Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

welcome shiftworker29. my suggestion take clomid before bed so that you dont feel the side effects. some woman get more than others. for me its the mood swings and im always super emotional on it. good luck

afm 9dpo here and ewcm this morning when I wiped. nipples are a little sore when I press down & I still got lower back pain but nothing else. 3 more days then I am going to test. this 2ww has been tougher than any other because I feel super hopeful since its my 2nd cycle clomid. I hope I can get through this if its not a bfp.

Good luck to all you ladies and happy Monday!!!!

Family1st- good luck on testing in 3 days! Hoping that you get your BFP this month!!! I am anxiously awaiting that positive OPK. I am leaving on Thursday and I want to ovulate before then because I have to time BD with my DH!! :happydance:

I am very hopeful this month too.

thank you tundralife2. lets hope you get a positive opk before thurs then so u dont miss that eggy. Lots of luck to you this cycle hun.

*admin edited*

Asking other members for money is against forum rules and TOS:

Requesting (through words or implication) money or charity from the general member population is not permitted. If it is suspected that a membership is being used with the sole intention of procuring free goods, services or wealth, the account may be restricted or banned.

8dpo or 10dpo, and I have the faintest (literally) line ever on a FRER...here's the original...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
I can see a faint something :)
Good luck!

Afm; got my peak on cbfm this morning :dance:

mindgames- I cant really see anything but maybe its just my computer. Ill be praying it gets darker for you, how exciting. hope you get your bfp within the next few days :dust:

Rebandy- yayyy!!!

Rosyrose- Welcome! good luck to you as well.

afm 10dpo and im going insane. not feeling any different at all that makes me worried.

so happy! I did get my positive OPK yesterday mid day and I am still positive this morning as of 5 am! I will be testing during the day today and continue until I get my negative. I am still going out of town on Thurs so I will have to convince DH to BD tomorrow. We did BD last night but I know he won't go for 2 days in a row! Do you all think I will be okay since we BD Fri-Mon and I will try to BD tomorrow. Do you all think I'm okay for skipping a day? Congrats mind--I hope it continues to get darker!!

Mindgames... i see the faintest line. I'm hoping it will get darker for you.

Rebandy...yay get to BDING now. lol

Tundra..yea I think it's ok to skip a day. Many get a bfp from only one BD.

tundralife- yayyyy! I think its ok but you shouldnt skip more than that, ususally i bd everyday for 3 days after a positive opk because you never know. good luck and happy :sex: lol

Hi Starlight
How are you doing? How was your cycle?

We got back on Saturday and had an amazing time. Perfect weather...i was expecting to O while we were there on Friday but I think now that I'm femera it changed my day to CD15.

So right when I got back on Saturday I had a scan and Dr said I'm close to Oing. So we BD'd and then on Sunday the scan showed I had Od.

I'm really hoping that this is it and femera did it. We had 2 follies at 17mm. One from each side.

hi breaking dawn! my 5th cycle of clomid ended in a bfn and we had our appt with the doctor last week and are now being referred for IVF! we have our first IVF consult meeting on April 29th, so just au natural until then - we are really excited :)

your O and BD timing sounds perfect - i have my fingers crossed for you this cycle!!! i hope the femera is just what you needed!

tundralife- yayyyy! I think its ok but you shouldnt skip more than that, ususally i bd everyday for 3 days after a positive opk because you never know. good luck and happy :sex: lol

thank you thank you Family1st!! It's funny that we get so excited because we ovulate lol. I know, I don't want to miss anymore than the one day but even though DH wants a baby, he's not very cooperative. :wacko::wacko: I don't get that but just the way it is. I ended up telling him the reason I wanted to BD again last night was because I was positive and that immediately put a stress on the situation.

I know tomorrow I will convince him hehehe since I am going out of town on Thursday!! How have you been? Where are you at with your cycle now?

Tundralife- Lol I know it's insane. If I tell any of my family or friends they look at me like I'm crazy so now I just keep it to myself. Good luck trying to convince him tomorrow it's alot of pressure on them also.

I'm 10dpo waiting to test on thurs. my cm keeps changing from dry to creamy to ewcm. I'm going crazy lol.

Starlight...sorry to hear you got a bfn :hugs:

But it sounds like you are pumped for IVF in April. I'm excited for you and will be hoping to see a bfp soon :)

Curious to know why you are going straight to IVF and not IUI?

AFM...yes my Dr has said that my O and BD times have been great for all 3 clomid cycles. but Dr's can't see what hpns when sperm and egg are trying to meet.

I'm really hoping this femera cycle will change things.

family1st-good luck on testing later this week :)

breaking dawn - last week when we went to talk to our doctor, he indicated that he thought we had unexplained fertility as I seemed to be O'ing well and DH's SA looked good, so he gave us the options of either a lap (just in case I had endo, although i have no symptoms) or IVF. we decided on IVF since even if there was severe endo, IVF would be the next step anyhow! I think that he did not suggest IUI since the SA looked good and we had good timing, so didn't think that would help.

I am really hoping that this does the trick for you too. It is so frustrating when we do everything that we can do and things all seem fine and nothing happens. xxoo

Hi all. Doctor tested me today at 12dpo and bfn. Spotting started tonight which is normal for me 2 days before AF. AF will be in full swing by thursday. Round 3 another bust. Im very down about it to be honest. Im going to give the site and all other baby related things a miss for a while.

Starlight - the very best of luck with IVF. I may be back on here soon looking for advice.
Breaking dawn - I really hope the femara does the trick. best of luck also!

:dust: to everyone. :hugs:

Ready..hugs I know how crushed you are. I felt so down when I got a bfn for round 3 of clomid. I really thought we would get a bfp by the last cycle.

We will miss you...hope to see you drop by again. and I'm hoping you will get a bfp soon.
:hugs:

ready2bemum- im so sorry to hear about your bfn and that you want to take a break from it all. Its a lot to deal with and sometimes we just need a break to clear our heads.
I dont think we really stop thinking about it which sucks, I know I dont. Its hard to listen to other people but just remember we going thru the same thing. others longer than some.

dont give up! i just found out a few min ago that a 38 year old woman just got her very first ever bfp today. thats a miracle. shes been trying for years, never been pregnant. good luck with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->