CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

my cycles run 26-29 days if I am counting right. I have such light periods that I wasn't sure for a few cycles if I was spotting or full on AF and was unsure which day to call CD1 (duh!)...... I got a migrane last night and my temp dip down to coverline this morning so at first sight of blood today at 4 I just put in a softcup. I also already got two BFNs. I haven't changed my ticker yet b/c I don't have the spirit/energy. This was my 13th AF since we've been trying & I'm having a pity party.

*Breaks open the champers* Can I come to the party? To celebrate that when Titi gets that BFP that the little one that is given to her will be SO loved. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I'm only on my 5th cycle, my 2nd I had an early MC so this is my 4th from that. And it's so so hard and I don't know where you get the strength to keep going, but you have. Keep hold of that strength

Its true softcups do work i only used them twice this cycle but i just got my bfp hope its a sticky bean x x

YAY Emz that's really exciting FXed it's a sticky for you!!

Yes EMZ!!! Knew you would!!!! Well heres to hope that I just need to give it TWO cycles! Getting some PMA back-CD1 is always just so hard on me. Thanks girls for all the support....Aaisrie-thank you. I am so sorry about your MC. I shouldn't have a pity party when other girls have lost their beans and I haven't been through that. That must be tons harder just then LTTTC sending you lots of love.

Well I used my softcup for AF first time ever. Don't want them to be a complete waste! I have to report I LOVE it! Used it yesterday evening at first sign of AF and just took out early this morning when I got up. No leaks and no spillage coming out-but then again I have very light AFs. Might end up getting a Diva cup for AF just because it is more cost effective and better for environment but will def. keep my softcups for BD because they keep the spermys so much closer to the cervix.

Love & dust.

emz87!! What fantastic news!!!! So happy for you. I am hoping and praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months! stick beanie!!!!:wohoo::wohoo:[-o<

Titi :hugs: to you babe. I know how you feel. I had my early MC this week and am on CD6- bleeding has stopped and I am finally starting to get myself up. To make matters worse though- I made myself better by having some :wine: and it has made my moods worse! :dohh:

CD6 for me and I felt something like OV pains????? I am wondering if perhaps my temp dip (stalk my charts) from 37.0 to 36.4 was when the beanie wasnt sticking and that was 14 dys ago. I OV around CD15 and 16 so I better get some :sex: in.

DH went to his GP yesterday and I went with him :rofl: I kinda took over when they started talking about his :spermy: being checked. He was nice enough and DH has a form to get a basic check done.

GP wasnt too worried as we have already been pregnant and we have just had some 'bad luck' as he put it.. No shit Sherlock!

Titi hope you feel better- sending more :hugs: and keep your chin up.

Off to do housework-the downside of being a housewife :loopy:

Emz87!!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN :wohoo:

Sorry to hear that AF showed up Titi; got my fingers crossed that next cycle will be the One!!

Congrats on the :bfp: Emz87!! Wishing you & your bean a healthy 9mths (well 8mths left now) :p !!

Titi don't be silly!! It is just as hard to fail each cycle. We all have our loss - whether it's not conceiving or losing an early bean it doesn't matter we still lose HOPE. Yes, it's hard, but it doesn't mean your feelings are any less and that you shouldn't be allowed to grieve. In fact when I had my MC I even posted saying *I* felt heartless because many people don't have kids and I should be happy for what I have! I will keep my FXed that your cycle is the next one!

My temp went up today, it's looking like I O :D Still got a + OPK this morning though?

Thanks Aaisrie-are you sure it was a true positive? Was the Test line darker than the control line or just there? LH is in your system all the time and lots more during ov so the good tests will pick it up all the time but it is only truly your surge if the test line is at least if not darker than control. I was counting two lines as a + during ov until I figured that out.-lol.

