Club OvaCue!

goose - i don't right now because my dog decided to eat my oral sensor. :rofl: however, it was pretty simple to use. my only recommendations are that if you have the new one, ignore the colors! just pay attention to the numbers. and make sure you don't miss any readings! the day you miss can be an important one. we're all here to help!

Well AF came for me today, on the bright side though, for the first time in my life i actually know how long my luteal phase is and had my very first 27 day cycle.

goose - i don't right now because my dog decided to eat my oral sensor. :rofl: however, it was pretty simple to use. my only recommendations are that if you have the new one, ignore the colors! just pay attention to the numbers. and make sure you don't miss any readings! the day you miss can be an important one. we're all here to help!

Thanks for the info/advice. I just got it yesterday and read the user guide. Seems pretty simple, yet I know I'll be freaking out when it gets close to O, since so much will be riding on it with the ICI needing to be timed perfectly. So, what exactly in the numbers am I to look for? I didn't get the vag sensor this month...if I don't have any luck I'll get it next month...so I won't be able to confirm. Do you use opks or did you, to confirm it was working right? I'm getting so worked up about the timing...ahhh! :wacko:

you are looking for your cue peak. once you get your cue peak you usually ovulate 5-7 days after. you are welcome to post them up here when you start and we will do our best to help you identify it. i did use OPK's in conjunction. i used the v sensor, but ovacue would actually confirm ovulation before i actually did. :shrug: so i also charted my temperatures to confirm ovulation.

sorry about the :witch: midget, but i'm very glad you found out how long your LP is!

ready - where are you honey?

titi - we miss you :hugs:

:wave: Hiya girls, so just got a call from my doc with my blood test results from yesterday. The clomid definitely made me ovulate, I had a 14 and last month before clomid I was at a 7, so YIPEEEEE!!! She was very excited and so am I. Now we just have to wait and see if we caught the eggy. I think I am at 7dpo, so still a little early to be testing, but I won't lie I started testing yesterday..hahahah. I am being very positive about this, so just cause I got negs, does not mean anything, its still sooooooooooo early. I am going to make myself wait till next week sometime to test again, well hopefully I can wait it out..lol

She said if we did not get preg this month, they are going to put me on clomid again. So keep your fingers crossed for me. How is everyone else doing?

Ready that is sooooooooooooooooo exciting!!! i hope this is your month!!!! I really hear good things about clomid!

Hi Ladies~

Ovacue says my Peak feritility day was CD16 which was 9/18 (darkest blue square) and Fertility Friend confirmed ovulation at CD 15. I am hopeful we caught the egg!:happydance: I am now in the 2WW so I will let you all know when it's safe to share with a definitive answer, probably in about 7-10 days I'll test.

It may be in my head but I notice food tastes differently, I detect more salt in food than I normally do and I have not had much of an appetite because of that. I've even had headaches for the past few days that I could not explain, but again I do not want to read symptoms and be dissapointed.:dohh:

I think we will all ring out 2010 with our:bfp:

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!:hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies~

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing. I saw that the site was down last night and I actually had to read a book instead of surfing the web and landing here. Hope everyone is doing well.

D~

Hi Never~

I am trying not to "symptom read" because I do not want to be disapointed. I probably won't test until the weekend or maybe the following week. With my wacky cycles I want to be certain that my temps stay elevated like they are right now before I get my hopes up too high.

Soon as I test, I will let you all know either way.

D~

Hey girls!!! just wanted to drop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing!!! hope all is well!!!!

hi girls I am still away in disney wanted to drop by say hello. I got AF a day ago :cry: early too onto cycle #7 jeeze this is just insane how can one have one in 2 months and trying for #2 be so hard :cry: I have a question though, what do I set Ovacue on? or do I just keep doing what I am doing? how do I change the cycle day? do we do this with this machine? or no?

hi girls I am still away in disney wanted to drop by say hello. I got AF a day ago :cry: early too onto cycle #7 jeeze this is just insane how can one have one in 2 months and trying for #2 be so hard :cry: I have a question though, what do I set Ovacue on? or do I just keep doing what I am doing? how do I change the cycle day? do we do this with this machine? or no?

Enjoy your trip. We went 2 years ago and will be back there this year for Christmas!:happydance:

Do you have the new Ovacue Model? I have that one and I set the cycle days based on the cycle just finsished. For example, my first cycle using it my cycle was 46 days so I put that in for the first cycle tracked. After taking soy, my cycle ended at 33 days and I inputted that as the cycle days for the second cycle. I've only used it twice but it has been accurate. If you have questions, give the Ovacue folks a call they have a 1-800 number and are very helpful.

Our bodies change so much that yes sometimes it is harder to get it to do what you want it to do. Hang in there. I think you should temp as well because that helps a lot. Between the Ovacue and Fertility Friend, you will see the pattern.

Good luck and enjoy worshipping the Mouse! :hugs:

hey ladies just droppin in to see how everyone is

SNL- so sorry the :witch: got you... :hugs:

Dyme- your chart looks AWESOME-- when you testing?

:hi: to all the other ladies

AFM- Ovacue gave me my peak day on Sept 22- FF confirmed O on Sept 23... but my temps are not just going up :( I know I have a progestrone issue as that is what they thought caused my last MC :cry: and the temps show it

I hope you all have a great day and the preggo ladies are enjoying your lil beanies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->