Club OvaCue!

you have to put
after

Never,
I know I seen that this morning and was like Woahhhhhhh! A little excited..:happydance:

This is what I hate though, the unsureness of it all. It's like okay am I imagining all of this. It just really sucks, but for now I will remain excited and hope that this is it. :dust: :dust: to all of us.

Oh and my reading for today is 271 ... so freaking weird... i would have thought it would have dipped today

Thanks Luv..I am liking the way it looks now, just hope it stays up and I get my :bfp:..I don't think you will have a dip for another day or two, maybe three. But that's just my guess.

today might be your cue peak luv. it's the highest you've ever had this cycle. if your next two readings are 244 or below then ovacue should recognize today (CD16) as your peak.

Ah ok i see! I need to start putting it in my signature from now on LOL

I'm getting ready to head to havasu for the week to go boating... so i don't know if i will be able to find internet or not :( I'll try and post my numbers daily though!

if your next two are low then ovacue should recognize CD16 as your cue peak and when you calculate fertility it will actually say something :) have a fun trip!

Well my temp went back down to 97.6 today...Boooo, not sure what that huge spike was all about. Still patiently waiting.

Hi ladies, Im fairly new to the ovacue and desperate to conceive after a miscarriage in May. My monitor is confusing me a bit, so hoping for some other opinions!!

my data are listed below .. Im usually 31day cycle, the ovacue said I would be most fertile on cd15 (cue peak cd11) and then it said "O confirmed" on cd15 but Im not sure as i think its basing that off the last 2 vaginal readings which were both over400 first and then had to be redone .. and they say never take 2 readings as things change in there after the first. ... so why would you trust a 2nd reading after an over400?!! My opks are showing nothing, but never have before - so im not reading much into that ... and i did start temping and no obvious rise yet, but i dont have much data ... so what do you think???
thanks so so much!!
Kelly

CD Oral vaginal Temp
3 72
4 88 307
5 71 193
6 83
7 76 110
8 79 119
9 85 175
10 75 222
11 96 149
12 69 309
13 74 274
14 81 over400/284 96.97F
15 80 over400/365 96.91F
16 85 96.72F

hey ladies just checking in with my reading for today to keep never updated, today was 281 which is 10 higher then yesterday lol im glad i have a few months to learn my cycles!!

Hi Luv,
I don't think you will dip for another day or two, just based on your cycle length. Hang in there. It is so frustrating I know. I was in total darkness last month, because that was my first month using it, but I learned so much in that month.

I guess i'll find out... if my period is 33 days like last time and i have a 14 day LP then i should be in my fertile days and o'ing on the 30th... according to my cycle charts... but if it is going to be 39 days then i shouldn't probably o until the 5th with a 14 day LP... i guess i'll know in a few days.

luv - just like the other day, today might be your cue peak. if it was you would O CD23-CD25 and with a 14 day LP would make you right in line with your 39 day cycle.

kellly - it's hard to say temp wise because you can't really start temping as close to O as you have. if you have pretty low temps pre ovulation 96.9 could actually be a post ovulation temp for you. but since you didn't temp then, you don't know. this happened to me once before. i got a cue peak CD8, it told me i would O on CD13 and confirmed it on CD13. i ended up getting another cue peak though on CD12 and O'ed on CD16. so, it's possible still that you haven't ovulated and you will have another cue peak soon and ovulate after that. they call this "secondary fertility" just ignore the messages it's giving you and post your numbers here when you get them.

Hi ladies,
Luv I agree with Never about today possibly being your cue peak, which would match up with your 39 day cycle.

Hi Kelly, you don't have much temping to go by, so really hard to say what could be going on.

My temp went up again today, so I am excited for that. We will see though what happens. :dust: to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->