Ah I didn't know that. They are only IC tests lol loads of people told me they didn't even work. I got strong positives sun - tues and yesterday they were fainter and today about the same as yesterday. I didn't know that about LH. I thought my temp would spike yesterday but it didn't! One of my O predictors told me Tues and the other said Weds lol So I was expecting it to spike and it did this morning. This is my first proper cycle charting, I also started using pre-seed and softcups too! I'm trying to leave nothing to chance!! haha

Ah I didn't know that. They are only IC tests lol loads of people told me they didn't even work. I got strong positives sun - tues and yesterday they were fainter and today about the same as yesterday. I didn't know that about LH. I thought my temp would spike yesterday but it didn't! One of my O predictors told me Tues and the other said Weds lol So I was expecting it to spike and it did this morning. This is my first proper cycle charting, I also started using pre-seed and softcups too! I'm trying to leave nothing to chance!! haha

Ah see so they are not truly positive anymore. Probably OV'd yesterday!!!! I use the preseed too and also just got a new one called PRE to use on the "outside"....made by makers of preseed & sperm friendly!

LOL we women will do anything. My health visitor was just round to weigh my daughter (she was 10mo last week) and was shocked that I wanted another baby lol She was all "Just let things be, don't try too hard" etc etc

Totally didn't know that about OPKs... Do different people have different levels? I only just started using them so I don't know how they work, I haven't had a negative yet lol

Add me plz!!! I'm testing on the 28th!! Duno how I'm gettin this damn thing out again, lol

Oh total fxed for you Lizzie!! Haven't been on in a while - anything new with you?

Thanks! well nuthin new apart from my life is now a soap opera! I have 3 donors, one crashed his car on Tues and broke his leg and arm, one worked 15 hours yesterday so cudnt make it up (didnt tell me he wasnt comin until 2 hours after he shuda been here), and todays one got lost on the way here, got pulled over by the police cus he was on the phone to me for directions, got fined £60 and 3 penalty points, then when he got here, he missed the pot, so I only had the teeeeniest amount to work with, and I've no more chances this month!!! So apart from all that, nothin interestin, lmao.

Hws things with u??

Congratulations emz87. That's fantastic news. I've got everything crossed for you to have a happy, healthy nine months.

Good luck everyone else:dust:

Hey Anteater,
This past cycle I did :sex: on high's and both peaks and the day after. I think High just means you will still have :spermy: in there if you miss Peak :sex: and as :spermy: can live for a few days inside you, you have a chance.
We only managed once a day :shy: but it seemed to have worked :)
Whats this about Almonds and liquorice???
I wish my DH would give up booze! I have got him on a diet as he is over a stone too heavy according to his BMI! He has gone to see his consultant today too...eeek!

Almonds have zinc for the :spermy: and liquorice is supposed to be good for men and women trying to conceive (I can't remember why).

Thanks! well nuthin new apart from my life is now a soap opera! I have 3 donors, one crashed his car on Tues and broke his leg and arm, one worked 15 hours yesterday so cudnt make it up (didnt tell me he wasnt comin until 2 hours after he shuda been here), and todays one got lost on the way here, got pulled over by the police cus he was on the phone to me for directions, got fined £60 and 3 penalty points, then when he got here, he missed the pot, so I only had the teeeeniest amount to work with, and I've no more chances this month!!! So apart from all that, nothin interestin, lmao.

Hws things with u??

OMG drama!!! lol Well hopefully it will all work out for you FXed!!

After the MC in Sept I kinda withdrew and just felt like giving up. I have since moved into my own cottage (and aside from some misplaced concern from child protection) everything is runnning smoothly. Think I O'd yesterday so will be testing around 26th (af due) and hopefully get a BFP for my birthday on the 28th!!

Anteater there was a thing in the paper not long ago that licorice (liquorice) lowers babies IQ if eaten during pregnancy, although I ate liquorice my whole pregnancy because I love it and ate it instead of chocolate and my DD is on the ball!

:wohoo: congrats emz thats fantastic and gives us some hope!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"