Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

It's still early BreakingDawn!! You're not out until the witch shows her ugly face...FX'd and holding out hope for you.

Danni - Good luck! Sending you lots of :dust: this cycle.

I had my u/s this week on CD 14. 2 mature follies >20mm (1 on each side) and 2 additional follies 16-17mm (also one on each side). I didn't get a number measurement on my uterine lining, but the doc said it was nice and thick.

Breaking, Rebandy, and Tundra...I had massive ov pain this cycle on CD 14. It's never been that bad; I literally had trouble walking and sitting, lol. But it only lasted for a few hours and then started to dissipate. There was no mistaking ov this cycle!

Rebandy - It's kind of ridiculous how excited I am that I ov'd on CD 14 instead of CD 10. I have a nagging feeling immature eggs have been an issue for me, and I'm excited to see what this cycle (and the next couple of cycles, if need be) bring with a later ov.

If this cycle isn't the one, hoping that IUI does it :) I have a feeling that we will get our bfps soon breaking dawn !

breakingdawn/starlight2012 - honestly i feel iui has a better chance so im excited for mine next week. I hope you get your bfp soon if not look into iui. good luck!

Ceilani- follies looking good, sending lots of baby dust your way!

afm cd6 taking my 2nd pill tonight. going to see my re sunday for another ultrasound to see what size my follies are so we can schedule trigger shot and iui. Im nervous

Family...thanks hun. next cycle was already scheduled for IUI if this femera cycle didn't work.

Thanks breaking dawn :) we are just on natural cycles and eagerly waiting for our IVF consult on April29!

Family 1st, good kluck with iui!!

Hey ladies,
I have been MIA for a few days, just trying not to drive myself crazy this tww and been extremely busy, currently 9dpo no noticeable signs or symptoms, glad that my boobs are responding to ovulation this cycle, last month they did nothing all month, it just makes me feel like my hormones are doing something

Celiani I had that feeling about immature eggs also, hopeful Clomid does the trick

Have any of you experienced the "clomid crazies?" I completely lost my sh*t on DH last night, and - while the reasoning isn't exactly baseless - I still feel like I went over the top.

And now today, I've been switching back and forth between wanting to punch something and then crying about how I want to punch something. OMG.

Anyway, what instigated it is finding out last night that DH told his ex-wife (with whom he has a 5 y/o son) we were having fertility problems, we were unlikely to have a child, and that I was taking clomid and "natural remedies" to try and make it happen. She initially asked (for the 4th or 5th time) if I was pregnant, b/c she's paranoid that he and I will have a child together.

I yelled at him for a solid 30 minutes straight. It was all I could do today to not pick up where I left off before I kicked him out of our bedroom last night.

And for the kicker, I'm upset all over again b/c I'm afraid being upset in the first place (with all of this adrenaline running through my system) will interfere with an eggie being able to implant. I've been cramping for most of the day today. UGH I wish I knew what to do! Or how to calm down!

I agree, they don't. My DH keeps telling me that we "can't" make it happen and then he's not so eager at times to BD with me when I feel we need to. He says he doesn't like it when I tell him we have to because he's more likely to feel the pressure since i need his goods to produce lol. As far as the clomid crazies go, yes I experience them each time I take it. I finished my 3rd round this month but knew the signs so I think I better controled it this time. DH told me though last cycle if I was going to behave like that with the clomid then he didn't want to even try becuase I was so unbearable. Other ladies talk about hot flashes and stuff like that but I never had that. I only experienced heightened mood swings and stuff like that. I wanted to smack him so bad one time and it was over old stupid stuff. No idea why i even went nuts in the first place. Blame it on the clomid!! ;-)

I hope it gets better for you but keep in mind that you should tell DH that we women mainly feel we were put here to reproduce and infertility is such a private intimate experience and it hurts when other people are so insensitive to that. Keep your head up honey.

Got my BFP on March 5th, tests are continuing to get darker, despite having a negative blood test on the 5th. Going back for another blood test sometime next week.

First of all--congrats mind on the BFP. I do have a couple of questions I wanted to ask you. I too had a blood test this week on Wednesday March 13 and it was negative. I think I was like 8 or 9 DPO. How many days were you past O when you had yours done but tested positive on the hpt? Hope all is great and congrats hun!!

Hi ladies...

How is everyone doing?

AFM.... 14dpo today and AF is due tomorrow.

I have had AF like headache last night and cramping today....

I have been having pretty painful cramps on and off for the past two days. I have also been feeling like I could sleep all day. Other then that not much going on here. Getting ready to take our vacation next week. Starting to get excited :)

Hope :witch: doesn't show breaking dawn! My AF could show anytime between now and Friday.

Ceilani, been there. You are right to be mad in my estimation. I sure was in a similar situation. I'm not sure how to deal with the stress of being stressed out ;). Remember u r not alone. I'm sending psychic hugs.

breakingdawn & Rebandy- hope af stays away for you 2. Good luck. Rebandy have fun on your vacation.

afm cd10. went to see RE yesterday, found one 14mm follie on right and 13mm on left and a bunch of small ones. he wants me back on wed to check how much they've grown then we will do trigger shot and possibly iui by sat if everything looks good and my work schedule permits it. this 3rd cycle clomid was good to me. no symptoms. I think its because i started taking them at 6pm instead of 10pm and i changed days from 3-7 now 5-9 more time for follies to grow i guess. Really feeling hopeful and nervous this cycle.

good luck to all you lovely ladies and keep updating please.

breakingdawn & Rebandy- hope af stays away for you 2. Good luck. Rebandy have fun on your vacation.

afm cd10. went to see RE yesterday, found one 14mm follie on right and 13mm on left and a bunch of small ones. he wants me back on wed to check how much they've grown then we will do trigger shot and possibly iui by sat if everything looks good and my work schedule permits it. this 3rd cycle clomid was good to me. no symptoms. I think its because i started taking them at 6pm instead of 10pm and i changed days from 3-7 now 5-9 more time for follies to grow i guess. Really feeling hopeful and nervous this cycle.

good luck to all you lovely ladies and keep updating please.

Well that sounds promising!! Will be ready to hear how things go. that's good that your RE wants to do the trigger shot and the IUI. I hope mine does something soon. I'm not due to go back until next month because my clomid RX will expire then. It will be my 4th round on it. I hope this is your month. All that sounds very promising for you.

Family...goodluck with your follies!!!

Hi tundra...hope your next cycle is the one!

AFM....just got the start of AF on cycle 1 of femera. I was realllllly reallly hoping that this would work and I would not have to move to IUI. So...IUI here I come,...

Family...goodluck with your follies!!!

Hi tundra...hope your next cycle is the one!

AFM....just got the start of AF on cycle 1 of femera. I was realllllly reallly hoping that this would work and I would not have to move to IUI. So...IUI here I come,...

Sorry that AF is on its way :( But come join our IUI thread. It's called First IUI - Looking for IUI Buddies (thread created by Barbikins). Good group of ladies on there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->