Club OvaCue!

Thanks Kelster~

My temps did not go up right away after O it was not until I completed entering my temps did it confirm O and my temps went up a few days later. I have progesterone issues as well. I am looking to test either this weekend or next week because I have wacky cycles. The good news is that my temps are still elevated so I have fingers and eyes crossed for right now.

SWEET can't wait to see ...FX's sooooooooooooooo CROSSED for you

hey least your's are above the coverline.... mine wouldn't be if I didn't disgard Sept 18th and 20th temps :cry:

but I O'd and I am VERY happy about that- haven'r done THAT in months

I suggest you go to the website, My Beautiful Cervix ( I think that's it) if not google it. Its a website that tells women about their cervix and has pictures of actual ones and what they look like at different stages. For instance, during ovulation your cervix is raised (deeper) inside you and it has an open hole which allows the swimmers in. When you are not ovulationg, the cervix is low and closed. The pictures are awesome and they tell you how to check your cervix. Between temping, Ovacue and checking my cervix I have been trying to catch that window open...LOL... Good luck I think we are all going to get our BFP's before the year is out.

Yeah I have seen that website and it is TRULY amazing......I check mine everyday a few times a day.. right now it is kinds high and not soft but medium and I have good amount of creamy CM

if it didn't happen this go around- we are waiting til at least Dec to start trying again

Excellent! I stumbled upon it and was fascinated just by the stages alone that the little bugger goes through. We women are so complicated and yet so much simpler than the male species.

One other thing I will say is that if I do get my BFP I hope the rest of my baby predicition is as accurate. I am so ready to test and shop....LOL... Shop moreso than anything else...LOL....

You doing ok never? When will you and DH be together permantly?? Does that make sense? Not much longer until you see him though!!
I know... Dyme and ready... anything??

i'm doing okay yes. permanently, wow. not until at least mid 2012 will we be together permanent unless i get pregnant. :shrug:

Man Never...I just want to thank you for real for all the sacrafices yall make for our freedom!! I know it must be hard!! I have faith that you will get pregnant!! It will be at the perfect time too!! So just dont give up!!!!

This is the month i have been looking forward to!!! VERY soon my husband will be home from iraq and we will actually get to TTC starting again this month!!!! I can't believe this year apart is almost over!!!

oh my god luv this is so great! :yipee: i have a doctor's appointment at women's health on 19 oct and DH has a sperm analysis on 2 dec. hoping we can figure something out soon and be bump buddies! (of course you further along then me) oh i wish you the best of luck honey!

Greetings All~

Hi Never, time is going by fast you will be with your Hubby again real soon.

I am glad I did not get too excited,:witch: came today. I seem to have regulated cycles again for which I am glad. Onward to trying again this month, hopefully we will catch the egg this time around. I am not stressing over it, just trying to schedule our timing right with work and DS it can be pretty tricky to get uninterrupted time which won't feel like we are making this a JOB, especially with our different shifts.:haha: OH likes the trying part but I have to remind him we are trying for a reason not just the act...LOL...:happydance: but I guess anyway he looks at it he's receptive so I should not complain.

I am more disappointed that I can't shop but I am sure my time will come soon:cloud9:.

hi girls how are u all doing? for me I am good. Got back from disney on sat and we had a ball. I also got clomid 50mg. I started on CD5 today is my last day to take it for this month. My OvaCue is giving me my 4 day reading
today is possible High
tomorrow and the 8th Possible HIGH
The 9th 3 bars HIGH
The 10th PEAK woohoo
lets see what happens..
Hoping this will give the sperm more targets to get too. being that I do Ovulate and everything is AOK for me. DH will NOT get checked out and I am very upset and angry about this but whatever. I am done begging him to get checked. I said I am giving him to the end of the year now. After that he better b/c then out kids will be 5 yrs apart by the time I have another one and that was NOT WHAT I WANTED at all :cry: he is in denial and says perfect just what I wanted 3/4 yrs apart I said U DUMB ASS she is going to be 4 in march! they will be 4 1/2 to 5 yrs apart stupid! he siad no they wont I said ok think what u want. anyway I am rambling on... :dohh:

Good Morning Ladies~

Well I messed up big time and it would have taken OH to realize it which makes it all the worse. :dohh::dohh:I did not realize that I actually O'd 4 days after my Cue Peak which was not a "Play Date". That explains why we missed the Eggie last month. OH was reading my Ovacue readings and pointed it out. I double checked it against my FF readings and lo and behold he was right. He can't close a refrigerator but he can interpret my readings accurately...LOL... Now I am pissed at myself. :wacko:

Since he thinks he is the "Fertility King" he gets to track and interpret this month and hopefully we'll get it right and I get my:bfp:

He's at home while I am at work, you'd think he would be sleeping since he has the house all quiet with me at work and DS at school. If he had that much energy he could have put our new bed together.

He'll be working tonight so I won't have to hear the gloating. The weekend however when we are both home, will be unbearable....:smug:

Have a Good One Ladies, onward to our :bfp::happydance:

Hello Ladies, I am looking to buy Ovacue wanted to hear how it worked for others first. I was looking a Ovwatch too.

Hello Ladies, I am looking to buy Ovacue wanted to hear how it worked for others first. I was looking a Ovwatch too.

Welcome! I have the newer Ovacue and some have that one and some have the older model. Both do the same thing I think. I like it, its easy to use and has been pretty on point, but I also temp. Just started actively trying.

Ask questions if you have any, these Ladies are awesome.

D~

hi girls how are u all doing? for me I am good. Got back from disney on sat and we had a ball. I also got clomid 50mg. I started on CD5 today is my last day to take it for this month. My OvaCue is giving me my 4 day reading
today is possible High
tomorrow and the 8th Possible HIGH
The 9th 3 bars HIGH
The 10th PEAK woohoo
lets see what happens..
Hoping this will give the sperm more targets to get too. being that I do Ovulate and everything is AOK for me. DH will NOT get checked out and I am very upset and angry about this but whatever. I am done begging him to get checked. I said I am giving him to the end of the year now. After that he better b/c then out kids will be 5 yrs apart by the time I have another one and that was NOT WHAT I WANTED at all :cry: he is in denial and says perfect just what I wanted 3/4 yrs apart I said U DUMB ASS she is going to be 4 in march! they will be 4 1/2 to 5 yrs apart stupid! he siad no they wont I said ok think what u want. anyway I am rambling on... :dohh:

hun its only been 6 months he dont need to get checked out yet x

This is our first month actively as well. I started temping but after bding during fertile/cuddle time waking up late has thrown me off.

Is there a site where its cheaper then the company website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->