Club OvaCue!

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f313/luckyssara/CIMG0042.jpg
I just realized at the bottom it says 6w1d, I dunno.

That is almost exactly how mine looked at 6w 1d!!! I bet your hubby was excited too see that!

He was, he wanted to know how big it actually is and you can see at the bottom left it's not even half a centimeter. He said it's as big as a crumb and it's making you puke all over? :rofl: I tried reminding him that that is what DD's pregnancy was like and it's not the size of the baby but the hormones. He kind of glazed over....

well, you do have long cycles NORMALLY (not sure what soy will do...) so starting at CD5 might not be a problem considering you usually don't O that early.

ahhh yes, you know me all to WELL-- don't ya :winkwink:... but I was hoping the Clomid would help me O earlier this time...

like always--- a frigin wait guessing game with me... :growlmad:

so basically this machine- will give the color boxes once you are DEFINITLEY fertile or will it give you the color boxes before you O????

Hi Kelster~

I have the newer model with the colored blocks and I also have long cycles or what I consider long. This was my first cylce using it so I don't have to much reference data. The boxes will start to change colors when you are fertile. They will go from light to darker shades of blue. I also took soy last cycle and went from 48 days to 33 days. Not sure if it was the soy or my wacky hormones but I will take it either way. I also temp in addition to the ocuvue and FF had my ovulation day different than the ocuvue so I am not sure which one I beleive completely. I am happy I ovulated truth be told.:cloud9:

Ask lots of questions, these ladies are great at helping!

Sooooooo GIRLS today at CD 9 I got a Possible reading Woohoo.. although question for you all, how many of you all got PG with this OvaCue? Because I also have my CBFM and its still reading low Maybe I was not :sex: right? omg can u imagine this was the reason I am NOT getting PG? Do I start :sex: tonight? and just keep going? my DH will never :nope: with his Low sex drive He tries so hard to :sex: when I am fertile and thats about it :cry: Every other day we do. And YES HE DOES WANT MORE CHILDREN I get this question from alot of people and it bothers me alot. If he didnt want more we would not be trying... What do I do? CBFM has a low reading and OvaCue has possible I am so excited for this :happydance::happydance:

well, you do have long cycles NORMALLY (not sure what soy will do...) so starting at CD5 might not be a problem considering you usually don't O that early.

ahhh yes, you know me all to WELL-- don't ya :winkwink:... but I was hoping the Clomid would help me O earlier this time...

like always--- a frigin wait guessing game with me... :growlmad:

so basically this machine- will give the color boxes once you are DEFINITLEY fertile or will it give you the color boxes before you O????

Hi Kelster~

I have the newer model with the colored blocks and I also have long cycles or what I consider long. This was my first cylce using it so I don't have to much reference data. The boxes will start to change colors when you are fertile. They will go from light to darker shades of blue. I also took soy last cycle and went from 48 days to 33 days. Not sure if it was the soy or my wacky hormones but I will take it either way. I also temp in addition to the ocuvue and FF had my ovulation day different than the ocuvue so I am not sure which one I beleive completely. I am happy I ovulated truth be told.:cloud9:

Ask lots of questions, these ladies are great at helping!

aww thanks Diva- I sooo appreciate that information.... yeah I have VERY LONG LONG cycles and this one I started taking clomid.... and I have yet to get even a hint of any color besides grey :( but I will keep takign it along with temping and OPKS just to cover myself completely...

AreIn........... what an awesome photo.. you must be on cloud 9....

ok must get to work.. morning :hi: to all the other ladies

Sooooooo GIRLS today at CD 9 I got a Possible reading Woohoo.. although question for you all, how many of you all got PG with this OvaCue? Because I also have my CBFM and its still reading low Maybe I was not :sex: right? omg can u imagine this was the reason I am NOT getting PG? Do I start :sex: tonight? and just keep going? my DH will never :nope: with his Low sex drive He tries so hard to :sex: when I am fertile and thats about it :cry: Every other day we do. And YES HE DOES WANT MORE CHILDREN I get this question from alot of people and it bothers me alot. If he didnt want more we would not be trying... What do I do? CBFM has a low reading and OvaCue has possible I am so excited for this :happydance::happydance:

