Club OvaCue!

dont listen to my dr lol i aint see thinks bbt.opks,cbfm etc are the devils work lol

Some doctors feel anything but actual science is never accurate but miracles happen everyday and prayer is powerful!

D~

Arein have you had your sono yet???

Yep! Measuring right on time, 1.41 cm, heart rate of 150 and it squiggled! She put the internal probe in and the little guy moved away like "Hey, man, stop pushing!" It was awesome! DH said that it's now a baked bean instead of a grain of rice, :haha:. Makes me think of those food tickers some girls have, why don't they have a baked bean on there?

:wave: Hi girls! So I got my Lh surge confirmation this morning. I should be o'ing within the next 24-48hrs. I am so excited!!! I have never been able to get a confirmation on one of those things. Wish me luck that this clomid was what I needed.

I hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Yay Arein!! That is so exciting!!!
Never- Anything yet?? STill planning to test Friday?
Ready- I sure hope this clomid does the trick for you!!
And good luck to all the other girls in here!!!

ready thats so exciting ..... i wanted u girls to look at my OPK's how dark I have never seen such a dark red line LOL today when I tested I got the same red line I am praying DH will :sex: later on or tonight after bowling but then again it will be so late when he gets home we may not catch it. I did :Sex: at 11:30pm the 14th
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/Sept20102.jpg

snl- no matter WHAT-- JUMP HIS BONES TONIGHT and TOMORROW-- thast is a really NICE NICE strong red line....

I "think" I got my first REAL + OPK just now at noon for this cycle.... mine is def not as red as your's though

snl- no matter WHAT-- JUMP HIS BONES TONIGHT and TOMORROW-- thast is a really NICE NICE strong red line....

I "think" I got my first REAL + OPK just now at noon for this cycle.... mine is def not as red as your's though
yea hard to just jump his bones LOL i have tried he is not a typical male LOL he will turn me away in a heart beat even for a hand job or BJ :shrug:

LOL this conversation is too funny. DH turned me away only one time because I woken him from a sound sleep, he had no idea he had done it. I just laughed, in the morning he asked about it and I told him he told me "No, babe" when I was prodding him for some midnight action and he about fell off the bed in disbelief.

LOL this conversation is too funny. DH turned me away only one time because I woken him from a sound sleep, he had no idea he had done it. I just laughed, in the morning he asked about it and I told him he told me "No, babe" when I was prodding him for some midnight action and he about fell off the bed in disbelief.

WHOOOAAAAA noooooooooooo way.. :rofl: he had no idea??? now that right there is funny!!!!

He was so dead asleep, I could have told him his head was on fire and he would have given me the same response :rofl:

Mine can be a BIG BEAR- but at least I THINK he would wake for that... :rofl: but then again maybe not.. I remember a LONG time ago- he rolled over in the middle of the night and made out with me and rolled back over---- umm nope he didn't remember a thing.. LOL

:shock: so not typical

yea try being with him 15 yrs like this LOL first few years I thought he was either 1 gay or 2 didnt want me or i was fat or so on and so on cheating on me, then i learned this is him and I have a way higher sex drive then he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->