CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Hey Anteater,
Sorry AF got you! The silly silly old hag! How are you feeling?
Thanks for the holiday wishes. I can not wait. I also have a massage and reflexology session booked tomorrow. I have had a massage with this lady before and we got talking about alternative approaches to getting pregnant. She also had an ectopic pergnancy and was so weird we bonded. Anyway she doesn Reflexology and though I would spend some of my massage getting that done. perhaps if something is blocked she will be able to identify it and help unblock it. Anything is worth a shot now.
Hope your doing well. I am here if you need to chat
Lots of love
Minimin

I have been very down with this AF. I have bought myself a CBFM and a book about holistically preparing yourself to conceive. The massage and reflexology sound like a brilliant idea. I would like to try acupuncture but haven't got the funds. I went to a Yoga class last night, which was great. I think I really need to relax because I just keep getting more and more intense with every cycle.

I agree with you, anything is worth a shot.

X X X

Oh min. I know how hard it is after a MC. You almost feel like you'd never fallen pregnant as it slows the process down waiting to recover! We waited a month before ttc again after the 2nd MC and I'm glad we did (although I was not happy at the time). There is so much emotion involved that sometimes it helps to have a bit of time.

I've got the hump today too. I am 9dpo and couldn't feel less pregnant. I'm sure by this stage last time I "just knew". I am sorely tempted to give up all the charting, POAS and everything and just see what happens. I know that would make OH happier, but I know I won't be able to do it!

Anteater and Lamburai- It sounds like we are feeling similar things. I am using the CBFM as well anteater, and lamburai I am charting BBT, CM as well! I have EPO first two weeks of cycle and all pregnacare tablets plus extra folic acid! eeekkk!!! I have also read Honey and cinnamon is good so going have a spoon full!
Yoga is great to relax, I have started my home practise again. I should be doing some everyday to keep me calm and sane. But like you guys I sometimes think I shouldnt think about being pregnant and wanting to get pregnant and make it more relaxing. However, I dont think I will be able to. I know my cycles and would still be symptom spotting and I would kick myself if I later realised I didnt :sex: on the right days :(
Lamburai 9dpo is still soooo early! Keeping it all crossed for you!
Minimin x

hey i'll be testing feb 5th.
(i lie, i'll test from jan 25th cos i know i am obsessed with poas!)
but feb 5th is about the right time i should be testing.!!

Mini & Anteater-so sorry you both are down. I feel for you & need PMA as well.....My temp has dropped so low today that AF DEFINITELY due any second. No chance for me now with a temp this low-
At cycle 13 and my first with softcups I have never felt more gutted. I didn't even want to get out of bed today. Anyone who can send some PMA to us & suggestions for coping very welcome!!!

BTW I did massage and accupuncture weekly for cycles 5-8. I even took out my belly button ring at the accupuncturists recommendation that it was messing up my fertility chi. Although I have heard some success for some ladies this did not help me and I think I probably could have gotten 6 IUI's for the price!!!!!

Mini & Anteater-so sorry you both are down. I feel for you & need PMA as well.....My temp has dropped so low today that AF DEFINITELY due any second. No chance for me now with a temp this low-
At cycle 13 and my first with softcups I have never felt more gutted. I didn't even want to get out of bed today. Anyone who can send some PMA to us & suggestions for coping very welcome!!!

BTW I did massage and accupuncture weekly for cycles 5-8. I even took out my belly button ring at the accupuncturists recommendation that it was messing up my fertility chi. Although I have heard some success for some ladies this did not help me and I think I probably could have gotten 6 IUI's for the price!!!!!

I am sorry the witch is on her way! I dont know much about charting temps. I did mine for the first time this past cycle, but with the early MC I am not sure how to read the end of my cycle- I am sending you lots of hugs and PMA now. I used to have a bellybutton ring too but after my EP in Sept I didnt put it back in thinking I would be pregnant again soon. How wrong was I?

It is hard to keep your hopes up. I would still stick with the SC- are you charting anything else? CM or CP? I use the CBFM as well which tells me around 5 days of :sex: time. for each cycle. I focused on those days (about 8-9 days) and used the SC for at least 4-5 of them?

Also- It may take time for the acupuncture etc to work. If there are blockages and energy locks they may take time to work through. What did you acupuncturist say? I'll see what the massage person says. I am doing the massage for stress release mostly as I know I carry alot of my tension around.

I hope you feel better- I am here if you need to rant! We know exactly how you feel babe.

Lots of :hugs:

Minimin

Oh Thanks Mini!!! I bet you will get your BFP really soon!! I am charting everything-but don't have a monitor-have been pretty confident with the charts as my cycles are very regular. I may not have had the best acupuncturist to be truthful-he always seemed more concerned with fixing headaches or stress etc..... and since my dh seems to be the one with issues-figure we might as well save the money for ART which may end up being needed. I think massages are great for the stress-I agree. I carry alot of tension too. Need to go more often. Think I will take a nice warm bath now in the meantime.

Titi :hugs: hope your warm bath made you feel better.
:dust:
Minimin

Titi - I'm so sorry honey. Every cycle is so difficult isn't it! I haven't got any suggestions for coping because I don't think I do it very well. I just don't know what to think anymore. I just wish I could know if I will never have children or if I will one day, then I could grieve and move on or look forward to it, but it's the not know and the wishing and hoping and emotional roller coaster that is so wearing.

Minimin - Are you supposed to BD every day that the CBFM reads high as well as peak days?

I'm making DH eat almonds and liquorice now:haha: and he's still off the booze, bless him. I have started taking EPO now as well and I'm really stepping up the super duper healthy diet.

Thanks girls-yes you are right it is the not knowing that is the worst. Since niether myself or my DH has ever gotten or given a BFP we don't even know what it is like to experience or if we ever will. .........arghhh

Hey Anteater,
This past cycle I did :sex: on high's and both peaks and the day after. I think High just means you will still have :spermy: in there if you miss Peak :sex: and as :spermy: can live for a few days inside you, you have a chance.
We only managed once a day :shy: but it seemed to have worked :)
Whats this about Almonds and liquorice???
I wish my DH would give up booze! I have got him on a diet as he is over a stone too heavy according to his BMI! He has gone to see his consultant today too...eeek!

Can I join? I saw the thread about softcups ages ago and while buying pre-seed on accessdiagnostics I thought I would give them a go. I have only used them twice this cycle (due to O today and wearing one right now!) as I was a little scared by how to get them in and out but I can't believe how easy it is!!! I am amazed I can't feel it when it's in and love the no watch patch thing! AF is due Jan 26th :D

I have used Softcups this time around and would have been testing on Saturday the 16th of Jan but it looks like AF is on it's way. I will update when it kicks in properly.

Thank you :D

How long do you guys leave them in after BD?

well still no af or bfp ive only had 2 bloody evaps grrr,i just feel like giving up and going back on the pill (i got pregnant with ds on it) i jus dunno what to do anymore?

Softcups did not work for me this cycle-you may put the witch next to my name now. :cry:

Aww Titi Sorry you didn't get your BFP :(

Titi is it def AF? It's just because of your ticker, unless you have 27 day cycles? Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->