Club OvaCue!

yeah, i'm pretty sure it has confused us all at first. it took a cycle or two to get used to, but now it's simple.

im finding it ok. I just like seeing the change in color :winkwink: thats pretty much what I am looking at more so. knowing I am fertile and knowing I am going to ovulate :thumbup:

morning girls, I have a question How many days can you get light blue? I am on day 5 for light blue. Just wondering if this is normal for a first time user? also we only :sex: 1 time so far I am so mad at my DH :growlmad: I am about to just give up. I am so sick and tired of telling him every other day, I am so sick and tired of him thinking any day of the month is ok to try for a baby when in reality its only 5 days and if we miss it we are screwed! really starting to piss me off. I cant :sex: at night I am so tired from taking care of my 3 yr old I pass out by 8pm. There are so many times during the day we can :sex: and he just doesnt take it :growlmad:

Hi SNL,
Yes you can have more than 5 days in the light blue. If this is your first month using ovacue, then it is still trying to figure out your cycle. It will readjust once you have o'ed, right now it's all predictions by ovacue, nothing is really for sure until you o'ed and then the colors will adjust to that. It took me a couple months to get the hang of it, the darn thing can be so confusing, but you will figure it out.

Sorry you are frustrated with your DH! I hope he figures it out soon that the window for baby making is a very small window...

I have read that others have issues with the ovacue not indicating properly the "colors" you should look for your cue peak (the highest oral reading) followed by vlow (lowest vaginal reading....alot ppl have told me that the vlow is the o day, but according to the company o occurs on the day of vrise...refer to ur cue manual or their website for explanation of that because the cue models are each different in what is considered a vrise. I use the cue classic (mostly white in color with the face of it pink and it does not give any confusing colors.) I also ignore what it tells me about my fertility and just look at the numbers. Had I listened to what it was telling me, I would have most likely not known about O until the day after as it had predicted O for 2 days later than it actually occurred...However it was accurate in indicating that i was going to O (the vlow) and then FF and an ultrasound performed 7 hours after my vrise confirmed i had recently O'd

I agree it is very confusing and I am on my second cylce of using it. I called and spoke to them directly because I was confused by the readings. In speaking with her, the dates she gave me as my fertile window were not those that were on the ovacue. She said she based it on the "raw data". It does not help that my cycles are irregular but I think we will catch that egg now that we are actually trying. We've made plans this week and next week for uninterrupted attempts while son is in school for the day. It's OH scheduled days off and I took some vacation time to match up. I am hopeful and excited at the same time, trying not to stress which would throw things off significantly.

Hi Ready, Hi Never~

Hope all is well with you both. Onward to our BFP's!!!

:wave: Never, I am doing good. I took my last clomid pill on Friday night and we have just been :sex:'n away....I am praying this works cause if not they want to test my tubes and make sure they are not clogged and honestly I don't want to go through that. I heard it is very painful. My friend had it done and she said it was worse than her labor pain!!! So we will see. How are you doing?

Hey girls!! Never- How close are you to testing?? Dime- You are trying this month too right? ready- I hear clomid does wonders!! And has a tendency fro multiples!! So good luck!! That is super exciting!!
Arein- How are you feeling?? Tomorrow you go for another sono right?? What time?? Gotta keep me posted!! lol
Whit- How are you??

hi dyme!

ready - i'm good. just kind of hanging out here having no idea where in the 2WW that i am. haha. i hope the clomid does the trick for you!

crazy - i'm going to test on saturday if AF hasn't arrived.

Hi Never; Hi Ready; Hi Crazy~

Never~ I got my fingers crossed for you:hugs:

Ready~ I took soy CD5 through CD9 and let me tell you I can feel that little egg trying to pop out!:haha:

This cycle I took soy, 160mg CD5 through CD7 and for CD8 and CD9 I took 200mg. I got the darker blue square today which is possible fertility, twinges like crazy and a little CM. We are :sex::sex: all day Thursday once I drop our Son off at school. OH is ready to pop but I said no go until Thursday...LOL...

This falls in line with last cycle because Ovacue told me on the phone my fertile days were CD13 through CD19. I'll be singing like Spongebob ...I'm Ready...I'm Ready...":happydance:

Here is :dust::dust::dust::dust: for us all.:hugs:

SO GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got the Highest peak today on my OvaCue :happydance: I am so excited andddddd WE HAD SEXXXXXXXX LAST NIGHT :happydance: anddddddd MY CBFM gave me my PEAK as well this morning! :happydance: woohoo! lets see if my DH will :sex: tomorrow but I doubt it. It's ok I got 1 day only takes 1 time right? :winkwink:

Good morning ladies

SNL- that is great news..

Dyme-- wooo hooooooooo baby dance is on like donkey kong in here..SWEET!!

I got my high peak yesterday as well.. my dark blue square but I am not sure if is true..... my cycles are all over the place and I have no set actual length of my cycle so it is hard for me to enter the correct info in my settings... but I have had backache since yesterday, still bothering me today and I had some twinges here and there..CM is kinda dry though since I took clomid this cycle- but i do have pre-seed soooooo....

I hope all you ladies are doing well

have a great day

I told my RE about my Ovacue and she just asked how accurate I thought it was and if I had used it that cycle.

she told me to not be buying stuff like that itll make me more stressed well tbh she want that helpful

im thinking its PRETTY accurate. I got the Peak today and I got my Peak from my CBFM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->