Club OvaCue!

SNL - yes, that is the case. once you get the cue peak it is said you will ovulate 5 to 10 days later. i would look for it very soon. you can get it any day of your cycle.

kel - it's hard to say if ovacue will even do you any good this cycle if you've deleted some readings. it's very important to have them all because just one day could make a difference.

ready - the trip went really well and i enjoyed the time with DH! hate that it's over! :cry: i hope you catch the eggy this cycle and the soy does the trick!

midget - i don't see a cue peak for you, but perhaps you got it before you started doing the reading? however, your vaginal low is CD11 so it's quite possible you ovulated then but ovacue didn't confirm because of no cue peak.

CRAP I knew you were gonna say that Never-- I deleted CD2-4-- so I have CD5 and on... I guess I gotta go with temping too.. I didn't buy the Va-jayjay contraption..maybe I should if this cycle is screwed up

well, you do have long cycles NORMALLY (not sure what soy will do...) so starting at CD5 might not be a problem considering you usually don't O that early.

well, you do have long cycles NORMALLY (not sure what soy will do...) so starting at CD5 might not be a problem considering you usually don't O that early.

ahhh yes, you know me all to WELL-- don't ya :winkwink:... but I was hoping the Clomid would help me O earlier this time...

like always--- a frigin wait guessing game with me... :growlmad:

so basically this machine- will give the color boxes once you are DEFINITLEY fertile or will it give you the color boxes before you O????

yes i do :) many many months! well, if you got a cue peak CD4 or before that means you would ovulate CD11 or before and i really don't think that soy would bump your ovulation up to THAT much earlier than you usually do. as for the boxes, i have the classic, not the ones with the boxes.. :shrug: i do believe you are right that the boxes are to lead you up until ovulation and once you have ovulated they will go back to no color. however, it won't confirm it because you don't have the vag sensor.

thanks babe.. I guess time will just tell with me snd when I get use to it....i hope this was not a waste of my money :( :lol:

I am just praying the Clomid helps me this cycle- to sort out some kind of normalcy with me

i hope it does too! you deserve it girl!

i hate not knowing if i even ovulated, haha.

hate not knowing if i even ovulated, haha
:lol:

a year ago I would not even be thinking about all this stuff.. but NOW... please.. already texted the poor hubby and told him-of course no pressure- but the baby dance will be starting shortly... he texted back and said he knew it was coming up... LOL LOL

:winkwink:

I hate being in this part of the cycle.... this part is REALLY boring.... at least close to O day is exciting and well the TWW suxs too, but at least that is exciting also.. LOL

Excellent. We have a Splotch! That's what we've decided to call it, heart rate of 118. Doctor said it looked perfect. I have to go back next Wednesday and she said after that, if everything still looks good, I can graduate to my regular OB!

Awesome!!!! I am so so excietd for you!!!! So you are 6 weeks and 4 days? I bet that was just awesome!! I really am so happy for you! lol I have been checking this like crazy to see an update! lol

Yep, she said my calculations were right on (duh, I've only been doing this for 2 years...:winkwink:). I have to call and make my OB appt for in the mean time. Super excited!

i was going to september 18, but i don't know. i missed a lot of important temperatures this cycle and my temperatures have been so low that i don't know if i have ovulated. it's possible, because i got EWCM all weekend and bloated and everything that i usually do. and it would be right on track with when i usually do. just not super confident this cycle. :shrug:

haha!! Well I am super excited for you!! And never I am excited for you too!! I hope that you caught the eggy!! But if not you know we will be rooting for you!!!
Has anyone heard from Whit lately?? Just wondering how she is doing.

she sent me a vistor message but I haven't talked to her much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"