladies good luck in your TWW!!

Breaking dawn, AF arrived today finally so happy to start the next cycle, will be 200mg this cycle! Oh that is fantastic you love the acupuncture. I will tell you how my appt goes! First one is a consult so they won't be doing anything yet. Where do they put the needles on you?? Can't wait to hear about your folly scan on Monday!!!

I'm so stressed uhhggggggg. No O yet. Clomid is making it later than normal. I wish I could stop thinking about all this baby stuff but I can't. It's so hard. Hope everyone is doing better than me.

Feeling the exact same way! I'm consumed by it!!! I need to let go and Let God but it's hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->