Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Tundra...Dr said just that specific # was borderline low.

Yes he said many places do regular morph test. Which is what we had done first.

But after reading a few male health med blogs...it's said not to avg result for the strict test. nothing to worry about.

12dpo and I tested BFN. Im feeling so down but trying to look at the bright side. Im gonna see if I can get uped to 100mg clomid and I might do iui this cycle. I cant take this anymore its been way to long of a ttc struggle for us. uhggggggg

Family... sorry you got a bfn hun :hugs:

I know how you are feeling...mi was so hopeful during the clomid cycles until the 3rd was a bfn.

Wish it was easier...

Yea I know. thx Im trying to stay positive because Ive read clomid success on cycle 6 even. so I dont wanna give up. I hope my 3rd cycle is it!!

Ah family--so sorry on the BFN. I know that is disappointing. Maybe Dr will up your dosage for next cycle.

Family good luck on your next cycle.

After 3 failed clomid cycles doc switched me to Femera. Which is good bc on the last clomid cycle I was starting to feel dry during O and also uterine lining was a bit thinner.

thx u

I dont know anything about femara maybe I will read a little about it. Good luck with the femara.

Femera does the same thing as clomid. But without the side effects

The reason why it's not the first option is bc clomid is prescribed for fertility issues. Whereas femera is secondary use is for fertility issues.

But this first cycle on femera. And boy was I wet...lol no dryness issues. Also during scan there where no lining issues found.

So I'm happy about that...

breakingdawn- that sounds so promising. Maybe I will ask my RE about it on wed. I just read a few stories on it. bfp with femara after trying clomid with no success. Good Luck again sounds good.:dust:

Hi ladies so I had to come back to let u know what happen. I had to pee badly so I went and when I wiped there was a good amount of cm and in cm there was a spot of brown blood. Very small amount but noticeable. This has never ever happened to me before. Ever!! So of course my brain went on hopeful mode even thou I did get a bfn today. I hate to feel hopeful when I know I'm out. Af is due mon or could it be on its way earlier? All day I've been having very mild sharp pains down low by my leg, sore breast as well. Uhhgg what's going on could it be clomid making changes?

Family....I'm keeping m fingers crossed for you.

I know it's hard to trust any symptoms when on clomid....

Got my BFP on March 5th, tests are continuing to get darker, despite having a negative blood test on the 5th. Going back for another blood test sometime next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9
Congrats mindgames. Wow I'm so happy for u. Hh9!!!!!

Afm snowed in no work yay!! Waiting for af to arrive may e early because I been feeling cramps. Enjoy your day ladies

Femera does the same thing as clomid. But without the side effects

The reason why it's not the first option is bc clomid is prescribed for fertility issues. Whereas femera is secondary use is for fertility issues.

But this first cycle on femera. And boy was I wet...lol no dryness issues. Also during scan there where no lining issues found.

So I'm happy about that...

Hey :) Hope you have been well!

Keep me posted on how femara works for you!

I was switched to femara after my 3rd cycle of clomid. I did produce mature follies on clomid but they just wanted to try something different. This was supposed to be my 2nd IUI today but got canceled bc the femara did not help my follies grow... the biggest was 12mm. This time last cycle of clomid 50mg I had 2 20mm follies....:( I am so frustrated!!!

FX for you!

Mindgames.... congratulations!!!!

Starlight ... how are you?

Elle...your story is exactly like mine. Had 3 clomid cycles with bfn so Dr wanted to try femera.

What is your dose for femera? I also get 1-2 20mm follies on 50mg clomid. My dr put me on 5mg femera and I got 2 17mm follies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->