Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Tundralife- Lol I know it's insane. If I tell any of my family or friends they look at me like I'm crazy so now I just keep it to myself. Good luck trying to convince him tomorrow it's alot of pressure on them also.

I'm 10dpo waiting to test on thurs. my cm keeps changing from dry to creamy to ewcm. I'm going crazy lol.

I know that feeling. I've been dry one minute and then watery the next but nothing creamy or that slippery type that I need. I know that I am ovulating because I got the positive OPK so I hope that my follies are big enough and mature enough to do what they are supposed to, you know. I am excited---you get to test on Thursday. When is your AF due again? How many days past O can you start testing anyways? I am curious. :dust::dust:

tundralife-I also use opk to figure out when im ovulating, I dont rely on cm at all

im 10dpo on cd23. I hear u can test anywhere from 12dpo and on so ima give it a go. my af is due sun or mon we'll see

How are all you lovely ladies doing today?

ME---- I am testing tomorrow at 12 Dpo so hopefully i will get my BFP. This is my first cycle with clomid 50mg CD 5-9

Hi guys, I have been mia a while and see a lot of you are in your 2ww so, GOOD LUCK to everyone who will be testing soon!
Sorry to see you go ready2bmum, good luck to you

afm, i am at CD10, i usually O around cd18 so will be bd-ing...I am also taking inositol and was thinking of switching out my prenatals for Geritol

do you guys know anything about Geritol? I read its really good...
Also, by best friend got her bfp today - first month of ttc#2. so happy for her but didnt realize id be feeling the way i do...this is so hard!

Hi maddy1- I hear geritol is really good also. Lots of success stories. I think I'll be doing the same as soon as my multi are finish.

It's so darn hard to be happy for someone close to you when you want to be pregnant so bad it hurts. Especially since its taking so long for us. I know how you feel same thing happen to me and I was devastated.

Good luck

I tried geritol for a few months didn't work for me but dip day nothing has. I was advised to take folic acid separately as the geritol doesn't have as much as needed for prenatal care.

My best friend is due with her second one this month and she conceived both without trying, this second one was the hardest for me tho as we were trying for 5 months already when she told me, sadly it had put a bit of a strain on our relationship. Also because she also spent believe in fertility help and if it's ment to be out will happen, not easy for someone who has been trying for a while.

Well ladies i got a BFN this morning... guess i will be starting round 2 of clomid soon

Sorry to hear Bris. But you're officially not out until AF arrives.

:hugs:

I'm 3dpo today. Not feeling anything this cycle. Last cycle was horrible got symptoms I think it was a combo of clomid and estrogen I took.

Sorry to hear that Brismommy, when is af due?

I'm due to test tomorrow at 12dpo and af is due mon if Its not a bfp

Thank you for the support guys!
I met with an RE today, had an US and she confirmed PCO's :(
ran a few tests and now is recommending an HSG
has anyone had that on here? what were your experiences?
I am not sure if I should get it, appt is for CD16 and I ovulate CD18
Please let me know
thanks much!

Maddy
I had one back in Nov. I also had it 2 days before I ovulated that cycle. It can be crampy and your cervix may feel a little tender after. i took 2 advils before the procedure and it was fine.

Also Dr said no problems to have intercourse bc I didn't want to miss O either.

It's going to check if your tubes are clear.

Hi ladies. Just checking in. Finished my last pill today. Hoping the upped dosage to 100 mg is it for this fourth cycle. Went and got my noverall injection from the pharmacy and it was $230. I almost had a heart attack but of course insurance don't cover it. Waiting for march 12th to go in for my mid cycle ultrasound. First one so I'm a but nervous.

Sorry to hear Bris. But you're officially not out until AF arrives.

:hugs:

I'm 3dpo today. Not feeling anything this cycle. Last cycle was horrible got symptoms I think it was a combo of clomid and estrogen I took.

This is my second cycle of Clomid and my symptoms weren't as bad this cycle either, even my O pains weren't as severe

Thank you for the support guys!
I met with an RE today, had an US and she confirmed PCO's :(
ran a few tests and now is recommending an HSG
has anyone had that on here? what were your experiences?
I am not sure if I should get it, appt is for CD16 and I ovulate CD18
Please let me know
thanks much!

I had it in December. I would definitely get it if I were you, it gave me a peace of mind knowing everything was normal, as that is one of the major causes of infertility. Also my Dr and radiologist said that there is increased chance of conceiving the three cycles after the hsg because everything is cleaned out and the tubes dilated.

I ovulated yesterday :dance:
Didn't bd yesterday but did the two days before O so hopefully that is enough.

Hi ladies

Has anyone's DH had a 'strict morphology' test done?

DH had a regular sperm test done in Nov and everything looked good. No issues. This month the Dr said...lets do the strict morph test, it's more rigorous.

So like his first test, all numbers look great. Volume concentration sperm + motility are ~2times the min.

But the strict morph test showed 4%. And the reference min is 4.

I've done a lot of reading and there's a lot of controversy on this strict morph bc its so rigid a test.

Just wondering if anyone else had this?

did your doctor say the number your DH got was okay? I have never known anyone who had this test done, just the regular semen analysis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->