CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

I have used softcups for 4 months now, BUT we have severe male factor infertility...I do wonder how/if this helps us....if it does I will post back here! Not testing due to the unlikeliness of pregnancy. You know if it helps us, it will help anyone!

I just bought a pack online the other day. Hope they come in time, if not thats okay.

Put in the to test on Feb 4th please :happydance:

4th Feb for me too.
Confused and Artic baby I may need some help when the urge to POAS becomes too difficult!!!!
Good look moon/soft cup ladies!!

I'm using a moon cup this cycle, can you put me down for 29th January? Thanks!

well ladies tested this morn and bfn,nevermind theres always next month.

Ohh yes sill be testing 1st feb!
Im off to disney paris 29th and come back 31st so if i dont take a test with me i cant test early can i :thumbup:

:dust: To all of us xXx :hugs:

Sorry emz. It's not over yet tho. Not until aunt flo shows!!

Hello-I will be using a divacup for AF but only softcups for a bfp as they are the only cups that keep the spermys by the cervix...mooncups & divacups aren't flat but more cups so the spermy just stays in the bottom to me seems the same as no cup at all if it isn't where it needs to be. Might as well do it 100%-just me though I'm impatient after 13 cycles.

I have already had two BFNs and witch due today or tomorrowish. I will update for front page when she comes............:cry:

Can you put me down for the 1st please?

Thanks!

Updated; keeping my fingers crossed for emz87 & Titi :)

hey great thread :D im testing 4th of feb if you want to put that down or if your making a feb thread put me down for that thanks gl all x

I will update this thread with the next month etc so we only have one Testing Thread for Softcups users; this will make it easier to see past results too (I will sum it up to how many BFPs there's been each month once the month has passed so it doesn't take up too much space).

So testers: don't forget to come back each cycle to let me know your next testing date :)

thanks hun i have had irregular periods since coming off the depo so af mite not come at all lol nevermind tho everything happens for a reason,although i didn get my bfp with my ds until af was 2 weeks late

any more testing dates? I know there are loads more ppl on this forum using softcups; don't be shy :p

Hey ladies
Thanks for sorting this thread out. It was mentioned several times and never got around to doing it. For those of you who dont know me I used the SC last cycle and got a :bfp: albeit it faint at 3w6d or something. But unfortunately I have just MC and will be ttc again this cycle. This means I wont know when to test- I can count CD1 as Saturday 9th when I first started bleedin- I am only spotting now so I will probably test middle of February. We are off to Egypt on the 6th so I will test when we are back- like I will have the will power! LOL- Who am I kidding! LOl.
Anyhoooo... If you can put me down to test say 14th of Feb????

Emz87 and Titi- I got my fxd for ya! Not out until AF shows ladies!

Minimin

I'll be testing 9th February.

Have a great holiday Minimin:hugs:

Hey Anteater,
Sorry AF got you! The silly silly old hag! How are you feeling?
Thanks for the holiday wishes. I can not wait. I also have a massage and reflexology session booked tomorrow. I have had a massage with this lady before and we got talking about alternative approaches to getting pregnant. She also had an ectopic pergnancy and was so weird we bonded. Anyway she doesn Reflexology and though I would spend some of my massage getting that done. perhaps if something is blocked she will be able to identify it and help unblock it. Anything is worth a shot now.
Hope your doing well. I am here if you need to chat
Lots of love
Minimin

Hi Minimin - I'd be interested to knwo hohw the reflexology goes, but the holiday is definitely needed and well deserved!! Have an amazing time.

Thanks Lamburai! I'll keep you posted on what she says :).

I am getting quite impatient and disheartened. am feeling less positive today. I dont know if it is a mixture of being at home and bored so ttc is on my mind from when I wake up or having had some drinks over the last few days, or just this MC finally hitting me. I am fed up but impatient to get trying again. Bleeding is down to very little brown spotting now. No other symptoms. My sleep was out of wack last night but after a few evenings of drinking- a sober night is always restless. I feel like just giving up on TTC and not trying so I dont have to deal with all the stress, hassle and symptom spotting. I know it isnt what I really want and am just a little disheartened at the moment but this road now seems so dauntingly long. I feel like I have so many doubts and fears about trying again and I just dont think I can handle more and more disappointment. I realised it is 4 months since my Ectopic and I naively thought I would be pregnant again by now- not waiting to TTC after an early MC. I want to try again this cycle but not sure if it is the wisest thing to do....errrggghhh

Hopefully my massage and reflexology for tomorrow will kick start me again. I have my cousin visiting this weekend. She is also ttc but is 10 years younger and hasnt had an ectopic and MC- I am sure there will be alot of ttc talk with us.

Hope you ladies are doing well! Sorry to rant- I dont really know where else to turn to.

Minimin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->