Club OvaCue!

thank you dyme :hugs: i changed my chart before to reflect that it wasn't AF and it was all just one cycle and people pretty much were like "your temps dropped, it's AF." just not supportive at all. i am going to take your advice hun. i've pretty much quit worrying about it as this point. i'm still taking temps, but that's it. only because i'm addicted to it :)

And I wish Aunt Flo would just come already. I want to use my ovacue and take my soy to see how next cycle works before we start trying in September. We've gotten in a lot of practice since she has not shown...LOL, and my CM has been excessive so I do not know why my bloods would show no ovulation. I've been all over the man that he has to leave the house just to get away...LOL...

Just called and told him to come back home since our son is off to my Parents for the weekend. With my luck that will be when she comes...LOL...

yay! i'm actually really happy today actually. my temp finally dipped into pre-o temps so i'm confident that even though it was brown blood and discharge that it was AF. just so glad to finally have an answer! DH will be sad, but what can i do :shrug:

I'm glad you're having a good day never! I know how hard it is to let hubby down... November is just around the corner!

Have you tried to call your PCM to see if you can go in for either a referral or blood draws?

yup! i'm certainly ready for november! you know what's scary. if we don't catch the eggy in november, it will be about this time next year until we can try again. sheesh. honestly, i have absolutely no idea what a PCM is. is that a primary care manager? what tri care gives you? not sure what steps i need to take at this point, because i do really want to get blood drawn, but most of army europe is stuck in 1970 and i have no idea what german doctors know english or accept tri-care.

Never~ so sorry but I am optomistic for you. Is there anyone there that you can speak with regarding getting the bloodwork done? Perhaps another wife or mother in your unit or married to one of your co-workers? I hate to think of you in limbo and you may need to do a few things hormonally that you want to have in place prior to TTC in November.

dyme - well most women in the military don't really have to TTC. all of the ones i know actually get pregnant at the drop of a hat. :shrug: i'm hoping luv might have a few answers for me per concerning blood work and such. i don't know if i have to go through a military doctor or what, because i certainly don't know german and i highly doubt any of them take tri-care. we can afford the out of pocket expense right now, so i guess i will talk to DH about it.

Yes your PCM is your primary care manager. I believe you can look it up on the tricare website :) and then call the hospital or where ever your dr is and make an appt

i think i will do that today! not sure how much help they give to a soldier TTC, but we will see. haha.

i couldn't find it online :shrug: so i guess i will be searching all my paperwork. haha. what exactly did you ask when you called?

i think i will do that today! not sure how much help they give to a soldier TTC, but we will see. haha.

Soldiers TTC like everyone else so they should be able to assist in any way possible! :thumbup: Do everything you can to realize your dream.:hugs:

hi dyme - i know, but soldiers are also allowed to chapter out if they get pregnant and i think a lot of people just frown on it altogether. my family wants me to wait until i get out, but i will be 30 by then, DH 32, and i really don't want to wait that long.

Let me browse and see if i can find the website that i used to figure out my dr. The other option is to call tricare directly.

You need to get a magic jack girl, you can get a stateside number and make phone calls for free :)

OH and i told them that my husband and i had been trying for awhile and weren't having any success and i wanted to come in and talk to a dr about what steps to take and then while talking to the dr we decided to do blood work.

that's what my husband uses, haha. i guess i should get one of those. thank you hun, let me know what you findddd.. :hugs:

it shows me that captain washington is my point of contact, but i know he isn't. he isn't even at the main health clinic. odd. i will try finding my paperwork or calling that overseas number later on in the day. its only 7:30 right now. thank you soooo much for your help! do you know when you hear back about your blood work? what kind did they run?

She said that i will receive a letter in the mail if everything comes back normal if not i will receive a phone call... i think its like 7 to 10 days so by the time i get home from visiting family the 10th i should know.

And i honestly have no idea... she mentioned thyroid but i don't know what else. guess i will find out when i get the paperwork/phone call

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->