Club OvaCue!

i know that back in march, i had a weird period and captain washington ran bloodwork on me. pregnancy test, thyroid, anemia, and uti. i wonder if that's the same they run? hmm

Idk... i know thyroid is like normal to run when checking blood because it can throw off so many things in your body... i should have asked.

well, when he checked for anemia and thyroid he told me he would call if anything came back bad and that was march so i would assume i'm good on that. haha.

haha yea, id think so too. I've had my thyroid checked a few times... but every time i change drs they always check it. I'm hoping everything comes back normal

Okay, so I got my 3rd high temp, so I am pretty sure I o'd on Tuesday. I am 3dpo and trying not to symptom spot, but when something new happens it's hard not to. I just went to the bathroom , sorry if its tmi, but I had tons of creamy, almost lotion like cm. It was crazy. This is why this 2ww period sucks...lol

Never, I think I am going to wait till I miss AF. I don't want to get crazy with it this cycle. I am really trying hard to keep it low key and not consume myself with all the pregnancy madness. Now if I get some obvious symptoms, then I will definitely test early.

Never, what's going on with your af, still no red? Are you going to test again? I know you are scared of being let down, but it may be a good idea just to check and see...

hey ready - my temp went to 97.3 today which a pre o temp for me normally. i feel pretty confident that whatever that was, it was AF. going to make an appointment with the military doctor to see my options as for as getting myself checked out and such.

as for you, makes since to wait - i completely understand! i'm just hoping so much that you get it :) we got our leave dates. i will be in AR november 26 - december 10 for sure. not sure if i will stay long before the 26 or long after the 10. as i'm staying longer than DH.

Never, it probably is a good idea to go to the doc. Just to make sure everything is a-okay, which I am sure it is.

:hugs: I really hope I get it this month to. We def need to meet up while you are in AR. What part are you going to be in?

Hi Never:

You can probably google it (fertility bloodtests) but when I had my bloodwork done they tested estrogen, FSH and Progesterone. The Progesterone is called 21 day bloodwork because it's done 7 days after you O or what should be the 21st day of your cycle. When they did my estrogen and FSH the thyroid was checked as well with the same sample. FSH, estrogen and thyroid for me were fine but I am Vitamin D deficient so I am on 5000 mg every other day to get my numbers back up because I had no Vitamin D. I read on this board and another that the deficiency may impair my fertility. I also took my 21 day bloods on day 21 and ovulated late. I had to retake them because the first test showed I do not ovulate in 21 days with the irregular cycle. I meet with the doctor on Thursday so I am hopeful I have AF before than or that I can do something to bring ovulation on in 2 cycles. I am hoping to have a BFP in September so I have fingers,toes and eyes crossed!

awww dyme that info is so very helpful, thank you so much! i hate that you have such long cycles. i've got my everything crossed that you ovulate before that darn appointment hun!

Thanks Never. She is still a no-show as of today but I am cramping and have the swollen
TaTa's...LOL...

I hope she comes without intrevention but if not I'll either get something from my doctor or induce it herbally. I am all wacky since having that Mirena removed about a year ago, I'll never do that form of BC again we'll just have to find something else. I still think all of my issues are linked to that but my doctor says no. Hopefully Thursday she can test my tubes to see if they are blocked from it or figure out what's going on. I am researching now so I can have questions handy when I go in.

D~

Hi girls. Just thought I would stop in and see how everyone is doing. I am 5dpo, so I am just patiently waiting.

Hi girls-
Taking a break this cycle before my HSG next month but just wanted to pop in cuz I miss you all & wanted to see how everyone was. Ready & Never-I hope you get a meetup-that would be so coool. I wish we were ALL close by and could just go out for drinks right now-that would be so fun! Never-that is soooooo strange about your af....mine was lighter than EVER this cycle too-mostly just brown spotting also but lasted longer than normal and more bloated than ever but am not pg or anything-just my body playing tricks!!!

Hey Titi, so glad you stopped by to say hello to us. We all miss you dearly. I hope you are enjoying your break and it is relaxing and calming for you. I sure hope I get to meet up with Never when she comes back home. I wish we all could meet up, that would be so awesome.

My only symptom I have noticed during this 2ww is lots of lotiony cm that dries with a yellowish tint to it. Sorry if that is tmi, but it is annoying and there is lots of it. Really that's all I got. I am trying very hard not to symptom check, but this one is kind of hard to miss if you know what I mean....lol

aw thanks Ready-I miss u guys too. This cycle is actually a nice break but I'm sure it will be dissapointing closer to af. But I'm excited for the HSG-b/c of Whit, so that helps. Except that everything that has gotten someone else a bfp I've tried with so much help and it never works for me.

The yellow cm sounds really promising. I've heard its a good sign before and I also think that anything different for you is hopeful too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->