Club OvaCue!

You can try to find one on Ebay but I am not sure if there are many out there from alternative sites. Perhaps on this Board if they have a sale site for items. You can also rent one if from the main site if you do not want to purchase.

oh my god luv this is so great! :yipee: i have a doctor's appointment at women's health on 19 oct and DH has a sperm analysis on 2 dec. hoping we can figure something out soon and be bump buddies! (of course you further along then me) oh i wish you the best of luck honey!

I Hope we both get our BFP's.... Army Brat bump buddies would be so awesome!! Now if only AF would show up.... guess all my excitement is throwing her off.... i have a feeling she is going to show up homecoming day... errrr

hi guyz just wondering its my first month using my ovacue and it says ovulation confirmed what do i do now does it mean ive ovulated??

hi guyz just wondering its my first month using my ovacue and it says ovulation confirmed what do i do now does it mean ive ovulated??
do u just use the Oral? I do. and it tells me like 4 to 5 days before hand. i ike it but i still want to know if anyone got PG using it

do u just use the Oral? I do. and it tells me like 4 to 5 days before hand. i ike it but i still want to know if anyone got PG using it

no i use both of them it told me cue peak found a few days ago?? so does it mean i have ovulated now or i am about too??

how long have you been using ovacue for??
2 months Its ok I BD on 1 high day then the highest day I BD and I want to BD tomorrow morning. I also use CBFM and I have 3 HIGH days as of today. Tomorrow I should Ovulate, b/c I have egg white CM today.
here was my reading this month
CD 9 possible 2 green bars
CD 10 HIGH 3 green bars
CD 11 HIGH 3 green bars
CD 12 HIGH 3 green bars
CD 13 HIGHEST 4 green bars
CD 14 HIGH 3 green bars

here are my numbers
CD 9 ~110
CD 10 ~100
CD 11 ~161
CD 12 ~138
CD 13 ~119
CD 14 ~260

no i use both of them it told me cue peak found a few days ago?? so does it mean i have ovulated now or i am about too??

Hi~

I don't use the vaginal sensor but a few others do use it. I think once the vaginal sensor confirms ovulation you have actaully ovulated. If that is the case if you did not BD during the cue peaks or immediately after you may be out for the month. Good luck!

D~

dyme is right - i used to the v sensor and once you get a v low it should confirm ovulation, meaning it has already happened.

mine says day 11 ovulation confirmed fertile day 13th ?? hmm confusing

i got the old version of ovacue its not in colour here my readings see if any of you can see what it means
day 1
oral=472 think i did it wrong lol
day2
o=170
day3
o=171
day4
o= 148 v=140
day5
o=151 v=213
day6
o=198 v=`186
day7
o=167 v=138
day8
o=159 v=160
day9
o=159 v=162
day10
o=145 missed v one
day11 today
0=171 v=140

ok so when i press calculate fertility it come up
cycle day 11 fert then it has 5 out of 7 bars i then press next and it says ovulation confirmed max fert is day 13 to 13

im confused.com :/

i had ovulation confirmed but max fertility on a later date. i ended up ovulating even after ovulation was confirmed. that is why they say look at the numbers and ignore the boxes and messages. strictly numbers. it's not good you missed the one v reading. do you temp in conjunction? because it helps a lot if you do.

i had ovulation confirmed but max fertility on a later date. i ended up ovulating even after ovulation was confirmed. that is why they say look at the numbers and ignore the boxes and messages. strictly numbers. it's not good you missed the one v reading. do you temp in conjunction? because it helps a lot if you do.

i know just back from holiday and it totally slipped my mind as i couldnt do it till 10am beacuse it says not to do it for 8 hours after dtd (tmi ) sorry
no i always forget to do the temp and when i remember its too late by the look of my numbers do you think ive not ovulated yet then? and also does it mean im deffo ovulating sorry too many Qs x

Hey girlies!! Just wanted to pop over and say hello!! how is everyone doing??? Hope things are going great and lots of baby dust to you all!!!

hi girls how are u all doing. we BD'ed yesterday I ovulated yesterday so I am happy about that. I think we covered the days onto the 2ww

My hubby is officially home.. got home early yesterday morning :) The BD'ing has already begun hehe but unfortunately i'm on like day 35 of my cycle... i guess all the anxiety from homecoming has screwed with it :( so i started taking my fertilaid again in hopes that it will start it up for me so we can really start TTCing using my ovacue and bbt

Ladies I have been reading and wondered if its two different models? Where is the best place to order? Thank you so much

Ladies I have been reading and wondered if its two different models? Where is the best place to order? Thank you so much
I got mine from here https://www.ovacue.com thats the model I have.
I although NEVER GET A PINK BOX?? :shrug: just the dark blue box. I am still alittle confused using it but I just :sex: when the dark box shows up and then go by my CBFM as well, which showed my PEAK on CD 16 and CD 17

I attached a photo just now of this cycle just to show u
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/ovacue.jpg
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/ovacue3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back