Club OvaCue!

Hey ladies, been a few days so just checking in....

I don't freaking know what is going on with me the last 4 days i have been feeling super sick to my stomach and its soo annoying... Also i was going to ask for some insight for about that same amount of time all of my ovacue numbers are in the 240s is that normal?

Hi Luv,
Your numbers sound normal to me. I have lower numbers, but a lot of the other girls have higher numbers like that. What everyone told me is that your numbers are for you, they are not bad if you have higher numbers. I freaked out, cause it seemed like I had lower numbers compared to everyone else, but that is just my body and my numbers, so I am sure you are all good.

Sorry you are having stomach problems. Have you O'd yet this month?

I honestly have no idea LOL my numbers have gone from 173 down to 143 then up in the 200s then to 199 and now they have stayed up in the 240s LOL

Can you send my your numbers and I will try to help you figure it out. Has your ovacue changed colors yet? Are you temping?

176 143 219 211 199 181 127 240 244 248 246

I started on using it on cd4 since thats when i got it in the mail :(

I just got a bbt so i haven't started using it figured i'd wait until next cycle. As far as colors i have no idea... i haven't noticed any colors on the classic

Well cd 10 there is a decent dip, but that seems to soon for you since you have longer cycles. I would say you have not o'd yet and be on the look out for another dip. I usually have a dip around cd 4/5 and then I get another one later in my cycle between like cd 15-17 and that is when I actually o. I have 30 day cycles pretty much regularly.

Yea i'll keep watching to see if in the next couple of days i get a dip again... as long as i get the hang of it by oct i'll be happy haha

I keep checking the calculate fertility thing and so far i've gotten nothing but not fertile haha... next month i will be doing opks ovacue and temping... i'm determined to give my husband the baby we both want

Luv it will happen for you. I use ovacue and I temp. This is only my second cycle with ovacue. I am really praying that this is our month. My husband and I both want a baby so bad. This is my 11 month trying, but I have on been really trying for the past two. I never charted or kept track of my temps the previous months, so I am hoping doing these extra things will make it happen.

morning ladies!

i might get to see my husband in september! it will cost around $500, but whatever. all i have to do is fly to pristina, kosovo. my friend is going to go with me. we will sightsee and all that jazz, but i'm pretty stoked.

ready - i hope it happens for you very soon honey :hugs: as for the yellow CM, i've read that is a pretty good sign! i get that during my cycle even when not pregnant, but since it's something different for you that's good. also the ovacue class doesn't have colors so that wouldn't really help luv much.

titi - we miss you honey. i hope the HSG does well for you like it did whit!

arein -two more days until your appointment!

luv - ready is right, you haven't got a cue peak yet. a cue peak is really easy to distinguish. for EXAMPLE:

you get 214 on CD8 and on CD9 you get 180 and CD10 177. you take 214 and times it by .10. subtract the number you get (21.4) from 214. you get 192.6. if your next two readings on CD9 and CD10 are below that number (which they are) then your cue peak is CD8 and you should ovulate 5-7 days after that.

i thought for a second that CD7 was a cue peak for you, but it wasn't, because the next two numbers weren't quite 10% lower. so it wasn't. since you haven't had a cue peak yet, ovacue will not find any fertility at this point and will not recognize you as fertile. i hope this makes sense :)

if we go off your 39 day cycle, with a 14 day LP (which is the average woman's LP) you ovulate at CD25. so i would look for a cue peak around CD17 or CD18.

feel free to ask us any questions! if you want to keep posting your readings we will be glad to help deciper them as well.

Never~

That would be cool if you can get some time with your husband in Sept. that means an extra opportunity! I say go for it, nothing to consider just go...LOL...

D~

haha thanks dyme :) well, the money isn't the problem. it's that the army gives you a list of countries they say you can visit easily. then there is red & black countries. red takes about a month to be approved to visit and black you can't visit ever. we don't know what kosovo falls under. my friend going with me (my husband doesn't want me to travel alone) says were just going to tell my unit we are going to like czech republic or greece, but go to kosovo instead. skip through all the useless crap haha. so that might be the route we take. if my O stays on track, i should ovulate 2,3, or 4 of september. i will see fly to kosovo on the four day sept 3 and come back the 5 so we have a chance. conceiving isn't my worry at this point though, seeing him is! :)

Thanks Never i appreciate it :) I know i'll get the hang of things eventually haha... just been a lot going on and now that i am in CA visiting family everyone keeps asking if i'm pregnant because of me not feeling good... thats getting old so fast!

Hi girls, Never I am so freaking excited for you. I really hope you get to see your hubby in September. I had a small feeling you would see him before November for some reason.

Luv-Never knows way more than I do about how to read ovacue, so whatever she says is way more right than me. Her and Titi are the ones that have given me the small amount of knowledge that I have.

Okay, so this morning at 6dpo. I had a huge and I mean huge temp rise from 97.5 all the way to 98.3. I looked back at Junes temps and that never happened so I am a tenzie weenzie bit excited. Also, I was flossing this morning like normal and my bottom gums started to bleed. That does not normally happen to me, so Hmmmmmmm not sure what is going on but I have read that your gums bleeding can be a preg sign.

luv - sorry to hear you aren't feeling way and the family thing is getting old. my MIL is like that with me sometimes and it makes me ugh. but she loves me so it's okay. keep posting your numbers. i will do my best to help!

ready - send me your chart link again. i want to stalk it! i'm so excited ooooo i hope this is it i hope i hope i hope! symptoms sound GOOD GOOD! let's see if it keeps rising!

Never, I am trying to figure out how to share again. I don't have a paid membership, so it seems different this time when i go to sharing. I will figure it out. I know I said I would not get excited, but these are good symptoms and so I can't help but get excited. My nose is also running like crazy today. I don't feel sick at all, just will be sitting here and my nose will just drip water. It's getting a little annoying.

I just set up a ticker I hope I posted in my signature right.

Well that is not exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted it to show like all of yours do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->