CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

ive been lurking all day but had to answer. Ness, the cramping you mention. I had it from about 4-5DPO and still have it now. Fingers crossed.

xx

in fact just looked at my FF and it was 3DPO with tender boobs and tiredness. :wink:

xx

My last one was a long 2ww! I'm feeling ya! You know we're all here to keep you company and stop you POASing! I'm waiting on my next lot of SC and some OPKs to come, although I still have some of both left I just wanted to be sure! I'm on the BD train from this friday me thinks! Gonna have to get my saucy nighty on and give my OH some fun!

in fact just looked at my FF and it was 3DPO with tender boobs and tiredness. :wink:

xx

:happydance: oooh Laura thanks for that!

I feel really tired, more like drained really, waves of nausea now and again it's not constant, dizzy spells at various times yesterday and today and my nipples are quite tender by boobs themselves seem ok at the moment it's just my nipples that are so sensitive and tender!

was your cramping now and again or was it constant? It's not bad to warrant taking painkillers, just a cramp here and there, and twinges round my right ovary, have a bit of pain in my right hip - oh good lord you've started me off now :rofl: he he xx

My last one was a long 2ww! I'm feeling ya! You know we're all here to keep you company and stop you POASing! I'm waiting on my next lot of SC and some OPKs to come, although I still have some of both left I just wanted to be sure! I'm on the BD train from this friday me thinks! Gonna have to get my saucy nighty on and give my OH some fun!

Oh I am sooo glad I stumbled upon this site!!! I was googling my 'imaginary' symptoms a few weeks ago and there it was - babyandbump to the rescue!

So glad to have friends on here to keep me going and hopefully me to keep them going too! :hugs:

You're OH will be in for some fun this weekend!! Lucky man hey?! xx

Ness i kid you not i have wrote in a thread in the pregnancy forum about hip pain, its in my right hip and its very sharp and sudden. As soon as it comes its goes.
The cramps are not constant they come and go. They are not painful just a dull aches. now im passing AF due day they seem to be easing off a little.
I think things are looking fantastic for you, in fact in convinced. You sound like me!!!!! :happydance:

xx

Ness i kid you not i have wrote in a thread in the pregnancy forum about hip pain, its in my right hip and its very sharp and sudden. As soon as it comes its goes.
The cramps are not constant they come and go. They are not painful just a dull aches. now im passing AF due day they seem to be easing off a little.
I think things are looking fantastic for you, in fact in convinced. You sound like me!!!!! :happydance:

xx

Really?! hip pains too?! that's amazing lol - yeah it's like a sudden sharp pain in my right hip then occasionally a dull ache - not on the outside of my hip bone but more towards the right ovary if that makes sense?? It only lasts a second or two.

No mine aren't painful either, just dull aches like waves of aches rather than constant.

Ooooh I'm so excited - Laura you gave me back my PMA!! :hugs:

:happydance:

xx

LOL so long as I don't make it "clinical" it's fine lol. When I'm Oing I'm like "i'm not in the mood, jump on and do your thing" lol and he HATES that.

I can't remember if it was here or the other thread but on the 5% off voucher for AccessDiagnostics I had a reply from them:

Thank you for contacting access diagnostics. Thank you for letting us know. There was a glich and it is now sorted. Please refresh your browser before you try again and it should work for you
Sorry again.

good luck Ness hunny, it really really does sound sooooo positive to me. Ill be keeping an eye out for you.

xxx

Thank you Laura!! I'll keep my symptoms updated in my journal if you fancy a browse at any point!! xxx

LOL so long as I don't make it "clinical" it's fine lol. When I'm Oing I'm like "i'm not in the mood, jump on and do your thing" lol and he HATES that.

I can't remember if it was here or the other thread but on the 5% off voucher for AccessDiagnostics I had a reply from them:

Thank you for contacting access diagnostics. Thank you for letting us know. There was a glich and it is now sorted. Please refresh your browser before you try again and it should work for you
Sorry again.

I emailed them too - they sent the same thing to me so maybe I'll try it when I order my next lot of opk's and tests to satisfy my poas need lol!

Better bloody work!

Yay!! :happydance: Congrats Jojomac!!! :D I've updated your testing date to today.

@ Nessicle - all those symptoms are great; loads of :dust: for that :bfp: soon!!

Congrats Jo! Wow record time!!!!!! : )

Hey ladies,

I got a faint bfp today! My DH said it was the fainest of faint so no pictures, ill be testing again in another 2 days... IF i can stop myself... lol

I'm doubtful but have marked FF with a positive because there was a line even if it was super faint.

I'm testing the 20th this month :) Add me pretty please? :hugs: Congrats Moochacha!! And all the other BFP girls.. I need to stay on top of this thread..

Here's hopin to fill tons of these slots with :bfp:'s this month!! :flower:

Ive not been on the thread for like 2days and there was 6 Pages for me to catch up on lol.

This wait is killing me and im soo frustrated with myself! i dont think i have a good chance this month =/ we havnt BD much and i told myself not to get my hopes up.. My cups hadnt arrived when i think i Ovd but it was the next day.. here i am thho not long till i should be testing and i am getting excited Grrrr lol

Im really tempted to just go out and get some FRER tests tomorrow ...

Omg just got another faint :bfp: on a different brand!!! Maybe this is our month... Will be officially testing in a few days. Hopefully with some pictures. :cloud9:

moochacha hunny that is fantastic news :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Huge Congratulations. soooo over the moon for you. Looks like Feb is going to be a very Lucky month.

xxx

moochacha hunny that is fantastic news :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Huge Congratulations. soooo over the moon for you. Looks like Feb is going to be a very Lucky month.

xxx

Hehe thanks hun!!!

YAY :wohoo: I've been spotting though, its stopped but still worried that this little bean wont stick. I put a picture of the test in the New to charting thread.

ill have a sneeky peak in a few. i have been like that. Worried sick that my HCG levels werent incresing and have been testing everday to watch the test get darker. Im even still doing my temps. i have decided that after today im stepping away from the tests and starting to enjoy cause ill will all go by so fast.

Oh i really am pleased for you sweetie :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back