I would go by the ovacue...I was doubting mine, but yesterday had ultrasound that confirmed I had O'd and today FF says I probably did. I use the ovacue classic....I had indicated last week that it predicted that I would O today. Thank God I had the V sensor to watch for O, though cause I o'd 2 days early, making this cycle a normal one for me for first time in over 11 years(cycles are usually 45-90+ days long, but started on metformin on CD1 so maybe its helping my body to stop being lazy)....now I have to wait till the 25th to test because I have absolutely no idea how long my lut phase is, unless I see a 2nd rise in my temps....then would test sooner. On the bright side, FF says good for the :sex: timing. FF predicts :witch: to be due the 21st. So I just have to wait and see. Here is to the 2ww and hoping for :bfp:

I would go by the ovacue...I was doubting mine, but yesterday had ultrasound that confirmed I had O'd and today FF says I probably did. I use the ovacue classic....I had indicated last week that it predicted that I would O today. Thank God I had the V sensor to watch for O, though cause I o'd 2 days early, making this cycle a normal one for me for first time in over 11 years(cycles are usually 45-90+ days long, but started on metformin on CD1 so maybe its helping my body to stop being lazy)....now I have to wait till the 25th to test because I have absolutely no idea how long my lut phase is, unless I see a 2nd rise in my temps....then would test sooner. On the bright side, FF says good for the :sex: timing. FF predicts :witch: to be due the 21st. So I just have to wait and see. Here is to the 2ww and hoping for :bfp:
omg thank you so much wow this is awesome to know :happydance:

Hey ladies:hi:

Stupid :witch: showed up today 5 days later then i expected her and OMG she can leave already!! I haven't had one like this in a very long time! Not to mention darn her for being late because now i will probably have :witch: when my hubby comes home from iraq :cry: That hopefully will be my last one!

Hey girls!! Hope everyone is doing good today!! :)
yes I am not sure if u read my post. I got a possible today on my ovacue I am so psyched... but my CBFM says low still so I was second guessign myself on what to do. I am going to go with the ovacue this month something different :winkwink:

sounds like a good idea to me snl!!!
morning girls hope everyone is well today. Yes I got to :sex: 1:30am this morning love those times my DD was fast asleep and DH woke me up :thumbup: Thats awesome LOL this morning I took my reading as well, and its still light blue :thumbup: we are going by the ovacue this month so lets see what happeneds. I am ok with it. :thumbup: something different something new right :winkwink: My CBFM still reads low but my temps jumped high today. lets see what the rest of the week brings. I am happy we :sex: :happydance::happydance::happydance: we will now do every other day for the month then off to Disney Sept 25th :happydance: I am hoping to bring home a nice souvenir
:winkwink: I will still be in disney when AF would be due. Oct 1st So I am praying for a good outcome and its DH's birthday the 3rd thats when I would test. :winkwink:

FF just updated my O to CD 12 which is the same day as my v rise after v low. And CD 12 seems to fit my CM better too. And the cramping that I had before the left ovary pain started.

Omg girls I am BIG TIME in shock kind of very confused :wacko::wacko:
I put in my temps for this month and I :sex: 1 time so far and I got my cover line today and now its saying I am 3DPO :shrug: wth? I am so confused I am so sad that I missed it ? I am using my Ovacue and it's saying Possible fertility for 4 days so far, no detection of ovulation just yet. I also am using my CBFM it still says low :shrug: wow I just don't know what to think this cycle. I am so confused. I thought temps are pretty accurate no? :shrug:
I am alittle bummed out right now and dont know what to think or do :shrug:

oh my ovacue is confusing me im selling it lol.......its getting me too obsessed how much do u think i could see it for? in uk xx

oh my ovacue is confusing me im selling it lol.......its getting me too obsessed how much do u think i could see it for? in uk xx

y u selling it? its really easy to use. and it gives u the colors to :Sex: so just go by that no?

i personally dont think it works for me :(
i got the pink one

I am sorry u dont like it :hugs: I just got it and learning still but find it ok. I got my light blue for 4 days so fasr I cant wait to see if its going to change, but FF said I ovulated already I am a bit confused as of right now. and if I did I missed it big time =*(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->