CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Oh my gosh. this thread either moves extremely fast or I'm just havin' a heck of a time finding the last posts I read.. Lol..

Good luck for the testers comin' up. :flower:

aaisrie, sorry to hear of the bad time you had. You have a gorgeous daughter to show for it now. and noce to hear it didnt put you off,

I hope your right ness. I know im over reacting to it all but cant help it. lol.

xx

You're not over reacting hun! It's something you want so badly and been trying for so it's no wonder you feel like something is going to go wrong.

We sent you lost of :dust: I know this is a sticky bean :D xx

thanks hunny hope your right. Deep down i know things are going to be ok. God made me wait this long so cant see why i would have it all taken away.

Soooooo are you really going to hold off testing? lol

xx

Am I heck :D I'll probably end up testing over the weekend even though I know I'll get a :bfn: poas keeps me going he he xx

as long as you got the cheapies POAS away, save the more expensive ones for later. Im sure you will see that BFP soon hun.

xx

All updated!! And wow this thread is moving quickly now!

A huge congrats to Moochacha on those :bfp: !! Wishing all the pregnant ladies a happy & healthy next 8mths!!

As for me :witch: is due today; not shown her face yet but :bfn: boooo. Viva next cycle!!

wow 6 bfps, just got af today :cry: so going to have to look into this, been looking on ebay, would a mooncup work? sorry if been asked before not read the whole topic yet.
congrats on all the lovely bfps

Hey! congrats on the bfps!!! could u put me down to test on the 22nd feb please :flower: 3rd time lucky i hope!!!

:thumbup:

Thanks Ness, fingers crossed for you making it 7 bfp.
My only prob is I have had a long cycle, so not sure when I will ov next, as just off bcp.
Are they comfy?

Thank you hun! 4dpo now! getting closer!

You can't feel them at all, they look pretty big when you first open it up but you squeeze the sides together, whilst laying down after :sex: insert down through your vg then press upwards with your middle finger - it just sorta slots in to place! I wear mine for 12 hours and I don't know it's there

6 BFP'S?!?! Wasn't it only 5 earlier?! Holy cow.. I'm so excited. February is proving to be a pretty successful month! Congrats to all of ya :) :hugs:

thanks Ness, defo going to give them a go, good luck to everyone.

Moochacha-Congrats!

I'm lame-I tested today at 1pm..........just b/c I had a new pack waiting for later and then couldn't wait. BFN-and even though it's only 9 dpo with afternoon urine, I'm still bumming up that I will never ever get pregnant. 14 cycles!

Ok, I just caught up in here!

Yea Laura I had a right time of it but my DD is totally worth it!!

Titi - you daft minx, testing with AFTN wee?! on 9DPO - what are you thinking!! You are TOTALLY still in with a chance!!! Keep that chin up!

worrisome - get some OPKs when you order SC, they will help alert you to O, especially while charting. And check that CM!

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I've got my :bfp: afterall!!!!! Omg, I still can't believe it!! You know when you feel totally not pregnant, getting your period cramps and generally feel like shit = well that is me! AF was due yesterday, and hadn't come, I ended up doing the cotton bud test last night (swab around the cervix as it gives u a 24hr notice as to when AF will arrive if it's bloody) and it was all white (again not surprised my cycle has varied from 27-33 days in the past). This morning I woke up to take my temp; slightly up (but my temp was high when AF arrived last cycle) so I wouldn't get out of bed cuz I knew AF was bound to be here; then I fell back asleep and dreamt I was looking at :bfp: and buying newborn clothes! Woke up again and was like crap I need to get up... went to the bathroom with a First Response in case AF hadn't started and was in shock when I saw the second line appear! The line looked like it was "dotted" so I thought great it's faulty so took out the last test I had left and :bfp: again!! I'm in total shock as I really expected :witch: to arrive any moment and that it hadn't been our month. And I don't have any symptoms! With my previous pregnancies I was nauseous and sick and had loads of CM by 7dpo - nothing so far! Not told hubby yet; it was hard not to call him right away but want to do it face to face. Stick little bean, STICK!!! :cloud9:
So I'm def. recommending Softcups!!!!! :thumbup: Well and everything else I used this month (list is in my journal).

February is looking like a good month; loads of :dust: to all the ladies!!!

YAY TTC4No3!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you!! STICK BEAN STICK!!! Now send all baby dust my way lol!!!

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I've got my :bfp: afterall!!!!! Omg, I still can't believe it!! You know when you feel totally not pregnant, getting your period cramps and generally feel like shit = well that is me! AF was due yesterday, and hadn't come, I ended up doing the cotton bud test last night (swab around the cervix as it gives u a 24hr notice as to when AF will arrive if it's bloody) and it was all white (again not surprised my cycle has varied from 27-33 days in the past). This morning I woke up to take my temp; slightly up (but my temp was high when AF arrived last cycle) so I wouldn't get out of bed cuz I knew AF was bound to be here; then I fell back asleep and dreamt I was looking at :bfp: and buying newborn clothes! Woke up again and was like crap I need to get up... went to the bathroom with a First Response in case AF hadn't started and was in shock when I was the second line appear! The line looked like it was "dotted" so I thought great it's faulty so took out the last test I had left and :bfp: again!! I'm in total shock as I really expected :witch: to arrive any moment and that it hadn't been our month. And I don't have any symptoms! With my previous pregnancies I was nauseous and sick and had loads of CM by 7dpo - nothing so far! Not told hubby yet; it was hard not to call him right away but want to do it face to face. Stick little bean, STICK!!! :cloud9:
So I'm def. recommending Softcups!!!!! :thumbup: Well and everything else I used this month (list is in my journal).

February is looking like a good month; loads of :dust: to all the ladies!!!

WOWOWOWOWOW!! Congratulations!! I'm sooo pleased for you! You deserve it hun!!

:dust: for a mega sticky bean!!

FX for more :bfp:s over the next week! xxxxxx

Just posted a picture of the tests; the first one with the dotted line does look odd - I'm glad I had a second test around https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/269512-my-first-response-tests.html#post4315766

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->