CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Hehe do it!!! Step away from the tests!!! lol :wohoo: I'm very excited

moochacha that's awesome!!!

I'm testing on 14th - if I can wait that long lol wish me luck ladies!! xx

COngrats Moochacha!!!! Hope you get a definite line in a few days. Off to look at your pics in a mo.

Laura- how are you doing? I hope all is well. I noticed you changed your ticker- but are still temping- How are they looking

Stalk my chart- not holding much hope as I have had FF change my OV date after i put in my temps from this morning. I took it earlier as I was up early but it is still over the baseline. Why would it change the OV date. So CBFM puts me at 7dpo and now FF puts me at 6dpo. Was going to do a test before my holiday this weekend but maybe a little too early- who knows.

Happy Wednesday Ladies! and good luck to those testing soon.

hey minimi your chart is looking good, those temps are still rising.

Yeah i had to remove mine.Had no room and had to delete bits lol. Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba945
Let me know if it works. Temp rose this morning but tends to stay at 36.7, dont want to stop just yet, may start doing it every other day though. Id shit myself if i saw a temp drop.

xxx

It seems pretty steady Laura!! good stuff!! Thanks for the link. I have book marked it if you dont mind as I compare my rises to yours- though it means nothing as everyone's bodies are different. I expected mine to be about 36.7 by now but still on the low side.

Have you been to the docs yet?

thats fine hun, not a problem at all. Nice that i can helpin some way. I have an appointment next wednesday 10th, soooo excited and nervous at the same time. Done 13 tests now so no mistaking it. :rofl:
My first few temps after OV were all over the place so dont pay too much attention to the low temps you have. my thermometer only measured .1 0c so not that accurate really. but enough to establish a pattern.

Ill be keeping an eye out for all your BFPs over the next week or so.

xxx

My temps are up and down too Laura - hope that's a good sign lol!

P.S> still got that hip pain especially when I'm sat down!

i think its looking really good for you ness i mean that. you sound so like me you really do. When are you going to test?

xxx

Thank you Laura - that's great to hear, makes me feel really positive!

Well I'm officially testing on Valentine's day but I know I won't be able to hang on til then lol, probably about 10dpo which is Tuesday! I'm trying not to let myself get too excited though in case it's a :bfn: or I'll be hugely disappointed!

feeling quite a bit of cramping today - again not painful but 'there', seem to notice my symptoms alot more when I'm sat at my desk - suppose cos that's when I'm not distracted by anything else xxx

i notice cramps more when im not doing anything. If im up and walking about im fine.

I got mine at 13DPO and if i would have tested any earlier then that it would have been BFN so dont let it get to you if you do test early hun.

I have a really good feeling about this thread this month.

xxx

Minimin I replied in the other SC thread about your chart!

thanks for the advice hunny!

Just going to keep telling myself that I'm still in with a shot until/if :witch: shows her ugly face!!

How you feeling at the moment?

Are you noticing symptoms more now that you are pregnant or have you stopped symptom spotting??

xxx

nothing majorat all to be honest. Been talking to a few girls and they say they dont really kick in until 6 weeks. Just got back ache, cramps on and off and wooziness comes and goes. Cant wait for the real symptoms to start to be honest, make it feel more real. Bring on the morning sickness :haha:

xx

nothing majorat all to be honest. Been talking to a few girls and they say they dont really kick in until 6 weeks. Just got back ache, cramps on and off and wooziness comes and goes. Cant wait for the real symptoms to start to be honest, make it feel more real. Bring on the morning sickness :haha:

xx

ha ha ha can totally understand that though hun! bet you can't wait to get a little belly too - it will feel sooo real then! Just stay healthy and keep beany warm which I'm sure you will xxx

Enjoy every second - it will FLY by, you will think it's going slowly, particularly as you get bigger and it seems everything is impossible to do, but it seems like only yesterday *I* found out and my DD is gonna be a yr old in March!

thanks girls, cant help but worry.

thanks aaisrie hunny, bet that year has flown by hasnt it. Did you worry like i am? I have even started looking at private viability scans to put my mind at rest but thats money that can be spent more wisely else where.

I had a horrendous amount of problems when I was pregnant and spent more time in the hospital than I care to remember.... It was awful! BUT It didn't put me off because most of the problems were not... something that would definitely be repeated etc. I think my biggest worry was the fact that I was in the early stages of recovering from anorexia nervosa (which I suffered from since I was 12 until I started recovering at 26) when I fell pregnant and I was concerned whether my body was capable of carrying a baby.

Aww Laura I'm sure your bean is mega sticky! I bet it's hard not to worry though!

Aaisrie - gosh you had a right time of it didnt you hun?!

aaisrie, sorry to hear of the bad time you had. You have a gorgeous daughter to show for it now. and noce to hear it didnt put you off,

I hope your right ness. I know im over reacting to it all but cant help it. lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->